New Ford Pickup

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I stopped by the Ford Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new F-150 aluminum pickup.
Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive.
I wanted to sense that new truck "feel" before they become old.

The salesman (a handsome, big black man wearing a “Hillary for President” lapel pin, sat in the passenger seat next to me, describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.
Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.
Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck.
I explained that if it was a Hillary truck, the seats would just blow smoke up your ass year-round.
I had to walk back to the dealership. Guy had no sense of humor.

I have noticed in recent years that trolling has entered the non-virtual world.

We already had that in Australia. It's called smartarse.

One can be a smartarse without inserting one's religious/political/pseudo-scientific/etc. beliefs into everyday interactions with strangers.

Or at least it was possible in the past...
Yes, the West is more feminine/serious.

Do you mean the western United States?

new-lol-gifs.gif

One can be a smartarse without inserting one's religious/political/pseudo-scientific/etc. beliefs into everyday interactions with strangers.

Yes the east coast is male dominated. Philip k dick told me.

Maybe in Portlandia. But in real life, not so much. I would expound upon this, but I don't want to appear to be bragging about it. It is what it is.

Maybe in Portlandia. But in real life, not so much. I would expound upon this, but I don't want to appear to be bragging about it. It is what it is.
Ughh so you agree.

I stopped by the Ford Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new F-150 aluminum pickup.

The salesman (a handsome, big black man wearing a “Hillary for President” lapel pin, sat in the passenger seat next to me, describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.
Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.
I explained that if it was a Hillary truck, the seats would just blow smoke up your ass year-round.

The only one here blowing "smoke up some one's ass" is you. No car salesman would EVER try to mix politics with a test drive of a new car or truck.

First of all his sales manager would never allow a salesperson to wear a dem or GOP button.

Not being courteous to a prospective client resulting in a "walk back to the dealership" is a guaranteed being fired on the spot.

You obviously don't know a thing about car sales. Using that format as the stage for your stupid joke thread is ignorant.

Why don't you try again starting with "three guys walked into a bar".

The only one here blowing "smoke up some one's ass" is you. No car salesman would EVER try to mix politics with a test drive of a new car or truck.

First of all his sales manager would never allow a salesperson to wear a dem or GOP button.

Not being courteous to a prospective client resulting in a "walk back to the dealership" is a guaranteed being fired on the spot.

You obviously don't know a thing about car sales. Using that format as the stage for your stupid joke thread is ignorant.

5a8cf0ab3789ddb5ccba1146ce264ef703a03dd338d2f11b7710b9012e68f558.jpg

There's a goddam idiot on every thread here.

There's a goddam idiot on every thread here.

Forum List

Back