New climate change film highlights gross incentives of econ model

The "sell everything that isn't nailed down" mantra of our current econ model is destructive to the planet Quelle surprise. We all knew this. Mother Earth isn't your personal dollar store people. :mad:

Naomi Klein: 'Our Economic Model Is at War with Life on Earth' | Common Dreams | Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community

discuss...

She's a commie and you're a commie.

Whose children do you intend to deny a nice home, cloths, healthy food and medical care to?

Her plans pale in comparison to the amount of harm your ideas will cause.

Really? will my plans cause people to die from eating bad food because they can't afford refrigeration? How about the lack of hospitals because of no electric power? How about people breathing in poisonous fumes from fuel lamps because they don't have electric lights?

What harm will come from my ideas? That is, other than the phony scam called AGW. I'd like to know.

We've spent the last several years explaining the problems that will result from an adoption of your position.

We've spent the last several years explaining the problems that will result from an adoption of your position.
To which you cannot prove, so start some other mumbo jumbo crick!!!! boogie woogieeeeeeeee

He is the OP for this thread. And your contributions are worse than useless.

So you're precisely as much a dick as I suspected. All you care about is you.

Really? How many have starved, been wrongly imprisoned, and been killed following the communist model? Answer: More than have died in all the wars of men.

Hell you are a perfect example....hypothesizing that it would be easier to just kill those who disagree with you....you exemplify the thinking of the left....if you kill enough, you will eventually reach that fabled final solution.

In the history of man, the number one cause of violent death has been religion. As to the rest, do go fuck yourself.

Pick out the human racists in this thread!!!!:2up:

These people.........they value everything in nature EXCEPT human beings. Rats and worms are more welcome on this planet then human beings to the AGW weirdo's.

People like DotCom believe that everything in nature comes BEFORE humans......these dickheads truly believe we are the infiltrators and deserve not to be here and must make every decision ONLY after careful deliberation on how it will effect the planet, in any large way or small. This is the way these mental cases think.......fringe of the fringe. These people are human racists.

Read here about how weirdo's like DOTCOM think >>>

Why Do Environmentalists Hate Us Culture Rev

liberal-logic-liberal-hypocrisy-politics-1334703467.jpg

Forum List

Back