New Christendom

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all God's children, but White Christians are the ordained leaders of humanity. We're falling behind now because we've been undermined by God's Former-Chosen, they who retain sufficient ability to seriously threaten our existence. They lead The Global Heathen, in its unyielding offensive against us.

Care to show that from your Holy Bibble? Of course I don't see you following this little nugget from your Lord.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

(Matthew 23:10-12 KJV)

We're at war with communism? Where? And what year is this?

God destroyed the nazis? Well, why did he make them in the first place then?

Cultural Marxism, aka: Political Correctness, thrives in American universities, the media, Hollywood and the publishing industry. Also, the Democratic has swung to the far left, such that it too, openly embraces Communism. I believe Hitler was the Son of Satan, and that the rise of Nazi Germany was entirely the Devil's work.
But why would god make Nazis? Didn't god make everything in the universe, including satan?

Evil is of Man. I don't believe God would create evil. When Man rebels against God, he becomes Satan.
So you';re saying that god DIDN'T create everything in the universe and that man created some of it. That would make you wrong.

Anyone who interprets the Bible literally and claims to be a rational person is wrong. God lives in history, as much as He does in religious literature, even that which we consider sacred. It doesn't matter, in our present fight for survival, whether God created the Devil. It' actually academic at this point. All that matters is that Evil is currently winning the war, and the Western Christian Nation had better get busy, if it wants to live.
God created evil and is letting it win. Are you trying to say that god has no power over evil? Or over anything then?

But why would god make Nazis? Didn't god make everything in the universe, including satan?

Evil is of Man. I don't believe God would create evil. When Man rebels against God, he becomes Satan.

Evil has always existed. Because God.has always existed and He is good
But god created evil because he created EVERYTHING in this universe.

No. God created everything that was created.

Evil has always existed because good has always existed. God is good

Then why would He create Evil? You're beginning to chase your tail.
Then WHO created evil, if not god? He created everything in the universe, right?

OP must go further back than that. The xian idea of christ occurred around 250 B.C., a quarter of a millenium before the Nazarethan avatar, and communication along the Silk Road, which extends from China to Brittany, was going on as early as 3,000 B.C. In the Han Chinese sky, in the constellation Lupus (Wolf) the asterism Jizu (Chinese che qi ' a group of soldiers). Duh is Chinese word that few young Chinese these days know about. Duh was used to denote astronomical units of measure. "Far out, Man."

So if god didn’t make evil, who did?

No one. It always existed because good has always existed. And Good has always existed because God has always existed.

I’m not sure why this is difficult to understand

So if god didn’t make evil, who did?

It doesn't matter who or what created Evil. It's here, now, and slowly crushing the White Christian Nation into fine dust. Who has time to waste on such irrelevant, academic matters? My people sure don't.

We are all God's children, but White Christians are the ordained leaders of humanity. We're falling behind now because we've been undermined by God's Former-Chosen, they who retain sufficient ability to seriously threaten our existence. They lead The Global Heathen, in its unyielding offensive against us.

Care to show that from your Holy Bibble? Of course I don't see you following this little nugget from your Lord.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

(Matthew 23:10-12 KJV)

And then came the Paraclete, who forged and led the White Christian Nation to unparalleled greatness, through holy war. And again, you, an "anarcho-capitalist", have no business quoting from the Bible, or even touching one. You're a parasite, feeding off the White Christian Nation, with mal-intent.

Cultural Marxism, aka: Political Correctness, thrives in American universities, the media, Hollywood and the publishing industry. Also, the Democratic has swung to the far left, such that it too, openly embraces Communism. I believe Hitler was the Son of Satan, and that the rise of Nazi Germany was entirely the Devil's work.

So you';re saying that god DIDN'T create everything in the universe and that man created some of it. That would make you wrong.

Anyone who interprets the Bible literally and claims to be a rational person is wrong. God lives in history, as much as He does in religious literature, even that which we consider sacred. It doesn't matter, in our present fight for survival, whether God created the Devil. It' actually academic at this point. All that matters is that Evil is currently winning the war, and the Western Christian Nation had better get busy, if it wants to live.
God created evil and is letting it win. Are you trying to say that god has no power over evil? Or over anything then?

If you insist on wrapping yourself around the proverbial axle over irrelevant, academic points, go for it. In the meantime, I will try my best to mobilize my people for holy war.

LET THE FOOLS SCOFF

The Heathen scoffs at the mere suggestion that the White Christian Nation is incapable of organizing itself, marshaling combat power, and launching a war of liberation and eventual conquest throughout the West today. The Heathen deludes himself into thinking that he possesses all power, in this aberrant world of ours. Of course he is wrong -- dead-wrong. Indeed, we are the proverbial "sleeping giant" which will soon wake up and strike terror into The Heathen's black heart. The future is ours. Arise, White Christian Nation. Arise. Your God beckons you to the battlefield.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

LET THE FOOLS SCOFF

The Heathen scoffs at the mere suggestion that the White Christian Nation is incapable of organizing itself, marshaling combat power, and launching a war of liberation and eventual conquest throughout the West today. The Heathen deludes himself into thinking that he possesses all power, in this aberrant world of ours. Of course he is wrong -- dead-wrong. Indeed, we are the proverbial "sleeping giant" which will soon wake up and strike terror into The Heathen's black heart. The future is ours. Arise, White Christian Nation. Arise. Your God beckons you to the battlefield.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

lol....

What are you planning on doing with all the white people who think you are deranged?

lol....

What are you planning on doing with all the white people who think you are deranged?

What should we do about deranged lunatics like Nathan here?

Nothing. The idea of protected free speech is brilliant. Just let everyone run their mouths and reveal the contents of their minds without any fear or hesitation and then everyone who has any sense at all will know exactly where all the lunatics are and what they're up to..

LOSING GROUND

Today White Christians are a hunted species. We're paralyzed in the face of enemy-attack, because we've materially invested so much in what remains of the society we built long ago. That society is crumbling, fast. Only our commitment to total war against The Heathen can save us. That will require a temporary abandonment of our personal lives, our gratifying, middle-class comforts, and the way things used to be. We must become a nation at war, for we are under attack, everywhere, and lose ground every single day. Rise up, White Christian Nation. Take back your Promised Land, your destiny, and CONTROL over the West.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

Do you believe that Jesus only loves White People?

Nate, nate, nate.:ack-1:
We are not all God's children:
  1. God’s children will grow to become like Jesus (1 John 3:2). God’s children have peace, unity, and equal status with each other (Galatians 3:26-29). God’s children will experience a future resurrection (Romans 8:11). God’s children have the presence and confirmation of the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:16).
  2. Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. No, only those that have faith in Christ Jesus are God's children. Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
And, Jesus was no respecter of persons. He didn't care what color we are. He took the condemnation for the sins of all of us. God's children are those who accept Jesus' gift of His sin free record, ( the requirement for entering Heaven), in place of our sin covered one.

And, God's Chosen will be His Chosen for eternity, on the much larger sized land that He gave them originally. You will find Christ there, in Jerusalem, sitting on David's throne. To be any other way would mean God doesn't keep His promises. And He does, even when we don't. Ask Abraham...

Jesus told us what to expect in Revelation. You have made Him a liar. He is returning to this earth to keep the Jews from annihilation. He will touch down on the Mt. of Olives. And the Chosen will run to Him. He returns as The Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

Last edited:
The Western Christian Nation is God
Jesus Christ calls the Western Christian Nation to rebuild its ancestral homeland -- Christendom. This is His vision and command, and our destiny, if we dare. To map out our future, we must turn to our past. The story of Medieval Europe, retold in modern context, is the narrative we must believe and realize in decisive action.

NO REST UNTIL NEW CHRISTENDOM

Where did Jesus say this?

Wherever He spoke of the Paraclete, He who stewarded Western Christian Man to greatness, and He who now tries so desperately to awaken us from our delirium. God reveals Himself in history.

Can you try that in English? Maybe in a specific scripture or revelation?

Scripture is full of references to holy war. Read Joshua, for starters. More importantly, history is our guide, just as much as the Bible. If one limits himself to the Bible, he's doomed by the confusion it inevitably creates.
No, it is absurd to say that history should be our guide, when mankind has consistently screwed up, since almost Day One. I'm wondering if you're a troll, because I've never heard a Christian say that history should be our guide.

The Western Christian Nation is God
Jesus Christ calls the Western Christian Nation to rebuild its ancestral homeland -- Christendom. This is His vision and command, and our destiny, if we dare. To map out our future, we must turn to our past. The story of Medieval Europe, retold in modern context, is the narrative we must believe and realize in decisive action.

NO REST UNTIL NEW CHRISTENDOM

Where did Jesus say this?

Wherever He spoke of the Paraclete, He who stewarded Western Christian Man to greatness, and He who now tries so desperately to awaken us from our delirium. God reveals Himself in history.

Can you try that in English? Maybe in a specific scripture or revelation?

Scripture is full of references to holy war. Read Joshua, for starters. More importantly, history is our guide, just as much as the Bible. If one limits himself to the Bible, he's doomed by the confusion it inevitably creates.
No, it is absurd to say that history should be our guide, when mankind has consistently screwed up, since almost Day One. I'm wondering if you're a troll, because I've never heard a Christian say that history should be our guide.

Well, Buttercup, you're hearing it from me -- HISTORY MUST BE OUR GUIDE. The Bible certainly can't serve that purpose. For every Bible-thumper and Bible, there's a different interpretation of God and His relationship with Man. I find Christian Fundamentalism totally irrational. Its innate brainlessness began with Luther's literalism, glorification of the Old Testament, and assertion that every Christian is his own priest. It's what God has done in history that counts the most. If my beliefs qualify me as a "troll" in your eyes, then so be it. Bring on the censorship. The truth really can be too hard to take sometimes.

Last edited:
LOSING GROUND

Today White Christians are a hunted species. We're paralyzed in the face of enemy-attack, because we've materially invested so much in what remains of the society we built long ago. That society is crumbling, fast. Only our commitment to total war against The Heathen can save us. That will require a temporary abandonment of our personal lives, our gratifying, middle-class comforts, and the way things used to be. We must become a nation at war, for we are under attack, everywhere, and lose ground every single day. Rise up, White Christian Nation. Take back your Promised Land, your destiny, and CONTROL over the West.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

1. God’s children will grow to become like Jesus (1 John 3:2). God’s children have peace, unity, and equal status with each other (Galatians 3:26-29). God’s children will experience a future resurrection (Romans 8:11). God’s children have the presence and confirmation of the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:16).
  2. Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. No, only those that have faith in Christ Jesus are God's children. Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
And, Jesus was no respecter of persons. He didn't care what color we are. He took the condemnation for the sins of all of us. God's children are those who accept Jesus' gift of His sin free record, ( the requirement for entering Heaven), in place of our sin covered one.

And, God's Chosen will be His Chosen for eternity, on the much larger sized land that He gave them originally. You will find Christ there, in Jerusalem, sitting on David's throne. To be any other way would mean God doesn't keep His promises. And He does, even when we don't. Ask Abraham...

Jesus told us what to expect in Revelation. You have made Him a liar. He is returning to this earth to keep the Jews from annihilation. He will touch down on the Mt. of Olives. And the Chosen will run to Him. He returns as The Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

He said He would send the Paraclete, who would lead us, henceforth. He did, and we built the greatest civilization known to Mankind, as a result. Also, for every quote from the Bible you've posted, I could find ten, in the Bible, which contradict them. Not worth my time..... Biblicism is a bad habit that's assisting in our slow suicide.

Last edited:
LET THE FOOLS SCOFF

WAR CHRISTENDOM

lol....

They can afford to think that way now. By 2042, Whites will be a minority in America. When we become another South Africa, they'll view my thinking differently. And do you really believe I'm that deranged, when my beliefs essentially parallel those of the POTUS? You've swallowed way too much Political Correctness.

LOSING GROUND

WAR CHRISTENDOM

He said He would send the Paraclete, who would lead us, henceforth. He did, and we built the greatest civilization known to Mankind, as a result. Also, for every quote from the Bible you've posted, I could find ten, in the Bible, which contradict them. Not worth my time..... Biblicism is a bad habit that's assisting in our slow suicide.

He said it and He did. He sent the Holy Spirit to the disciples in the upper room. The Holy Spirit is the muscle, the power of God. When it descended on Christ he began to work miracles. When it descended on the disciples they started speaking in different dialects, and went to where those dialects were understood, and saved thousands upon thousands. It is also a gift for the asking. The Holy Spirit is our Comforter, our Peace, our Power. Just ask.

God could care less about man's civilizations. They are dust to Him. He cares about our eternal souls. Bible understanding prevents one from leaning on self for direction. Like thinking that White Christians are somehow more preferred than others. You won't find that anywhere in the Bible.
Or that God kicked the Jews out of His hand. The opposite is true. He gathered His people from all over the earth and said Israel would be reborn in a day. It was.

Bible understanding is a good thing. Without it we would be asking, "Jesus who?'
It can be used for reproof. I gave you several passages to confirm what I said. Direct me to the verses that say Christ elevated "Whites" above all others. Read Revelation and tell me how you got God was going to gather the Jews to their homeland and then abandon them. God said the opposite. He said He would be their protector from here on in. Remember God saying He was going to hook theJews enemies in and force them back?
You can have your opinions but it would be nice if you backed it up. I want to see ten passages that say Christ came here to advance the white people...

LOSING GROUND

WAR CHRISTENDOM

He said it and He did. He sent the Holy Spirit to the disciples in the upper room. The Holy Spirit is the muscle, the power of God. When it descended on Christ he began to work miracles. When it descended on the disciples they started speaking in different dialects, and went to where those dialects were understood, and saved thousands upon thousands. It is also a gift for the asking. The Holy Spirit is our Comforter, our Peace, our Power. Just ask.

God could care less about man's civilizations. They are dust to Him. He cares about our eternal souls. Bible understanding prevents one from leaning on self for direction. Like thinking that White Christians are somehow more preferred than others. You won't find that anywhere in the Bible.
Or that God kicked the Jews out of His hand. The opposite is true. He gathered His people from all over the earth and said Israel would be reborn in a day. It was.

Bible understanding is a good thing. Without it we would be asking, "Jesus who?'
It can be used for reproof. I gave you several passages to confirm what I said. Direct me to the verses that say Christ elevated "Whites" above all others. Read Revelation and tell me how you got God was going to gather the Jews to their homeland and then abandon them. God said the opposite. He said He would be their protector from here on in. Remember God saying He was going to hook theJews enemies in and force them back?
You can have your opinions but it would be nice if you backed it up. I want to see ten passages that say Christ came here to advance the white people...

I love the Bible, too, especially the Book of Joshua. It inspires me to wage unrelenting holy war against The Heathen. We, the White Christian Nation, will do unto the Cultural Marxist Regime of the West today exactly what the Israelites did to Jericho. And no, God chose the White Christian Nation to lead the entire world, as evidenced by the Paraclete's founding of Western Civilization. That said, God scorns Evangelicals, because they completely misunderstand his calling to Mankind. They've privatized Christianity into millions upon millions of individual, supposedly literal interpretations of the Bible, and faction upon faction of different churches. Shame on you, Christian Fundamentalists. Shame..... Wait until Moslems gain complete control over Europe. Christian heads will roll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back