New CBS poll shows most Democrats think Christianity is as dangerous as Islam

Wow that is terrible....my grandparents would not recognize the party anymore. If they keep up this stuff the democrats will bleed what little support from moderates they have.

Wow that is terrible....my grandparents would not recognize the party anymore. If they keep up this stuff the democrats will bleed what little support from moderates they have.
From your lips to God's ears. They are becoming irrelevant.

From your lips to God's ears. They are becoming irrelevant.

They deserve it 100%....I came from a family of democrats and now most have switched parties...they became so radical like overnight

There really seems to have been a takeover of the Democratic Party by Gerbalists, uh Globalists who are intent on diminishing America. Obama and his crew sealed the deal.

• Banned
There really seems to have been a takeover of the Democratic Party by Gerbalists, uh Globalists who are intent on diminishing America. Obama and his crew sealed the deal.

GERBALISTS! i'm gonna use that!

This wouldn't surprise me, but I don't think most people who vote Dem believe that. Not for a second. They might say they do because they don't want to be labeled as a bigot or racist....but they know better.

if Islam is so fantastic, why seek asylum in Christian countries?

This is no surprise, it's what I've been saying about today's Dimocrat party for a long time.

Only 14% of Dims believe that Islam is more violent than other religions.

Guess they've been asleep for the last 15-20 years.

Last edited:
The radical shift to pre-emptive war certainly was a betrayal of American principles. At which doorstep do we lay this blame, right or left? Whoever it was, it was fearsomely wrong.

Forum List

Back