New Car Market: Prices Are About To Plummet Due to Oversupply

He opened up the supply chains, duh. I wasn't overly serious about this being a partisan win for Biden, but since Biden is blamed for egg prices I assume he is responsible for the lowering of car prices.
And he should get credit for what he's done because I don't have a problem giving credit where it's due. Far too many just blindly go, "Hoo-ray for our side" when something happens, even if they had nothing to do with it.

If I thought it would make a difference I would produce the numbers. I know that if I did you wouldn’t believe it. Not worth it.
I believe real numbers not some guy's word over the internet that has an agenda. So again, your opinion is wrong but you just hold on to your fantasies.

Got a link because from what I am reading the are 18% of the market, which means ICE is outselling them 5-1 currently.

Government is the largest consumer of them, I think.

Kind of like 80 or 90 some odd percent of the GDP is government spending.

But..nobody ever says that. They just kind of maneuver their arguments around that reality so as to avoid getting real about it.

Last edited:
It is for you believe or not. Makes no difference to me. I see these cars being sold. If they were not selling they wouldn’t be releasing two new models of EV’s next year.
Real statistics nationwide are saying you are wrong. One isolated demographic is proof of one small demographic out of thousands.

Everyone is buying EV’s.
They outsell ICE 2-1.
That's an outright fabrication.
Of the top 10 vehicles selling today in America are the Ford F150, Chevy Silverado and Dodge Ram with Tesla at ninth.
American's got big shit to tow and hasn't lost their appetite for big V8's.

That's an outright fabrication.
Of the top 10 vehicles selling today in America are the Ford F150, Chevy Silverado and Dodge Ram with Tesla at ninth.
American's got big shit to tow and hasn't lost their appetite for big V8's.
K

U.S. car dealers have over 1.9 million cars on their lots, or a 53-day supply. That is up 75% from just a year ago. So it looks like the supply chain and computer chip problem has been solved. The cars that sit on the lot the longest are the EV's at 103 days, followed by full-sized cars at 99 days.

Look for falling prices as dealers work to keep their lots moving which will further ease inflation. Thanks Biden!

When it reaches bottom, I'll trade in my old 2003 Silverado for a shiny, new model. I wouldn't even consider buying a car in the current market. The prices are obscene.

Forum List

Back