New beard style and shirt

Beard style a mix of the Kaiser Franz Joseph and Adolf Hitler... the shirt a bavarian no-collar shirt...

You look like a Muslim.

Muslim is not a race, it is like saying you look like a christian. Some muslims are black, some muslims are northern european, some muslims are asian or southeast asian, you mean probably people who would be broadly brown people like arabs and pakistanis, but even there there are differences a chechen looks very different then a pakistani very different then a malay or yemeni, omani etc. Even if you narrow it down to third world, being muslims. There is no muslim look really.

Muslim is not a race, it is like saying you look like a christian. Some muslims are black, some muslims are northern european, some muslims are asian or southeast asian, you mean probably people who would be broadly brown people like arabs and pakistanis, but even there there are differences a chechen looks very different then a pakistani very different then a malay or yemeni, omani etc. Even if you narrow it down to third world, being muslims. There is no muslim look really.

1628956472602.png

Leprechauns aren't a race either. But you can sure as shit dress up like one.

But Im not dressed as a muslim. It is a bavarian collarless shirt not a muslim shirt.
No...I stated you LOOK like a Muslim. Not that you ARE, or that you are trying to...that you look like one.

You consistently ask for opinions. Now you have received one. You look like a Muslim.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Do you know where the American word for "sideburns" comes from?

It would be from the famous civil war general, Ambrose Burnside. You should attempt to recreate that look. . . that would be cool. :113:

ambrose-burnside-portrait.jpg

Ambrose Burnside And The Origin Of The Word ‘Sideburns’​

No...I stated you LOOK like a Muslim. Not that you ARE, or that you are trying to...that you look like one.

You consistently ask for opinions. Now you have received one. You look like a Muslim.

I accept your opinion, but it doesnt make any sense, Im not dressed like a muslim, neither are siderburns a muslim thing, neither is my shirt nor there is a racial muslim look. It just doesnt make sense.

I accept your opinion, but it doesnt make any sense, Im not dressed like a muslim, neither are siderburns a muslim thing, neither is my shirt nor there is a racial muslim look. It just doesnt make sense.
You look like you sell kebabs or rugs.

Mort you're xxxl and it's still to tight and looks like complete shit
The only thing that it tells you is you should probably do something about your weight ,.....for yourself
Not for anyone else

You'll regret in your 50s and 60s ....ive seen it happen to many people over the years...male and female ...
What's coming ain't pretty young sir

Just saying ...its all up to you

The beards cool though

Forum List

Back