never will hear the end of the blacks' screaming

.... Can only imagine what’s going on inside....

YOU can only imagine because you've never been inside a school in Boston, and likely spent very little time in any school anywhere.
Lol I started school off humbolt ave graduated from Madison park little man.. I see it all! I was is in the baddest of classes! Only white man! I have a PhD in race relations

You're full of shit, big mouth.
Lol why would I lie!? .......

Because that's all you ever do, loser.

.....jesus f christ!! blacks are only 13% of the population but the Grammys had tons of blacks!!!..and the idiot is crying racism????!!!!!!
..it's like saying the NBA and NFL are racist against blacks
this PROVES blacks are dumbass racists

Are you trying to win the irony award?
Shut up, scrub. Your posts are fucking dumb.

.....jesus f christ!! blacks are only 13% of the population but the Grammys had tons of blacks!!!..and the idiot is crying racism????!!!!!!

..they are OVER represented and he's crying RACISM/etc
hahahhahahahahahah

...says the expert on being a dumbass racist.
No one cares about your opinion because, you never support your critiques with any kind of useful information. Youre just a troll with no ability to actually debate.

no--just telling and showing the truth

You wouldn't know the truth if it broke your arm and threw you out a window.
Again, no one on earth cares what you think.

1. The title of this thread contains a very serious idea.

2. Will African Americans ever reach a point when their leaders no longer feel the need to advocate for absolute equality?

3. When Caucasians cease to be the majority and eventually shrink to a very small percentage of the population, the majority ethnicity will be another group. Will that "another group" extend absolute equality to African Americans? (I will keep my guess to that question to myself.)
..they have equality and more....
..no, they will never stop whining about so much bullshit

We live in an era when everybody's screaming. White straight men are screaming, too. Complaining all over the place. Are black folks screaming more than anyone else? No.
....white people like me are pointing out the bullshit the blacks are screaming about --like Smollet/Covington/etc ......
...I am RESPONDING to the dumbshit the blacks complain about

We live in an era when everybody's screaming. White straight men are screaming, too. Complaining all over the place. Are black folks screaming more than anyone else? No.
....white people like me are pointing out the bullshit the blacks are screaming about --like Smollet/Covington/etc ......

So respond to all the dumbshit that white boys (the ones who play identity politics) are screaming about. Tell me what bad these poor widdle boys have been subjected to. They keep sniveling and complaining.

So respond to all the dumbshit that white boys (the ones who play identity politics) are screaming about. Tell me what bad these poor widdle boys have been subjected to. They keep sniveling and complaining.
like Smollet???!! hahahahhahahahahahahha
..the big one is the WHITE COPS whining --who kill LESS than 300 blacks per year in SELF DEFENSE--yet blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year

..they are OVER represented and he's crying RACISM/etc
hahahhahahahahahah

...says the expert on being a dumbass racist.
No one cares about your opinion .......

You seem to.

..the big one is the WHITE COPS whining --who kill LESS than 300 blacks per year in SELF DEFENSE--yet blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year

And whites kill whites, mostly. What do you want to do about it?

But why make it racial? Don't you want to be an American?

hahahhaha---you don't get it
.....the whites don't make a big deal if cops shoot a white in self defense/etc--HUGE difference there
AND --blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites..HUGE difference there

hahahhaha---you don't get it
.....the whites don't make a big deal if cops shoot a white in self defense/etc--HUGE difference there
AND --blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites..HUGE difference there

Why are you being racial? African-Americans have been shot by cops in situations in which there was no plausible claim of self-defense. Many of these situations have been very similar to situations in which a white suspect merely has been subdued and taken into custody.

Your supposed care that "blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites" is really irrelevant, as well as disingenuous.You are pushing this stuff in an effort to destroy our unity as Americans.

Pretty hard to hear each other when everyone is screaming at the same time...
Then shut your bitch ass up.

Are you feeling especially sensitive this evening, precious?
Youre sooo boooooring. Do you ever say anything useful?

You are very sensitive. Is it your 'special' time?
Nope, he's just pointing out how useless the majority of your posts are.

Pretty hard to hear each other when everyone is screaming at the same time...
Then shut your bitch ass up.

Are you feeling especially sensitive this evening, precious?
Youre sooo boooooring. Do you ever say anything useful?

You are very sensitive. Is it your 'special' time?
^ More useless nonsense from the local retard. Your posts are lame.

Forum List

Back