Never Trump press in near panic

begun.jpg

So they colluded and put the fix in.

This alleged conspiracy is being investigated by the FBI inspector general. His findings may explain last week's sudden resignation of McCabe and last summer's ouster of Strzok from the Mueller probe.

If true, this conspiracy to give Hillary a pass on her "gross negligence" in handling secrets, and take down Trump based on dirt dug up by hirelings of the Clinton campaign would make the Watergate break-in appear by comparison to be a prank.

Here we may have hit the reason for the panic in the media.

He hit the nail on the head..

I thought maybe "the obvious" had do with Buchanan and Trump's clearly racist views.

As for negative coverage - Trump brings that on himself. Tell him to stop doing and saying stupid stuff.
Blind as a bat. No president has been so lied about, nor had every word he supposedly said reported on and dissected as this one. Ever. They report through a biased lense from unsubstantiated and anonymous sources.

too bad it's an oval track, mario
You are barely worth my time del irious but you are dreaming...I'm sure you do not see what is coming or if you do you are failing to understand it...Trump is not going to be removed from office that wet dream is over boy..get over it...Flynn will not go to prison...and the Trumpster will win in 2020...have a nice day...

A Never-Trump Press in Near Panic

Very good article as always from Buchanan.

The answer is simple: if the investigation continues into how a FISA court was persuaded to issue a spying warrant with oppo research paid for by the candidate's opponent made to look like credible FBI research, it is going to lead us to all kinds of people and institutions within both government AND the Media they never dreamed it might come to and are not prepared to explain nor defend because they were SO SURE it would work and Hillary would be president, and when the bad cabbage is done unfolding, we will all be shocked at the breadth and depth of the corruption. We don't know it yet, but this memo represents a fundamental turning point in American history and the country will never be the same again.

and when the bad cabbage is done unfolding, we will all be shocked at the breadth and depth of the corruption.

Sounds more like "business as usual" to me ... :dunno:
Sorry if there is anyone out there that honestly thinks this crap hasn't been going on for decades.

and when the bad cabbage is done unfolding, we will all be shocked at the breadth and depth of the corruption.

Sounds more like "business as usual" to me ... :dunno:
Sorry if there is anyone out there that honestly thinks this crap hasn't been going on for decades.

Oh it has, we are just hoping Trump will begin to end it, or try to.

Forum List

Back