Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste - Blame Maui on AGW

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
I've been watching for some kind of blow up about how Maui burned because of Exon.

I haven't seen a lot of it.

But now you get this as an example of how climate change is being ignored.

"key part of the story"...my backside.

Here is a good article where someone tells the media....no.

It's gross the way this movement can't seem to understand how to message. Want to know why the media does not cover you.....because some of you act like morons and can't be taken seriously. And the rest don't seem to mind.

I've been watching for some kind of blow up about how Maui burned because of Exon.

It's gross the way this movement can't seem to understand how to message. Want to know why the media does not cover you.....because some of you act like morons and can't be taken seriously. And the rest don't seem to mind.

Yes, climate change will change things.

The ecology of the planet is always shifting.

"There have been five or six major ice ages in the history of Earth over the past 3 billion years."

350px-Phanerozoic_Climate_Change.png

In fact the last 50 something million years have been much colder.

We also know that in recent times there have been ice ages

OIP.LrMutslMEVCg1Jp3apjN4AHaDa

With ice ages, come hot periods (otherwise the ice age would just be normal and therefore wouldn't be an ice age).

We see spikes in temperatures. Looking at the last chart, you'd think that we were in a time if rising temperatures. Look at the HIGH TEMPERATURES of the last three hot periods. They didn't happen because of human activity. They just happened. So, why wouldn't it just be happening now?
Also, look at CO2. It's higher than it's been for 400,000 years. And yet we're not hotter than when it was lower. In fact, CO2 rose with rising temperatures, and then hit a peak and then dropped. Why?

What caused the CO2 to rise? Did the CO2 rise then the heat, or the heat rose then the CO2?

It is well document numerous foundations fund MSM articles that include climate change, the Soros Foundation being the main one.

Yes, climate change will change things.

The ecology of the planet is always shifting.

"There have been five or six major ice ages in the history of Earth over the past 3 billion years."

350px-Phanerozoic_Climate_Change.png

In fact the last 50 something million years have been much colder.

We also know that in recent times there have been ice ages

OIP.LrMutslMEVCg1Jp3apjN4AHaDa

With ice ages, come hot periods (otherwise the ice age would just be normal and therefore wouldn't be an ice age).

We see spikes in temperatures. Looking at the last chart, you'd think that we were in a time if rising temperatures. Look at the HIGH TEMPERATURES of the last three hot periods. They didn't happen because of human activity. They just happened. So, why wouldn't it just be happening now?
Also, look at CO2. It's higher than it's been for 400,000 years. And yet we're not hotter than when it was lower. In fact, CO2 rose with rising temperatures, and then hit a peak and then dropped. Why?

What caused the CO2 to rise? Did the CO2 rise then the heat, or the heat rose then the CO2?
By definition, we are still in an ice age...

I hope you didn't think your "bad messaging" line was going to catch on with voters here. This has no more value than skookerasbil's "no one cares".

AGW is real and a threat. Whether the "messaging" is up to YOUR standards doesn't mean one fucking thing. You just have no science to attack with and so you're left with pathetic and irrelevant sidelines like this. Give it the fuck up.

Was that messaging clear enough for you?

You are on ignore, but for some reason I saw you had posted so I peaked at the message. You didn't disappoint.

I hope you didn't think your "bad messaging" line was going to catch on with voters here.

This somehow says that you DO THINK that posting here influences anyone. I'm not that stupid.

Number of people I've influenced = 0

Number of people you've influenced = 0
This has no more value than skookerasbil's "no one cares".

Or anything you post.

AGW is real and a threat.

Might be.
Whether the "messaging" is up to YOUR standards doesn't mean one fucking thing.

Which is an amazing statement from someone who considers himself educated. I never said anything about my standards, asswipe. What I said was they are losing the messaging in the stupid things they do. When you are screaming at someone, they don't listen to what you say....they just know you are screaming. If that is how you conduct your life, I'll bet you are a joy to be around. Of course, as we've established, CO2 is headed in one direction because the message isn't getting through.

You just have no science to attack with and so you're left with pathetic and irrelevant sidelines like this.

I let the guy in the article say it. The fact that you don't like it isn't my problem. And I have as much science as you do, moron.

Give it the fuck up.

You really think I am going to take orders from a pissant like you ? Or was this an effort on your part to look mad, or even more hysterical....tough. Advice: close your laptop and shove it sideways. I'm sure it will put a smile on that pathetic face of yours.

You bet: The message==> You are a moron. And when you get all hot and bothered you decide to use four letter words to make yourself look mean and tough. Result==> :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This should serve as a message to you that is pretty clear. Not even going to ask if it got through. Now go change your underwear and have your mother pour you some more Captain Crunch.

And the moronic yapping continues.

There is one problem in blaming the Co2 FRAUD for Maui.

The Co2 FRAUD claims Co2 is "warming" Earth.

There is no such "warming" on Hawaii. The record high temp is from 1931...

Which is pretty funny, given the Pacific Ocean pretty much controls the weather on Hawaii, and the claim is that the Pacific Ocean is "warming." Well, if the Pacific Ocean is "warming" WHY ISN'T HAWAII WARMING???

NO OCEAN WARMING

The Maui fire has nothing to do with "warming" because THERE IS NO WARMING.

I am just waiting for a former Trump associate to be arrested on suspicion of domestic terrorism related to the Maui fire

The Co2 fraud may very well have rigged Hawaii to burn the way it did. These are sick people who have known for decades they are pushing a complete fraud, and have $$$ billions to spend to "convince" idiots that something not happening is....

It is well document numerous foundations fund MSM articles that include climate change, the Soros Foundation being the main one.
If it is well documented, then you can provide a supporting link from a reputable source. Personally, out of hand, I reject the contention that George Soros is "the main" funder of MSM articles concerning climate change. It fails the sanity test.

I hope you didn't think your "bad messaging" line was going to catch on with voters here. This has no more value than skookerasbil's "no one cares".

AGW is real and a threat. Whether the "messaging" is up to YOUR standards doesn't mean one fucking thing. You just have no science to attack with and so you're left with pathetic and irrelevant sidelines like this. Give it the fuck up.

Show me evidence that voters care about climate change. :bye1: You find the link. We'll wait.:bye1:
Have asked you many times in the past but.......nada......zero......no bueno.....egg.

Voters not giving a fuck about climate change.......still.......for over 10 years now. It is only on the radar of the climate OCD's........the fringe suckers.....what they call a distinct minority.....diStiNcT.

Forum List

Back