I've seen the ICE, how about you?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Well what do you know. The IPCC report on glaciers was totally wrong. Imagine that they admitted they are. And by golly that is what happened. So this video will let you see the ICE as others have.

What is your impression?

Well what do you know. The IPCC report on glaciers was totally wrong. Imagine that they admitted they are. And by golly that is what happened. So this video will let you see the ICE as others have.

What is your impression?

Thanks for posting this. I'd like to look at this a little more.

I'd like to get some documentation.

Earth ice is all about where land is.

90% on Antarctica
7% on Greenland

All land within 600 miles of a pole goes into continent specific ice age, like Greenland and Antarctica. Antarctica is centered on the pole, and will not "melt" until it moves off it. Greenland is still growing despite the lies. That is why there are NO PHOTOS of any landmarks sinking, because oceans are not rising...

What is your impression?

Very few of the Global Warming Doomsday Cult dupes will ever admit to themselves that they have been duped. They are "all in" on a deep psychological level. It would be too much of a hit to their fragile ego to admit to themselves that they were fooled for so long.

They are brainwashed to the point that they are very mentally ill.

Most of them are just plain too fucking stupid to understand that they were fed junk science. It never ceases to amaze me just how fucking stupid they are.

What is your impression?

So Chinese CO2 has no effect on the glaciers

Forum List

Back