Never Fit For Command! Hillary Slips In Bathtub-----Fractures Wrist

Are you any better educated in the history of whatever shit hole country you come from than you are in ours?

The Electoral College was formed to ensure that all states had a say in the election of president. The colonies recognized that popular vote would have New York and Pennsylvania as the only ones with a say in the presidency. Philadelphia and New York City dwarfing the populations of the rest of the colonies. Virginia had no desire to trade a king in England for one in Philadelphia.

Now it is California and New York, but the reality remains that the densely populated urban centers do not represent the rest of the nation.

Now the shit hole you come from has a dictator appointed for life, right?

The Electoral College was formed so only Landowners could vote.

No women or blacks allowed. Totally out of date now.

No hun, it wasn't due to such identity politics nonsense. It was set up due to the competing interests of the States.

Wrong! And I am long past the stage of being upintimidated by a silly put down by an insecure man.

Oh, enough with the pearl clutching, hun.

I'm a gal, and not at all insecure.

Sounds like it to me if you back Trump and his 40 thieves.

You are a moron.

No hun, it wasn't due to such identity politics nonsense. It was set up due to the competing interests of the States.

Wrong! And I am long past the stage of being upintimidated by a silly put down by an insecure man.

You are a moron.
Takes one to know one.

This video is a good representation of hillary’s fall in the election.

Juvenile. An older person is funny when she falls, but a lifelong whore who screws everything that is still breathing, even when his third wife is at home caring for their infant son, and lies constantly is okay? Gotcha. Ever thinking of growing up?

Classic libtardism, always the same ....grow up,, 12 years old....mommy...lol

Someone using a made up word like libtardism is telling someone to grow up. That`s funny!

Too stupid to understand my post...shows it.

Good Lord Mike, you posting here now?

No I've never posted here.

You are a moron.
Takes one to know one.

I am rubber
You are glue
All the hateful things you say
Bounce off me
And stick to you

We dodged a bullet. Thank God for Alpha-Male Donald Trump of White European heritage.

The fact that this woman can go ANYWHERE without being booed and tomatoes thrown at her is proof of why we are in such a mess.

That's what happens when you leave the house, is it? And you think that's normal?
giphy.gif

Geez. Mock an aging woman who has spent her life in public service. At the same time defend a "man" who has been a known whore and conman all of his life. With "values" like these, no wonder our country is screwed. It sounds like the guys mocking Ms. Clinton and supporting the whore/conman/liar in the Oval Office come from some pretty sick backgrounds, probably unmarried parents who sold their "services" and lived in barrooms and never bothered to teach their kids any ethics or morals or manners, or even civility and common decency.

If she`s irrelevant, why do you people continue to stalk her?

Because Herr Drumpf did not win the election.

And, how ironic it is that the electoral college was formed to keep candidates like him out.

In any event, Hillary is obviously still a huge threat to trump and his followers.

Are you any better educated in the history of whatever shit hole country you come from than you are in ours?

The Electoral College was formed to ensure that all states had a say in the election of president. The colonies recognized that popular vote would have New York and Pennsylvania as the only ones with a say in the presidency. Philadelphia and New York City dwarfing the populations of the rest of the colonies. Virginia had no desire to trade a king in England for one in Philadelphia.

Now it is California and New York, but the reality remains that the densely populated urban centers do not represent the rest of the nation.

Sounds to me like you are astoundingly ignorant and have no grasp of history.

Are you a public school teacher, perchance?

Standard disclaimer: Should that be skewl teechur?

Geez. Mock an aging woman who has spent her life in public service. At the same time defend a "man" who has been a known whore and conman all of his life. With "values" like these, no wonder our country is screwed. It sounds like the guys mocking Ms. Clinton and supporting the whore/conman/liar in the Oval Office come from some pretty sick backgrounds, probably unmarried parents who sold their "services" and lived in barrooms and never bothered to teach their kids any ethics or morals or manners, or even civility and common decency.

Thank you!

If I have come on too strong here it is because of the posts I have read.

I am ready for a generational change in both parties.

At this time there is too much dead wood, but especially in the Republican Party. The freedom caucus may be younger, but they are dead Enders.

Being mature I am quite happy to turn it over. Those young people like Conor Lamb give me hope for the future. And the teenagers marching for their future. What more can I say?

The fucking Mafia is "public service," Lysteria? :eek:

A life of crime has left the old drunk stumbling after a few bottles of Chardonnay for breakfast...

Feel sorry for her.

A life of crime has left the old drunk stumbling after a few bottles of Chardonnay for breakfast...

Feel sorry for her.
Does she have to use a Golf Cart,too?

And, how ironic it is that the electoral college was formed to keep candidates like him out.

In any event, Hillary is obviously still a huge threat to trump and his followers.

Are you denying that Electoral College was set up for landowners to vote?

How many years did it take women and blacks to get the vote?

Feel sorry for her.
Does she have to use a Golf Cart,too?

As long as she's not driving with that .59 BAC she maintains at all times......

Geez. Mock an aging woman who has spent her life in public service
Lying, cheating and stealing her way to the top in a mad power grab for wealth and power.

At the same time defend a "man" who has been a known whore and conman all of his life.
Until he ran for office, he was a well-liked and respected business tycoon. Then when he actually WON, he became a Russian Spy, Whore, and Drooling Baboon incapable of tying his own shoes. Got it.

With "values" like these, no wonder our country is screwed.
With idiots like you, we now know why.

Are you denying that Electoral College was set up for landowners to vote?

How many years did it take women and blacks to get the vote?

Where does it say landowner, hun?

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

Forum List

Back