Nevada to join National Popular Vote compact

How many representatives they have doesn't matter during an election.

State like Californias and NY would decide every election. Dems would win every Presidential election because those states are Blue.

That's why the EC is needed.

The only thing I can take away from this is that the liberals really aren't concerned
with disenfranchising the vote of the people.
It's been a hoax all along.
The only thing I can take away from this is that the liberals really aren't concerned
with disenfranchising the vote of the people.
It's been a hoax all along.
The vote of the people went against Trump.
Each state? What a stupid ass argument you present.
The vote of the people went against Trump. I understand why you want to end that conversation and talk about states, and I do not sympathize.
What happened to the CRC support for states rights? It seems to have gone "poof!"
That is a very good question you should ask yourself.....what happened to states rights?
A state votes for one candidate, yet the electoral votes goes to the other candidate. Priceless. :auiqs.jpg:

That is what happens right now
If 49 percent of the voters vote for a candidate and 51 percent vote for another then the candidate with 51 gets ALL the EVs

The vote of the 49 percent are not counted

How many representatives they have doesn't matter during an election.

State like California and NY would decide every election. That's why the EC is needed.

No, the states would not decide
The individual voters would decide

A vote from California would count the same as a vote from Wyoming. Right now, the vote from Wyoming counts almost four times as much

We'll have a wait and see in the courts, won't we? Now run along and fetch me a sammich, darling.

I'm sure there will be a court challenge. In the mean time you have completely failed to make your case. You resorted to name calling and a strawman argument.
You wouldn't know a strawman argument if it slapped you in the face.....obviously

You argued against a point someone didn't make. What do you call that?
I'm stating a result if that was to happen. A state that votes for one candidate with
the electoral vote going to the other candidate isn't a strawman argument.
It actually IS disenfranchising the voters of that particular state.

Yeah, you argued against someone's statement with an argument they weren't trying to make. You are truly clueless.
The poster responded to my post that I made. He made his argument apparently to the national vote.
I was making my argument to the state level.....which is what we are talking about.
No strawman there. Just you trying to get your digs in.....apparently

The vote of the people went against Trump. I understand why you want to end that conversation and talk about states, and I do not sympathize.
What happened to the CRC support for states rights? It seems to have gone "poof!"
That is a very good question you should ask yourself.....what happened to states rights?
A state votes for one candidate, yet the electoral votes goes to the other candidate. Priceless. :auiqs.jpg:

If 49 percent of the voters vote for a candidate and 51 percent vote for another then the candidate with 51 gets ALL the EVs

Is California and New York in on this? Of course eventually then the EC is moot point. Perhaps the deplorables can elect their own President and you can elect yours.

Further content-less troll posts and personal attacks will be reported.

That is fucking PRICELESS coming from one of the boards top trolls.

And he has posted TOPICAL content in every one of his posts. You're so damn stupid you don't even know what constitutes trolling.
He has not. He kept spamming the same falsehood over and over. When asked to back it up or be reported, he skidaddled the hell out of here.

No....because you have 50 states....which all are represented.

And he has posted TOPICAL content in every one of his posts. You're so damn stupid you don't even know what constitutes trolling.
He has not. He kept spamming the same falsehood over and over. When asked to back it up or be reported, he skidaddled the hell out of here.
Or he moved on because of other things. No one is waiting with baited breath to respond to your every ridiculous post.

I live in Nevada and can say California and progs are turning the place into a real shit-hole. Progs are so fucking ignorant they left their beds, they're too foolish to understand why, so they ruin another as if they have the brains of mosquitoes. There is no way in fuck this legislation comes to fruition, it's against our MFing Constitution and Republic.

I'm sure there will be a court challenge. In the mean time you have completely failed to make your case. You resorted to name calling and a strawman argument.
You wouldn't know a strawman argument if it slapped you in the face.....obviously

I'm stating a result if that was to happen. A state that votes for one candidate with

Yeah, you argued against someone's statement with an argument they weren't trying to make. You are truly clueless.
The poster responded to my post that I made. He made his argument apparently to the national vote.
I was making my argument to the state level.....which is what we are talking about.

You ignored his argument and just made another point in response to him. Strawman.:21:

Don't worry, I fully expect you to mod your way to a win here.

Or he moved on because of other things. No one is waiting with baited breath to respond to your every ridiculous post.
He couldn’t stop replying until then. I had to ask him to stop :lmao:

No need to bother to vote in Nevada. The election will be determined by those Moon Bat and Illegal assholes in New York and California.

My as well go golfing on election day.

Is California and New York in on this? Of course eventually then the EC is moot point. Perhaps the deplorables can elect their own President and you can elect yours.
The popular vote is not moot
EVERY vote would be registered for each candidate
EVERY vote would count as one vote

You ignored his argument and just made another point in response to him. Strawman.:21:
I didn't ignore his argument, I started mine out with a question..."each state?"
That was the subject I was on and wanted clarity.
You are just proving you aren't very good at this.

Looking at the post by BlackFlag you quoted....I don't see him saying "each state"....could you point out where he made that assertion, please? ....especially if you are using that comment as the basis for your saying it's a "stupid ass argument". TIA
Classic straw man argument Meister just made. However, I've already discovered he doesn't know what a straw man argument is.
You still haven't figured it out, darling. Make up another one of your scenarios for the win. :auiqs.jpg:

The Bill up for a vote won't fly in the courts and I really doubt with most level headed voters, either.
How do you know that such a bill wouldn't fly in the courts? Based on what? The Constitution doesn't forbid it AND there is precedent of other states changing their Electoral vote distribution away from the "winner take all" model which is NOT required in the Constitution.
Hold on to your Victori....I mean Fruit of the Looms and wait and see.
Oh fun! Another "any day now" from the Right. :71:

I didn't ignore his argument, I started mine out with a question..."each state?"
That was the subject I was on and wanted clarity.
You are just proving you aren't very good at this.

Uh-huh.

No need to bother to vote in Nevada. The election will be determined by those Moon Bat and Illegal assholes in New York and California.

My as well go golfing on election day.
Determined by the majority. Republicans will have to stop villifying cities and their suburbs. It was good politics for Reagan to destroy the inner cities, it’s great politics for Trump to vilify our cities and Americans who live in them; it won’t be anymore.

Forum List

Back