Nevada returns voting privilidges to

Personally, I'm for it.

they did their time, they should get their rights back.

unlike the silliness of Bernie, wanting them to be allowed to vote while incarcerated.

It depends on the severity of their crime...we do not want terrorist voting...we do not want anti American felons voting...we do not want child molesters voting...we do not want murderers voting....
Part of our nations deterrent to crime is the loss of your rights...why would we want to change that now?....because Trump won?....please!

It depends on the severity of their crime...we do not want terrorist voting...we do not want anti American felons voting...we do not want child molesters voting...we do not want murderers voting....
Part of our nations deterrent to crime is the loss of your rights...why would we want to change that now?....because Trump won?....please!
If the punishment doesn’t pay their debt to the public, then change the punishment

If the punishment doesn’t pay their debt to the public, then change the punishment
Part of their debt to society is the loss of their rights.....the right to participate in elections....

Part of their debt to society is the loss of their rights.....the right to participate in elections....

Tis a stupid part of the punishment. Taking away something that only half the country chooses to do anyhow is not a deterrent in any way.

That's where the democrats fail again, it is THEM letting these monsters loose.

That's where the democrats fail again, it is THEM letting these monsters loose.
Isn’t Trump the one blasting Biden for heping create punishments that are too harsh?

I disagree. It should be based on the nature of the crime, not the severity. The only reason I can see for stripping you of your voting rights would be if you were convicted of voting fraud.

I disagree. It should be based on the nature of the crime, not the severity. The only reason I can see for stripping you of your voting rights would be if you were convicted of voting fraud.
Or if you petitioned a foreign government to sabotage the election so you could become President?

People have been debating whether or not felons should be stripped of their voting rights for as long as I can remember. This issue didn't just pop up the moment Trump became President.

Or if you petitioned a foreign government to sabotage the election so you could become President?

Well... then your punishment is that you have to be President.

Personally, I'm for it.

they did their time, they should get their rights back.

unlike the silliness of Bernie, wanting them to be allowed to vote while incarcerated.

I don't even care if they vote while incarcerated. They're still doing their time. It's not like we're letting them out because they voted.

It's not even the loss of a right; it's the loss of a privilege.

And it's a privilege that many people don't take advantage of anyway.

They don't need to vote.

It's not even the loss of a right; it's the loss of a privilege.

And it's a privilege that many people don't take advantage of anyway.

They don't need to vote.

Voting is not a privilege. Some people say that the 2nd amendment protects all of your other rights. Well, voting protects your 2nd amendment rights.

Forum List

Back