nevada officer slam kids to ground at high school

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Cop did nothing wrong these kids were inter fearing in their work and making videos. The kid is liying and saying the cop had his knee on his neck no it was his back. The reason it took so long is the other kids were trying to get at him. Cop was saying back off. Stupied kids with bad parents. Taught to inter fear with cops I see.

Cop did nothing wrong these kids were inter fearing in their work and making videos. The kid is liying and saying the cop had his knee on his neck no it was his back. The reason it took so long is the other kids were trying to get at him. Cop was saying back off. Stupied kids with bad parents. Taught to inter fear with cops I see.
how is recording the police interfering??

This reminds me of Biden's SOTU remark that Black parents shouldn't have to tell their kids to stop when pulled over by the police, roll down the wind, keep your hands on the steering wheel, cooperate and, if at night, turn on the dome light. ALL parents should do this if their kids are too stupid to figure that out on their own.

the video proves everything you just said a lie,,

This reminds me of Biden's SOTU remark that Black parents shouldn't have to tell their kids to stop when pulled over by the police, roll down the wind, keep your hands on the steering wheel, cooperate and, if at night, turn on the dome light. ALL parents should do this if their kids are too stupid to figure that out on their own.
exactly

The next time we hear from this officer he will be asking "do you want fries with that"?

The next time we hear from this officer he will be asking "do you want fries with that"?
i doiubt it he isnt fired he still working. its the black kids fault and he is liying about the knee opn throat. watch the video.

your supposed to teach your kids.,

Forum List

Back