Netflix Reccomendations

Hat tip for Master of None, loved that show. Sad there likely won't be a third season according to AA.

Longmire is supposed to be really good, as is Northern Lights. I have not yet watched either.

Damages is very good, - I guess I'd need more of an idea of what you already like to know what to recommend.

Netflix has much more than what is even listed. Search for titles or actors you like and you’ll be amazed at some of the hidden gems they have.

Hat tip for Master of None, loved that show. Sad there likely won't be a third season according to AA.

Longmire is supposed to be really good, as is Northern Lights. I have not yet watched either.

Damages is very good, - I guess I'd need more of an idea of what you already like to know what to recommend.

MoN actor might be a snowflake SJW in real life IIRC. Have a hard time watching crybabies, tbh.

I liked Longmire.

I'm watching Fauda now. So far it's ok.

TV series:
Doc Martin (Like a British version of Becker)
The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin
(British Comedy)

Movies:
Six Wives of Henry Lefay
Across the Universe-based on Beetles songs
Death Wish series of films -starring
Charles Bronson

I just started watching Netflix and Hulu about 2 months ago... Always was contrary and would not shell out the money... My first wife is paying the bill so, I am watching really old stuff... First was "Homeland" on Hulu... Switched over to Netflix and if a fellow let himself you could get lost in television... Watching Dexter now... Checked "Breaking Bad", "Better Call Saul", "Ozark" and "Narcos" off the list and I don't even have a list... Sorry not much help recommending anything...

Don't watch the final episode of Dexter. Better ending that way.

Forum List

Back