Netflix Reccomendations

Lewdog, I disagree. Try the Will Smith "Bright". It's uneven, the beginning is clunky, but the message makes one think. One's life is a metaphor.

I just started watching Netflix and Hulu about 2 months ago... Always was contrary and would not shell out the money... My first wife is paying the bill so, I am watching really old stuff... First was "Homeland" on Hulu... Switched over to Netflix and if a fellow let himself you could get lost in television... Watching Dexter now... Checked "Breaking Bad", "Better Call Saul", "Ozark" and "Narcos" off the list and I don't even have a list... Sorry not much help recommending anything...

I just started watching Netflix and Hulu about 2 months ago... Always was contrary and would not shell out the money... My first wife is paying the bill so, I am watching really old stuff... First was "Homeland" on Hulu... Switched over to Netflix and if a fellow let himself you could get lost in television... Watching Dexter now... Checked "Breaking Bad", "Better Call Saul", "Ozark" and "Narcos" off the list and I don't even have a list... Sorry not much help recommending anything...

Narcos seems like just a drawn-out version of the movie Blow, which was meh. Dexter could be good; I was considering it back in the day. Better Call Saul I'm all caught up, but I might could go for a rewatch. I've only heard the name Ozark used. I am especially looking for series over movies. Most of Netflix streaming movies suck, anyways. They have some on DVD worth the watch, but it's not part of my plan. I should start keeping a list and add that to the plan for a month or two, though.

Narcos seems like just a drawn-out version of the movie Blow, which was meh. Dexter could be good; I was considering it back in the day. Better Call Saul I'm all caught up, but I might could go for a rewatch. I've only heard the name Ozark used. I am especially looking for series over movies. Most of Netflix streaming movies suck, anyways. They have some on DVD worth the watch, but it's not part of my plan. I should start keeping a list and add that to the plan for a month or two, though.

You couldn't be any further from the truth.

I don't pay much attention to Netflix recommendations ... you can only watch so many Snuff Films.

You couldn't be any further from the truth.

Piss off.

I'm not even halfway through it yet, but I recommend the Jim & Andy documentary on Netflix. James on a YT Cinnemassacre vid recommended it. Pretty good.

The first 2 seasons of Dexter were excellent. I got stuck on the third season for some reason, and never continued. I've heard that the show was well worth watching throughout, and I may go back and do so at some point. Those first couple of seasons, though, good stuff.

Finished watching Season 2 of The Crown. It really finished strong after a slow start. My favorite episode would be the Mrs. Kennedy episode even though they casted JFK terribly.

Ozark

The Night Of (might be Amazon)

Schitt's Creek (I loved SCTV)

Sens8

The Crown

Mindhunter

Master of None

Finished watching Season 2 of The Crown. It really finished strong after a slow start. My favorite episode would be the Mrs. Kennedy episode even though they casted JFK terribly.

Best scene in "The Crown" is the King and Margaret singing "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered"

New Topics

Forum List

Back