Netflix - Making A Murderer

And still, why was there a pin hole in the evidence blood tube?
And there was just a little bit of that blood in the car, where you put the keys in. There is no way they shot her in that messy garage. No blood! Not even a drop hidden in that mess.

A bullet fired from Averys gun with Halbachs blood DNA was found in the garage. How were police supposed to get a sample of Halbachs blood after she had been cremated?

Brendan Dassey said he helped clean up blood in the garage. His jeans were found with bleach on them

And there was just a little bit of that blood in the car, where you put the keys in. There is no way they shot her in that messy garage. No blood! Not even a drop hidden in that mess.

Want to know what really convinced me?

The Avery blood smear under the car ignition

My car has the same ignition as that Rav 4 with the ignition inside an indentation on the dashboard. When I turn the key, I hold the key between my thumb and forefinger and as I turn, my middle finger rubs against that indentation.

That spot on my middle finger is the exact spot Avery was found to have a one inch cut. The police hadn't arrested him, how would they know he was cut right there?

A bullet fired from Averys gun with Halbachs blood DNA was found in the garage. How were police supposed to get a sample of Halbachs blood after she had been cremated?

Brendan Dassey said he helped clean up blood in the garage. His jeans were found with bleach on them
I'm talking about how blood splatters, especially a head wound would have been all over everything and that place was chock full of little items on the workbenches, floor, all up the walls, they would not have been able to address all of the blood. I think she was killed somewhere else, her ashes spread on the fire pit, that blood in the car, the bullet, the key on the floor found later all placed there by police.

I'm talking about how blood splatters, especially a head wound would have been all over everything and that place was chock full of little items on the workbenches, floor, all up the walls, they would not have been able to address all of the blood. I think she was killed somewhere else, her ashes spread on the fire pit, that blood in the car, the bullet, the key on the floor found later all placed there by police.

She could have been shot in the garage and fallen to the floor. A headshot while she was lying on the floor would have spattered in an area right around her head. Dassey said he helped clean up in the garage and was found with bleach on his pants

How could police have planted a bullet with Halbachs blood on it? Where were they supposed to get a sample of her blood?

The kid didn't have anything to do with it. They coerced him into telling the story he told.

I would not have convicted him of murder. I thought the story he told about raping her and murdering her was silly and there was no evidence to back up his story

The kid didn't have anything to do with it. They coerced him into telling the story he told.

I would not have convicted him of murder. I thought the story he told about raping her and murdering her was silly and there was no evidence to back up his story
I'm watching Dateline and refreshing my memory of what happened. The cut on his finger is curious but there are other things that create big ???.

There is no way to clean blood spatter in a messy garage thoroughly enough that forensics can't find any splatter anywhere after umpteen searches.

Remember, if if they were able to clean it so throughly as to fool forensics, there was no blood in the cracks either...the police dug up the ground and found nothing.

Pin hole in the blood evidence, a false confession, no blood, no DNA on the ladies key chain as if it wasn't hers....too much shady stuff going on

new defense ....edwards a serial killer who always killed on halloween ...has avery taken a simple lie detector test? not admissible but would go a long way to clearing his name...or shutting his coffin..

There is no way to clean blood spatter in a messy garage thoroughly enough that forensics can't find any splatter anywhere after umpteen searches.

Remember, if if they were able to clean it so throughly as to fool forensics, there was no blood in the cracks either...the police dug up the ground and found nothing.

Pin hole in the blood evidence, a false confession, no blood, no DNA on the ladies key chain as if it wasn't hers....too much shady stuff going on
Plus the tape seal was broken on that box that the blood sample was in. I'm going to watch it again when I get some time this week. I was completely convinced he is innocent after watching it the first time.

Plus the tape seal was broken on that box that the blood sample was in. I'm going to watch it again when I get some time this week. I was completely convinced he is innocent after watching it the first time.

Which has what to do with Avery?

The blood in the vial was treated with a preservative. The blood in the car had no preservative in it.....just 100% Avery

I never saw, but saw a special on it on ID - interesting. I don't see how he's not guilty...

I never saw, but saw a special on it on ID - interesting. I don't see how he's not guilty...

The Netflix series was biased in favor of the position that Avery was railroaded. They tended to gloss over any evidence to the contrary

The blood in the vial was treated with a preservative. The blood in the car had no preservative in it.....just 100% Avery

I think the preservative goes away after 35 days. Also, Avery said he was never in the car.

I think the preservative goes away after 35 days. Also, Avery said he was never in the car.

If it only lasts 35 days, it is not a preservative

Averys blood and sweat DNA say otherwise

If it only lasts 35 days, it is not a preservative

Averys blood and sweat DNA say otherwise

There isn't any sweat DNA. That entire narrative is being put forth by Ken Katz and not one other soul. But just like Katz did in the documentary he simply says things are the truth and expects everyone to go with it.

He MAY be guilty but they botched the case so bad that it's no way to know for sure.

Remember that every piece of evidence that was found that helped the case along was found by Manitowoc, who had an obvious conflict of interest being there and expressly was not supposed to be there in the first place.

He MAY be guilty but they botched the case so bad that it's no way to know for sure.

Remember that every piece of evidence that was found that helped the case along was found by Manitowoc, who had an obvious conflict of interest being there and expressly was not supposed to be there in the first place.
The car was not found by Manitowoc
The blood evidence in the car was not
The bones in the burn pit were not

The car was not found by Manitowoc
The blood evidence in the car was not
The bones in the burn pit were not

The car wasn't secure. Remember the same Manitowoc officer who never signed into the crime scene was the same person who had access to the blood which had a pin hole in it and had been opened too.

Forum List

Back