Netflix documentary on the rise and fall of Abercrombe & Fitch

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Wasn't terribly interested, but it's free so I start to watch a little of this documentary on the rise and fall of Abercrombe & Fitch.
I made it to about 4 minutes in. And in that 4 minutes, it became very clear what this show was actually going to be about.
Basically... A&E was about white privilege. And... oh yeah... white males suck. As do white people in general.
Having said that, A&E was no doubt a line of clothing aimed at middle class white people. My GOD!!! RACIST!!! AUUUGH!!!

But then... there are brands like... FUBU.
But that's cool. And not about race

Netflix is going to tank ppl can’t stand the Obamas and this bs pushes PEDO films. “ Cuties” turning little girls into hookers.

I have wanted to end Netflix several times, it is a love/hate thing.
I was one of the first 1000 people who signed up for Netflix way back. And had all kinds of perks with them for years because of my "founder" status.
But, yes, Cuties was he beginning of me thinking of ending the relationship. Totally and unacceptably disgusting show.
But - that kind of shit is everywhere now. On all platforms.

The stock is down $240 in less than 3 months.... having lost more than half its value. They're blaming the lack of child molesters to support their programming. They'll go down in flames like the rest of the woke filthy animals and just disappear.

Wasn't terribly interested, but it's free so I start to watch a little of this documentary on the rise and fall of Abercrombe & Fitch.
I made it to about 4 minutes in. And in that 4 minutes, it became very clear what this show was actually going to be about.
Basically... A&E was about white privilege. And... oh yeah... white males suck. As do white people in general.
Having said that, A&E was no doubt a line of clothing aimed at middle class white people. My GOD!!! RACIST!!! AUUUGH!!!

/----/ Thanks for saving me the bother of wasting my time. I generally like the American success stories on the History channel, like the Foods that Built America and many more.

/----/ Thanks for saving me the bother of wasting my time. I generally like the American success stories on the History channel, like the Foods that Built America and many more.
I like those also, and thought that is what this would be... the rise and fall. And maybe they would eventually get to that, but clearly there was an agenda here. And that agenda is "raaaacism"

Hollywood is cranking out a lot of White People are Evil movies nowadays.
That might be one of the reasons for the increase in interracial violence like the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre.
The Media calls it a "tragedy", not a massacre.
They also blame the vehicle, and not the BLM enthusiast driver.
We know how much differently the Media would have covered this story if the races involved were reversed.
Hollywood and the Press fuels the Left Wing hate and violence problem.

I can't figure out why anyone would give Netflix a single dime for anything. Their catalog sucks, they push a woke agenda, and they show the highest form of corporate greed.

Forum List

Back