Netflix Christmas film about gay Jesus

Obviously written to taunt and mock Christians. There can be no other reason for this trash.

Why would gays want to mock Christians?

What have Christians ever done to them?

Actually Christians have largely accepted the gays..........because that's what Christians do. They accept and tolerate people. Huge splits have been created in Christian Churches over this question. Personally, I'm on the other side of that argument, mostly because of stupid shit like this. Gays want to pretend they are Christians and be accepted as Christians, but they can't live like Christians and they never will. Too many of them have a long history of trying to tear down Christianity.
I believe the history of Christians tearing down gays is longer

Obviously written to taunt and mock Christians. There can be no other reason for this trash.

Actually Christians have largely accepted the gays..........because that's what Christians do. They accept and tolerate people. Huge splits have been created in Christian Churches over this question. Personally, I'm on the other side of that argument, mostly because of stupid shit like this. Gays want to pretend they are Christians and be accepted as Christians, but they can't live like Christians and they never will. Too many of them have a long history of trying to tear down Christianity.
I believe gays have been using each other far longer. Is a drunk actually better off a drunk or a Christian?

Can you imagine a 'comedy' mocking the religion of satanic creators this movie, for example joking about Talmud, Synagogue, Rabbi, Moses?It would be immediately condemned as anti-Semitic. But when 'chosen by God' blaspheme and mock Jesus we all shall be politically correct and tolerant. Isn't something wrong in our 'democracy'.
Until now tribe of creators this 'comedy' can not explain why it is hated by all nations and expelled from almost all countries.

The First Temptation of Christ - a 46-minute comedy flick showing Jesus as a closeted homosexual - was released on 3 December.

Netflix Christmas film about gay Jesus sparks huge backlash as 1 MILLION people called for it to be pulled

True Christians shall quit their membership by Netflix.
Not even close to as bad as CRCs worshipping a misogynist, cheating, sexually assaulting, ;ying, thieving BFF of a pedophile.

Oh yeah....to-tally accepting of gays. :rolleyes:

Yeah, stupid. It's highly frowned upon in the Bible in multiple places. You think Christians should change their beliefs just to accommodate a small minority of perverts that abhor Christian teachings? How does that work?

Oh yeah....to-tally accepting of gays. :rolleyes:

Oh goody. Another dimwit leftist that's never set foot in a church is about to school us on the evils of Christianity.

Can you imagine a 'comedy' mocking the religion of satanic creators this movie, for example joking about Talmud, Synagogue, Rabbi, Moses?It would be immediately condemned as anti-Semitic. But when 'chosen by God' blaspheme and mock Jesus we all shall be politically correct and tolerant. Isn't something wrong in our 'democracy'.
Until now tribe of creators this 'comedy' can not explain why it is hated by all nations and expelled from almost all countries.

The First Temptation of Christ - a 46-minute comedy flick showing Jesus as a closeted homosexual - was released on 3 December.

Netflix Christmas film about gay Jesus sparks huge backlash as 1 MILLION people called for it to be pulled

It’s what the communist strive for. Destroy Christianity and you destroy the nation state. What Democrats have wanted for generations. But there are those willing to fight back.
Nearly 200 evangelical leaders condemned Christianity Today editorial on Trump

"True Christians shall quit their membership by Netflix."

that will give us a good idea of how many TRUE christians there are in the USA....

if only a small tiny fraction quit then we will know that the USA is NOT a "christian nation"
Never watched Netflix and never will. I watch the Weather Channel, CSpan, and PBS. Otherwise I read.

I watch the Weather Channel,
Weatherman.gif

~S~

Forum List

Back