Netflix Christmas film about gay Jesus

He was unmarried at 33, never had a girlfriend, lived with his folks, and spent a lot of time washing his friend's feet.

Is being gay really such a stretch?

Unmarried Jewish boy at 33?

People will talk

The Bible never portrays Jesus as having interest in having sex with anyone, man or woman.

However, an artist may speculate. If he thinks he will get an audience for it, so be it.

Can you imagine a 'comedy' mocking the religion of satanic creators this movie, for example joking about Talmud, Synagogue, Rabbi, Moses?It would be immediately condemned as anti-Semitic. But when 'chosen by God' blaspheme and mock Jesus we all shall be politically correct and tolerant. Isn't something wrong in our 'democracy'.
Until now tribe of creators this 'comedy' can not explain why it is hated by all nations and expelled from almost all countries.

The First Temptation of Christ - a 46-minute comedy flick showing Jesus as a closeted homosexual - was released on 3 December.

Netflix Christmas film about gay Jesus sparks huge backlash as 1 MILLION people called for it to be pulled

True Christians shall quit their membership by Netflix.

Wouldn't such a film be considered anti-christian offensive HATE SPEECH if applied to any of the sanctimonious icons of the Left?

t.

It is Freedom of Speech for the Left

Can you imagine a 'comedy' mocking the religion of satanic creators this movie, for example joking about Talmud, Synagogue, Rabbi, Moses?It would be immediately condemned as anti-Semitic. But when 'chosen by God' blaspheme and mock Jesus we all shall be politically correct and tolerant. Isn't something wrong in our 'democracy'.
Until now tribe of creators this 'comedy' can not explain why it is hated by all nations and expelled from almost all countries.

The First Temptation of Christ - a 46-minute comedy flick showing Jesus as a closeted homosexual - was released on 3 December.

Netflix Christmas film about gay Jesus sparks huge backlash as 1 MILLION people called for it to be pulled

Well.... my only comment there is... if you are going to cancel your netflix because of this, then honestly you should eliminate nearly all media.

How many bigoted anti-Christian movies are played at your local movie theater every year? Dozens. Do you never go to a movie?

Even Hacksaw Ridge, was made by Summit Entertainment, whose parent Lions Gate, has put out some horrifically anti-Christian movies.

And let's not even start on TV channels you watch sports on. Many have horrible anti-Christian TV shows that mock Christians constantly. Do boycott all those channels? Nope, you still watch the game, or most people do.

I generally support your idea, because I don't have any media at all. I don't go to movies, or own a TV. So I'm all good with that.

But to some degree... if Christians are not going to cut all media out of their lives.... then maybe a better option is to use your position as a paying customer to push media outlets to remove this crap. Use your "I'm a paying customer" position, to leverage against it.

Jesus was not getting laid anyway

What difference did it make if he was straight or gay?

That’s the brave and courageous Left for you.

They’ll never show a documentary on a Mohammed cartoon.

That's what happens when the Obamas, Hussein and Big Mike, join forces with Netflix....signing for a multiyear deal where they will produce shows and films for them .

It was totally expected.... I said this before and I say it again.....I won't touch Netflix with a ten foot pole.:dunno:

But that's just me.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadowy faggots, I fear no homo, for thou art with me; thy bible thumps comfort me.

Thou preparest legislative prophylaxis before me in the presence of mine faggot enemies: thou fillest my head with netflix reviews…. my maga cap runneth over

~S~

Obviously written to taunt and mock Christians. There can be no other reason for this trash.

Why would gays want to mock Christians?

What have Christians ever done to them?

Obviously written to taunt and mock Christians. There can be no other reason for this trash.

Why would gays want to mock Christians?

What have Christians ever done to them?

Actually Christians have largely accepted the gays..........because that's what Christians do. They accept and tolerate people. Huge splits have been created in Christian Churches over this question. Personally, I'm on the other side of that argument, mostly because of stupid shit like this. Gays want to pretend they are Christians and be accepted as Christians, but they can't live like Christians and they never will. Too many of them have a long history of trying to tear down Christianity.

Forum List

Back