Rookie
Apr 9, 2009
NETANYAHU'S RED LINE WOULD BE DRAWN WITH AMERICAN BLOOD
============================================

Those of us who regard as evil
the foreign policies of both Obama and Romney

and those few of us
who have vowed we would not support such evil by voting for either Obama or Romney,

are now being forced by the cliques and claques of Israel
to oppose Romney
whose policy appears to be "Israel, right or wrong",
and to support Obama
whose policy has been an impediment, if not a bar, to a strike on Iran by Israel,
and one that so far has been a bar to such a strike by our own forces
and thereby enlarge and prolong our present wars,

and perhaps lead to another World War,
the result of which
would complete the moral, military, patriotic and financial bankruptcy of America,

while providing China
with substantial, if not near complete control,
of the oil and other raw assets
of both the Mid-East and Central Asia.

Aron Heller (United Nations, September 27, 2012) has said:
"Netanyahu's speech marks perhaps his final plea before Israel takes matters into its own hands."
and I believe Heller is right and that Israel may-will do so if Netanyahu continues to rule Israel's foreign policy,
and, especially, if Romney is elected President.

So, I fear Netanyahu
who would have us draw a red line,
almost certainly with American blood,
and I fear a militant Israel
that shows little concern for America's welfare,
and thus I am forced to regard neither Netanyahu nor Israel as either an American ally or an American friend.

Barring some surprise I shall vote for Obama
and hope for the best.

SHOCKLEY

============================================

Those of us who regard as evil
the foreign policies of both Obama and Romney

and those few of us
who have vowed we would not support such evil by voting for either Obama or Romney,

are now being forced by the cliques and claques of Israel
to oppose Romney
whose policy appears to be "Israel, right or wrong",
and to support Obama
whose policy has been an impediment, if not a bar, to a strike on Iran by Israel,
and one that so far has been a bar to such a strike by our own forces
and thereby enlarge and prolong our present wars,

and perhaps lead to another World War,
the result of which
would complete the moral, military, patriotic and financial bankruptcy of America,

while providing China
with substantial, if not near complete control,
of the oil and other raw assets
of both the Mid-East and Central Asia.

Aron Heller (United Nations, September 27, 2012) has said:
"Netanyahu's speech marks perhaps his final plea before Israel takes matters into its own hands."
and I believe Heller is right and that Israel may-will do so if Netanyahu continues to rule Israel's foreign policy,
and, especially, if Romney is elected President.

So, I fear Netanyahu
who would have us draw a red line,
almost certainly with American blood,
and I fear a militant Israel
that shows little concern for America's welfare,
and thus I am forced to regard neither Netanyahu nor Israel as either an American ally or an American friend.

Barring some surprise I shall vote for Obama
and hope for the best.

SHOCKLEY

That's the Problem with you fucking Idiots, you think we can all rely on hoping for the best.

Someone needs to tell Big Ben to shut his fuckin' mouth, unless he can produce the smoking gun.

In addition, tell that fucker and his minion of bitches (AIPAC), to stay the fuck out of our electoral process. Our elections are for Americans, not Israeli's. We are two completely different country's with completely separate leaders of each. I don't want my elected officials, screwing me, to help you.

If you got problems, fuck you, they're your problems, not ours!

Someone needs to tell Big Ben to shut his fuckin' mouth, unless he can produce the smoking gun.

In addition, tell that fucker and his minion of bitches (AIPAC), to stay the fuck out of our electoral process. Our elections are for Americans, not Israeli's. We are two completely different country's with completely separate leaders of each. I don't want my elected officials, screwing me, to help you.

That's what we Republicans say about you moocher Democrats.. ain't it fucking cool?

That's what we Republicans say about you moocher Democrats.. ain't it fucking cool?
That makes no sense whatsoever.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

I like the Israeli people more than I like divisive democrats. You got that now?

Go to Hell... :mad:

interestingly, notwithstanding the anti-semitic pieces of trash, the US has never fought for israel. israel has done all of it's own fighting.

but then again, i never put much stock in the assertions of israel hating loons.

Well up until now Israel always knew they could count on us. After all it is 30 million Jews living among 300 million Arabs who would like to eradicate them. Who would you root for?

interestingly, notwithstanding the anti-semitic pieces of trash, the US has never fought for israel. israel has done all of it's own fighting.

but then again, i never put much stock in the assertions of israel hating loons.

The only Jew hater I see is you.... Obama is going to be the end of Isreal if we are not careful.... oh and we supply them with funds and and weapons.

We are their greatest ally.

Well up until now Israel always knew they could count on us. After all it is 30 million Jews living among 300 million Arabs who would like to eradicate them. Who would you root for?

That's not what the Israeli defense minister says you moron

Obama praised by Ehud Barak on Israeli security - Tomer Ovadia - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back