Netanyahu's 'Insane Corrupt Government Has Hurt Israel's Military Preparedness'

NY Times columnist Thomas Friedman on Sunday pointed the finger at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for stacking his government with right-wing ideologues that he said were harming the country's military preparedness.

"If I go the to write indictment number one, it would go to Israel's Justice Minister Yariv Levin," he said. "He is the man who drove this insane, corrupt, dishonest effort to basically take over the power of the Supreme Court under the name of judiciary review and, when he did, with Netanyahu's help, he fractured Israel. He fractured Israeli society. He fractured the Israeli ministry, the military. He fractured the Israeli air force.. last week I quoted an Israeli former defense department official as saying, our preparation has been harmed by this whole facture of our society."

Hey Israel. You need to kick Netanyahu, Yariv Levin, and the entire right wing clown show that is Likud to the curb, before they end up doing to you, what Republicans have done to America.
Once a good man, power corrupts, too much power corrupts completely.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we had knowledge of this attack, or even worse, didn't share it with Israel to harm Netanyahu.....That's how leftists roll.

And you would be wrong. It is Netanyahu's corrupt government, along with that clown Levin, that disrupted the entire intelligence apparatus with the US.

Isn't it funny how Egypt, or Jordan didn't see it coming either?

The entire Levin, led around by the nose shclumiels, that is the Netanyahu government, have to go.

And that's from Israeli government, military leaders, and a majority of the population.

NY Times columnist Thomas Friedman on Sunday pointed the finger at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for stacking his government with right-wing ideologues that he said were harming the country's military preparedness.

"If I go the to write indictment number one, it would go to Israel's Justice Minister Yariv Levin," he said. "He is the man who drove this insane, corrupt, dishonest effort to basically take over the power of the Supreme Court under the name of judiciary review and, when he did, with Netanyahu's help, he fractured Israel. He fractured Israeli society. He fractured the Israeli ministry, the military. He fractured the Israeli air force.. last week I quoted an Israeli former defense department official as saying, our preparation has been harmed by this whole facture of our society."

Hey Israel. You need to kick Netanyahu, Yariv Levin, and the entire right wing clown show that is Likud to the curb, before they end up doing to you, what Republicans have done to America.
Hogwash

Looks like tens of tens showed up....Each one should be checked for their immigration status and put on the terrorist watch list.....You know, like the moms that speak-out at a school board meeting.

Forum List

Back