Netanyahu's 'Insane Corrupt Government Has Hurt Israel's Military Preparedness'

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
NY Times columnist Thomas Friedman on Sunday pointed the finger at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for stacking his government with right-wing ideologues that he said were harming the country's military preparedness.

"If I go the to write indictment number one, it would go to Israel's Justice Minister Yariv Levin," he said. "He is the man who drove this insane, corrupt, dishonest effort to basically take over the power of the Supreme Court under the name of judiciary review and, when he did, with Netanyahu's help, he fractured Israel. He fractured Israeli society. He fractured the Israeli ministry, the military. He fractured the Israeli air force.. last week I quoted an Israeli former defense department official as saying, our preparation has been harmed by this whole facture of our society."

Hey Israel. You need to kick Netanyahu, Yariv Levin, and the entire right wing clown show that is Likud to the curb, before they end up doing to you, what Republicans have done to America.

There is plenty of blame to go around, leaders included. That will surface in time, there is a war in progress atm. Intelligence isn't a perfect game. Their bigger worry may be if they were too reliant on a Double Agent or two who fed them b.s for years.

There is plenty of blame to go around, leaders included. That wll surface in time, there is a war in progress atm. Intelligence isn't a perfect game. Their bigger worry may be if the were too reliant on a Double Agent or two who fed them b.s for years.
And so much for US intelligence monitoring threats around the world.....I guess they spend their time figuring-out who is buying MAGA hats.

NY Times columnist Thomas Friedman on Sunday pointed the finger at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for stacking his government with right-wing ideologues that he said were harming the country's military preparedness.

"If I go the to write indictment number one, it would go to Israel's Justice Minister Yariv Levin," he said. "He is the man who drove this insane, corrupt, dishonest effort to basically take over the power of the Supreme Court under the name of judiciary review and, when he did, with Netanyahu's help, he fractured Israel. He fractured Israeli society. He fractured the Israeli ministry, the military. He fractured the Israeli air force.. last week I quoted an Israeli former defense department official as saying, our preparation has been harmed by this whole facture of our society."

Hey Israel. You need to kick Netanyahu, Yariv Levin, and the entire right wing clown show that is Likud to the curb, before they end up doing to you, what Republicans have done to America.
Netanfuckyou is a POS!

Netanfuckyou is a POS!
Soy-boy pukes like like you only wish you were half the man he's been his entire life.

bibi-vertical1.jpg

And so much for US intelligence monitoring threats around the world.....I guess they spend their time figuring-out who is buying MAGA hats.
All the West has become lazy and with lost patriotism, this occurs. Look how the Security Industrial Complex benefitted from lying about me? 32 years later these thieves continue to destroy my life for their paydays. If these methods are going on at the National Security level how much harm will be done? More and more we are seeing traitors, often protected and even celebrated. When this occurs people lose thier lives and nations crumble.

That's exactly what republicans are doing to us.

Actually they're spending an inordinate amount of time doing things like defending themselves from RWNJ attacks and various ploys to defend and or disband them.

DER fuckin' P
Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we had knowledge of this attack, or even worse, didn't share it with Israel to harm Netanyahu.....That's how leftists roll.

Forum List

Back