Netanyahu's 'Insane Corrupt Government Has Hurt Israel's Military Preparedness'

NY Times columnist Thomas Friedman on Sunday pointed the finger at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for stacking his government with right-wing ideologues that he said were harming the country's military preparedness.

"If I go the to write indictment number one, it would go to Israel's Justice Minister Yariv Levin," he said. "He is the man who drove this insane, corrupt, dishonest effort to basically take over the power of the Supreme Court under the name of judiciary review and, when he did, with Netanyahu's help, he fractured Israel. He fractured Israeli society. He fractured the Israeli ministry, the military. He fractured the Israeli air force.. last week I quoted an Israeli former defense department official as saying, our preparation has been harmed by this whole facture of our society."

Hey Israel. You need to kick Netanyahu, Yariv Levin, and the entire right wing clown show that is Likud to the curb, before they end up doing to you, what Republicans have done to America.
You hate Jews more than you do their leader.

Conservative Muslims?

No just conservatives. They have decriminalised rape.

NY Times columnist Thomas Friedman on Sunday pointed the finger at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for stacking his government with right-wing ideologues that he said were harming the country's military preparedness.

"If I go the to write indictment number one, it would go to Israel's Justice Minister Yariv Levin," he said. "He is the man who drove this insane, corrupt, dishonest effort to basically take over the power of the Supreme Court under the name of judiciary review and, when he did, with Netanyahu's help, he fractured Israel. He fractured Israeli society. He fractured the Israeli ministry, the military. He fractured the Israeli air force.. last week I quoted an Israeli former defense department official as saying, our preparation has been harmed by this whole facture of our society."

Hey Israel. You need to kick Netanyahu, Yariv Levin, and the entire right wing clown show that is Likud to the curb, before they end up doing to you, what Republicans have done to America.
Go Netanyahu. Fuck the leftwing nut jobs.

Of course demafacist and their propagandist blame the Jews for being attacked and not the terrorist that attacked them

Forum List

Back