Netanyahu wins a record 5th term as prime minister

Heard it on the radio. Sucks to be a liberal these days
So like last time. The opposition leads all the time and suddenly Netanyahu wins.

Well as Stalin said it's not who votes that counts but who counts the votes that counts.
They are probably still counting. After all, both Netanyahu and Gantz declared themselves the winner.
Gantz would have a hard time creating a coalition, though, as most of the parties are like Likud.

Yes also illustrating the hypocrisy they are allowed to PROUDLY announce how Right-Wing Nationalist they are but but but when ANY Non-Jewish outside of Israel announce they are PROUDLY Right-Wing Nationalist they and ALL the New York Jews and London Jews shit their panties. Eg. The Donald called himself a Nationalist and ALL the New York Jews and London Jews shit their panties and called him names, but the same crowd are not shitting their panties about Netanyahu. Eg. Netanyahu has again operated as a Populist in this election, but but but the International MSM have not printed EVERY DAY articles ripping him apart like they do with ALL other Populists from The Donald to Viktor Orban to Matteo Salvini. They must be frightened of being called Anti-Semitic and frightened of their ad sponsors being threatened IF they do not drop them or whatever and having an Orchestrated Smear Campaign Via Twitter launched on them. Have any International Jewish Organisations EVER trashed Netanyahu for being a Right-Wing Nationalist? No. Total hypocrites.
That`s right. The double standards are quite annoying. But after all, the right-wing nationalist mask is nonsense. They have so many Palestinians and they use them for cheap labor.

----------------------------------- good news , thanks if its true Rocko !!

It’s true. I don’t do fake news

See my post # 4 you should post LINKS to NEWS ARTICLES, the below are LIVE as it happens:

Also see this:

Israel election: exit polls show tight race with no clear result yet – live updates

• What happened: Benjamin Netanyahu's plans for a record fifth term as Prime Minister are on hold after exit polls showed a tight race with rival Benny Gantz.
Israel election results: Live updates - CNN

Another Exit Poll has Netanyahu on 33 and Gantz on 37:

merlin_153283863_c6bb7174-488e-49b6-aba9-b1f55a9e8a08-articleLarge.jpg

Israel Elections Live Updates: Exit Polls Show Dead Heat, a Setback for Netanyahu

It's all too close to call:

"As the latest polls continued to roll out on Tuesday night, Likud slipped ahead of Blue and White, taking 35 seats to Blue and White's 34 in the latest two exit polls.

This included a shift from one earlier poll that showed Blue and White as leading by as many as four seats.

At 10 p.m., Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz both declared that they won Tuesday’s election after inconclusive exit polls were broadcast on the three Israeli networks.

Netanyahu claimed victory, because his Right-Center bloc won handily over Gantz’s Center-Left bloc in polls broadcast on Channel 13 and KAN, 66 to 54 and 64 to 56, respectively. In Channel 12’s poll, the blocs were even at 60 seats."

In dramatic shift, Netanyahu's Likud leading in latest exit polls

I’m just going by what Levin said. I hope it’s true

That's perfect. Levin. But you don't do fake news.

So like last time. The opposition leads all the time and suddenly Netanyahu wins.

Well as Stalin said it's not who votes that counts but who counts the votes that counts.
They are probably still counting. After all, both Netanyahu and Gantz declared themselves the winner.
Gantz would have a hard time creating a coalition, though, as most of the parties are like Likud.

Yes also illustrating the hypocrisy they are allowed to PROUDLY announce how Right-Wing Nationalist they are but but but when ANY Non-Jewish outside of Israel announce they are PROUDLY Right-Wing Nationalist they and ALL the New York Jews and London Jews shit their panties. Eg. The Donald called himself a Nationalist and ALL the New York Jews and London Jews shit their panties and called him names, but the same crowd are not shitting their panties about Netanyahu. Eg. Netanyahu has again operated as a Populist in this election, but but but the International MSM have not printed EVERY DAY articles ripping him apart like they do with ALL other Populists from The Donald to Viktor Orban to Matteo Salvini. They must be frightened of being called Anti-Semitic and frightened of their ad sponsors being threatened IF they do not drop them or whatever and having an Orchestrated Smear Campaign Via Twitter launched on them. Have any International Jewish Organisations EVER trashed Netanyahu for being a Right-Wing Nationalist? No. Total hypocrites.
You are mistaken. Netanyahu gets terrible press in Europe and in much of the rest of the world and even here in the US, with Democrats calling him every evil name they can think of. In fact, most American Jews, nearly all Democrats, hate him also.
American RW nutbags cheering on a dude who has been convicted of corruption.

How odd.

He’s been convicted?????

Idiot!

My mistake.

He's not been convicted. I was referring to his impending indictment.

Apologies.

for? I'm not very familiar with the situation.
Apparently for saying Netanyahu won.

American RW nutbags cheering on a dude who has been convicted of corruption.

How odd.

He’s been convicted?????

Idiot!

My mistake.

Apologies.

for? I'm not very familiar with the situation.

I also am not VERY familiar with it. Thus my error. I know he was under investigation for corruption and that indictments are forthcoming.

My mistake.

Apologies.
Gee...it's not like you to get things so totally wrong. (ahem)

Regardless, this must be another blow to leftists who keep finding their world view is not shared by most of the rest of the world, ironically.

See my post # 4 you should post LINKS to NEWS ARTICLES, the below are LIVE as it happens:

Also see this:

Israel election: exit polls show tight race with no clear result yet – live updates

• What happened: Benjamin Netanyahu's plans for a record fifth term as Prime Minister are on hold after exit polls showed a tight race with rival Benny Gantz.

Israel Elections Live Updates: Exit Polls Show Dead Heat, a Setback for Netanyahu

"As the latest polls continued to roll out on Tuesday night, Likud slipped ahead of Blue and White, taking 35 seats to Blue and White's 34 in the latest two exit polls.

This included a shift from one earlier poll that showed Blue and White as leading by as many as four seats.

At 10 p.m., Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz both declared that they won Tuesday’s election after inconclusive exit polls were broadcast on the three Israeli networks.

Netanyahu claimed victory, because his Right-Center bloc won handily over Gantz’s Center-Left bloc in polls broadcast on Channel 13 and KAN, 66 to 54 and 64 to 56, respectively. In Channel 12’s poll, the blocs were even at 60 seats."

------------------------------------ Levin reporting on an actual event can not be Fake News if the event actually happened L.L. .

My mistake.

Apologies.

Regardless, this must be another blow to leftists who keep finding their world view is not shared by most of the rest of the world, ironically.
They have a world view beyond the President's tax returns?

My mistake.

Apologies.

Yep. I make mistakes every now and then. And I just showed you how an honorable man responds when he is proven wrong. You could learn from it.

Now, how about you point to any "leftists" here taking a position on the Israeli election either way? How can something that hardly anyone cares about be a blow to anyone?

Also see this:

------------------------------------ Levin reporting on an actual event can not be Fake News if the event actually happened L.L. .

Point taken. Levin is a purveyor of bullshit, though. My comment was directed at the OP who expressed extreme confidence in one breath and then when questioned, laid any possible inaccuracy on Levin. I found that to be funny.

Yep. I make mistakes every now and then. And I just showed you how an honorable man responds when he is proven wrong. You could learn from it.

Now, how about you point to any "leftists" here taking a position on the Israeli election either way? How can something that hardly anyone cares about be a blow to anyone?
There's your second recent mistake.... thinking that the left doesn't care if Trump's "racist" ally in Israel remains in power or not.
Or pretending they don't care, I should say. Democratic candidates slam Netanyahu ahead of Israeli elections
So there are prominent democrats taking a position on the Israel election that you asked for.

Of course the democrats care. Of course they detest Netanyahu. Of course you are completely oblivious or a really terrible liar, one of the two.
The mood of the world is changing. You should really look around.

There's your second recent mistake.... thinking that the left doesn't care if Trump's "racist" ally in Israel remains in power or not.
Or pretending they don't care, I should say. Democratic candidates slam Netanyahu ahead of Israeli elections
So there are prominent democrats taking a position on the Israel election that you asked for.

Of course the democrats care. Of course they detest Netanyahu. Of course you are completely oblivious or a really terrible liar, one of the two.
The mood of the world is changing. You should really look around.

This is not something that is a blow to leftists, whoever they are. You've overstated the importance of that election to American liberals. I guess you have to find "good news" wherever you can.

This is not something that is a blow to leftists, whoever they are. You've overstated the importance of that election to American liberals. I guess you have to find "good news" wherever you can.
Pretending you, perhaps not you per se, didn't really want something is a pretty common way of dealing with loss and disappointment. It's a favorite tactic of small children.

Democrat candidates didn't come out opposing Netanyahu and his racist policies for no reason at all and because they don't care. Quite the contrary.

Attacking Netanyahu goes over very well with the base and the friend of your enemy is your enemy too...right?

Pretending you, perhaps not you per se, didn't really want something is a pretty common way of dealing with loss and disappointment. It's a favorite tactic of small children.

Democrat candidates didn't come out opposing Netanyahu and his racist policies for no reason at all and because they don't care. Quite the contrary.

Attacking Netanyahu goes over very well with the base and the friend of your enemy is your enemy too...right?

OK. You're right. I'll be crying for days if Netanyahu wins this election. I'll be inconsolable.

Forum List

Back