Netanyahu to Trump: You Have Been the Greatest Friend that Israel Has Had in the W.H.

I have a question about being anti-semite- whatever the fuck that means. Why is it any different than being anti-catholic?
Or anti-chocolate ice cream? Last time I checked people are still, sort of, allowed to be anti-whatever they want to. Is it now illegal? I guess more thought policing is on the horizon- whoda thunk it- land of the free and all that bullshit- because, by god! jew = special. Buncha fucking snowflakes.

I got as far as "Israel assassinated JFK" and then the number of words scared me away ...

Really? ...

Pope John XXIII was a big supporter of the Zionist objectives, as all good Catholics were then ... I know JFK had dispensation, but still, that's a huge breach ...

And based on the comments here, antisemites attract antisemites.
Be specific. Cite the anti-Semitic statements.

Hey is this anti-Semitic?

View attachment 302903
Which is crazy to me because it’s obvious the Democrat party hates us now.

Yes. The Democrats hate Jews. But the Jews feel they can control them. What’s this...a popularity contest or a power grab?
It’s ignorance. My parents were Democrats for 40 years and now they feel betrayed. I am an Independent but it’s tough for me to vote Blue these days with their blatant antisemitism

Solution? Don't vote Dems!

Trump is Netanyahu's bitch. Maybe 2020 he will run on what he really means. MIGA. Make Israel Great Again. He sure doesn't give a shit about America or Americans

Not sure what America you live in. America has gotten MUCH better for the vast majority of Americans under Trump. Facts don't lie, but the MSM does.

That improvement has been going on for years before Trump took office.

Wrong. Deregulation and better border security, just to name a couple, are things that didn't exist under Obama.

Trump is Netanyahu's bitch. Maybe 2020 he will run on what he really means. MIGA. Make Israel Great Again. He sure doesn't give a shit about America or Americans

Not sure what America you live in. America has gotten MUCH better for the vast majority of Americans under Trump. Facts don't lie, but the MSM does.

Wrong. Deregulation and better border security, just to name a couple, are things that didn't exist under Obama.

Unemployment for the last 10 years.
upload_2020-1-28_15-21-8.png

Really looks like Trump turned things around.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-28_15-21-8.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-28_15-21-8.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 12
I have a question about being anti-semite- whatever the fuck that means. Why is it any different than being anti-catholic?

As a recovering catholic , i think it means i can hate myself now...

Or anti-chocolate ice cream?

well you know how that vanilla supremacist ice cream seems to get all the perks....

Last time I checked people are still, sort of, allowed to be anti-whatever they want to. Is it now illegal?

yes & no, check out the antifa kids Gdjjr , they're kinda like the hippies you probably knew back in the day, just a tad more stoned...

I guess more thought policing is on the horizon
Thought-Police.jpg

~S~

View attachment 303058

LOL...you guys really are dense. Obama took over when our country was in a severe recession. After spending a bunch of money to jump start the economy, naturally there will be some gains coming from the basement. Trump has extended those gains and increased wage growth, particularly for lower wage earners. Despite trade wars, witch-hunts, tax-cuts and deregulation, the debt growth under Trump is on target to be the same as Obama after 8 years. I think it will ultimately be lower than Obama's because even more tax cuts may be coming, which has increased tax revenue...exactly as it should.

The main difference is that pumping stimulus into our economy(robbing Peter to pay Paul) is a short-term boost to the economy. The Democrats long term plan to boost/maintain the economy is to raise taxes, add more government regulation, create a single payer healthcare system, stop fracking, sign the Green New Deal , allow our trade deficit to continue to grow, and decrease military spending. There isn't an honest economist who believes this will do anything but destroy our economy. Organic growth is what is needed. Too much spending aside, our economy is growing as it should, organically. Letting people keep more of what they earn, fracking and other ways to more efficiently provide fossil fuels to our country making us more economically independent all the while looking into alternative (green) energy for the distant future, create more competition in healthcare, have a more even trade deficit, continue to have a strong military as the US is THE single biggest target in the world due to our prosperity and resources, and have the government stay out of the way, within reason.

View attachment 303058

LOL...you guys really are dense. Obama took over when our country was in a severe recession. After spending a bunch of money to jump start the economy, naturally there will be some gains coming from the basement. Trump has extended those gains and increased wage growth, particularly for lower wage earners. Despite trade wars, witch-hunts, tax-cuts and deregulation, the debt growth under Trump is on target to be the same as Obama after 8 years. I think it will ultimately be lower than Obama's because even more tax cuts may be coming, which has increased tax revenue...exactly as it should.

The main difference is that pumping stimulus into our economy(robbing Peter to pay Paul) is a short-term boost to the economy. The Democrats long term plan to boost/maintain the economy is to raise taxes, add more government regulation, create a single payer healthcare system, stop fracking, sign the Green New Deal , allow our trade deficit to continue to grow, and decrease military spending. There isn't an honest economist who believes this will do anything but destroy our economy. Organic growth is what is needed. Too much spending aside, our economy is growing as it should, organically. Letting people keep more of what they earn, fracking and other ways to more efficiently provide fossil fuels to our country making us more economically independent all the while looking into alternative (green) energy for the distant future, create more competition in healthcare, have a more even trade deficit, continue to have a strong military as the US is THE single biggest target in the world due to our prosperity and resources, and have the government stay out of the way, within reason.
That’s hilarious and absolutely delusional. The rest world is the biggest target of the US military. Wake up!

I suppose you STILL believe the war criminal W’s bull shit about “they hate our freedoms.” LOL.

A touching tribute by the leader of Israel.....he also knows that Trump is the chosen man of God -- and it is he who sits at the right side of Jehova...With a Trump, who needs Jesus??

#MAGA

Forum List

Back