• Yes.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No.

Votes: 23 92.0%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Honest question... I have never seen or heard of one. Is this a mythical creature?

You would most likely have to visit a mental health facility to meet one. .. :cool:

I thought those were for Hillary...
maxresdefault.jpg

But "truth over facts" Biden makes sense too.

I don't think anyone talks about whom they support politically anymore. Someone would knock off their MAGA hat or run into their Biden bumper sticker. So we'll never know if any of them have supporters, especially since polls are all fraudulent now ---- except, I hope, the official one in November.

I don't think anyone talks about whom they support politically anymore. Someone would knock off their MAGA hat or run into their Biden bumper sticker. So we'll never know if any of them have supporters, especially since polls are all fraudulent now ---- except, I hope, the official one in November.

You have different experiences than I, even in Christmas table the crazy TDS spiraling can not be avoided.

But in this forum, there are some people who defend Bernie, many support Trump, but where are the Biden supporters? No one gives a fuck about this guy...

Last edited:

I have a USS Ronald Reagan carrier cap. People sometimes stare malevolently, but seem to not know what to say.

It's just an aircraft carrier, after all. :auiqs.jpg:

But in this forum, there are some people who defend Bernie, many support Trump, but where are the Biden supporters? No one gives a fuck about this guy...

Yeah,,,,,,,I know what you mean. There are Bernie Babies and Warren fans, and maybe some Buttigieg guys with limp wrists, but if there are any Biden fans, they are not passionate.

But if he is the nominee, he'll suddenly be said to walk on water.

I guess most left-wingers are waiting to see how it sorts out. I figure Hillary or Bloomberg; somehow I don't have a feeling about Biden because he's so colorless these days. I think age is telling on him and he may not have the energy for a presidential campaign.

I have a USS Ronald Reagan carrier cap. People sometimes stare malevolently, but seem to not know what to say.

I'd like to wear a MAGA hat --- and if I get mad enough, I will --- along with my QAnon shirts, I do have three of those. No one knows what they mean so I get away with them (I don't know what they mean either). It's scary to wear the hat because of the crazy, vicious leftists attacking people. I can't wear one if my husband is with me, I know, because they'd take it out on him. Would leftists attack a woman alone? Oh, probably. I'd have to be ready to fight back. We'll see how many people do this as the year develops. I'd like to.

Last edited:

I'd like to wear a MAGA hat --- and if I get mad enough, I will --- along with my QAnon shirts, I do have three of those. No one knows what they mean so I get away with them (I don't know what they mean either.) It's scary to wear the hat because of the crazy, vicious leftists attacking people. I can't wear one if my husband is with me, I know, because they'd take it out on him. Would leftists attack a woman alone? Oh, probably. I'd have to be ready to fight back. We'll see how many people do this as the year develops. I'd like to.

My wife and I both carry ... slingshots. :auiqs.jpg:

Honest question... I have never seen or heard of one. Is this a mythical creature?
I'm a biden supporter but like him I am not a liberal, in fact I want the liberals kicked out of the party....but I get your point, if you want to spotlight a mythical creature try finding someone who voted for hillary...the claim is she won the popular vote but in the last 3 years I have only found 3 people who admit to voting for her and 2 of them are on this forum...where did all those votes come from? btw, I live in the NYC area the most concentrated area of liberals in the nation.

I'm a biden supporter but like him I am not a liberal, in fact I want the liberals kicked out of the party....but I get your point, if you want to spotlight a mythical creature try finding someone who voted for hillary...the claim is she won the popular vote but in the last 3 years I have only found 3 people who admit to voting for her and 2 of them are on this forum...where did all those votes come from? btw, I live in the NYC area the most concentrated area of liberals in the nation.

So if not a liberal... what?

So if not a liberal... what?
I'm just a democrat [who loves reagan] and I have found an ally in trump who wants the same thing I do, to wake up everyday and mule kick white liberals right between the eyes until they get the message that they are not welcome in the democratic party.

Sounds like you are the one no longer welcome in their Party.

Not in person, no. I’ve met a lot of Bernie and Warren supporters though. But I live in a very progressive part of the country. Oddly enough even though I’m surrounded by mostly liberals, I have met a few Trump supporters

Sounds like you are the one no longer welcome in their Party.
Well thats what I'm hoping will change...they infected and took over the party like a disease with their political correctness, but that doesn't mean the body belongs to the disease it just means the host needs to rid itself of the disease, and trump is really the first one to grab this ugly beast by the horns and wrestle it to the ground....it is not a happy beast right now:abgg2q.jpg:

After Pam Bondi's presentation today I don't think Biden will attract many more disciples. In fact I am anxious to see how many people go to Joe's next rally. Bondi completely destroyed both Bidens today.

Forum List

Back