Netanyahu: Golan will forever remain Israel

So, how do you figure anyone but Jews started the 1947 - 1948 war?

Declaring a nation upon someone else's nation is a clear act of war.

Are you claiming the Jews forced those surrounding Arab nations to send their troops in?

Sorry, the Ottoman Empire gave that land up after World War 1.

So, if Jews created a Jewish homeland in Christian Europe, do you think some Christian European nations wouldn't attack the Jewish homeland in response?

It's not really Ottoman, British, nor even Jewish land as of 1918, a majority of the land was Arab, as only 8.1% was even Jewish, overwhelmingly the rest were Arabs including mostly Arab Muslims, but also some Arab Christians.

Actually, I don't.

Oh lala everybody in Europe would accept a Jewish homeland upon their soil? Hahaha.

Just about no one would tolerate Jews building a homeland on their homes, and soil.
Throughout history people like you have existed...................and throughout history people have stood up and said enough of your shit....................should a large group of people like you try the final solution again............

It will happen again...........and we'll send you to hell where you belong........

Oh, anyone who doesn't give into Jewish demands is such a bad person, oh la-ti-dah Jews are so innocent, and la-ti-da Jews don't deserve to be criticized.

Then maybe Jews should shut their stupid mouths, and stop being deplorable in this World, huh?

Are you claiming the Jews forced those surrounding Arab nations to send their troops in?

So, if Jews created a Jewish homeland in Christian Europe, do you think some Christian European nations wouldn't attack the Jewish homeland in response?

It's not really Ottoman, British, nor even Jewish land as of 1918, a majority of the land was Arab, as only 8.1% was even Jewish, overwhelmingly the rest were Arabs including mostly Arab Muslims, but also some Arab Christians.

Actually, I don't.

Oh lala everybody in Europe would accept a Jewish homeland upon their soil? Hahaha.

Just about no one would tolerate Jews building a homeland on their homes, and soil.

The Christians in England, or France or Italy would not march to kill Jews who might have founded a nation in formerly Russian soil.

Hell, would you really give a fuck, if Stalin had made a jewish homeland on the far Eastern shore of the Black Sea?

Or would you see it as Russia's issue to deal with?

And if Russia got it's ass handed to it so many times that it responded by using their own people are photo props in a media campaign,

would you really respect and support that shit?

Stalin made a Jewish homeland near China. LOL

But, that's not really Europe, and was largely uninhabited.

Jews would've helped Russia colonize the Far-East, that's a different story.

But, I do think many countries would object to a Jewish country within Europe's borders, even if not all did.

I don't think they would. I note that you did not say that you would fight to give land back to Russia.

Because Christians are not the fucking hateful, at least not anymore, that a few thousand square miles of no strategic importance, would motivate Christians to kill and murder.

Actually, I don't.

Throughout history people like you have existed...................and throughout history people have stood up and said enough of your shit....................should a large group of people like you try the final solution again............

It will happen again...........and we'll send you to hell where you belong........

Oh, anyone who doesn't give into Jewish demands is such a bad person, oh la-ti-dah Jews are so innocent, and la-ti-da Jews don't deserve to be criticized.

Then maybe Jews should shut their stupid mouths, and stop being deplorable in this World, huh?

Your HATE for JEWS is showing...........and should people like you try your BS again...........

Yeah..........we;ll shut your dang mouth.............Kapeesh...........

Actually, I don't.

Europe, Nazi fucktard, was always one step from exterminating Jews.
Which you would know of you would pull your Nazi head out of your Nazi ass and read some history past WWII once in a while.

Why does everyone hate Jews so much?

Not everyone does.

Why do you make sweeping generalizations that make you look like a complete fool?

Do you enjoy being the object of ridicule?

Actually, I don't.

Which you would know of you would pull your Nazi head out of your Nazi ass and read some history past WWII once in a while.

Not everyone does.

Why do you make sweeping generalizations that make you look like a complete fool?

Like your claims of Poland's complicity in the Nazi Holocaust, you dumb maniac?

Actually, I don't.

The Christians in England, or France or Italy would not march to kill Jews who might have founded a nation in formerly Russian soil.

Hell, would you really give a fuck, if Stalin had made a jewish homeland on the far Eastern shore of the Black Sea?

And if Russia got it's ass handed to it so many times that it responded by using their own people are photo props in a media campaign,

But, I do think many countries would object to a Jewish country within Europe's borders, even if not all did.

I don't think they would. I note that you did not say that you would fight to give land back to Russia.

Because Christians are not the fucking hateful, at least not anymore, that a few thousand square miles of no strategic importance, would motivate Christians to kill and murder.

What nonsense, just about no one would give up their homes without a fight to a Jewish homeland.

Actually, I don't.

Not everyone does.

The Florida shooter stopped taking his meds. We know what can result.

Take your meds, sweetie.

Not everyone does.

The Florida shooter stopped taking his meds. We know what can result.

Take your meds, sweetie.

How dare I mention the fact that you blamed Poland for the Holocaust, what craziness.

Well, more like your craziness.

Actually, I don't.

What nonsense, just about no one would give up their homes without a fight to a Jewish homeland.

Sure, maybe the locals would be pissed off.

But Christians, like yourself, hundreds of miles away in Poland, would not be so motivated by hate, that you would launch a war against those people.

AND, if you did, and you lost, you would not whine like faggots about it, and then launch another, even though you know you can't win.

AND if you did, you would not start targeting their children out of hate, nor using your own schools as human shields for your attacks for the photo ops the counter strikes would produce.

Also, the locals, after a few decades, would fucking give up, and move on with their lives, instead of being whiny hate filled assholes for generation after generation.

AND, your goal, if you did, would not be to commit genocide on the jews, but to defeat them and forge a Peace, not a mass grave.

Actually, I don't.

Because we extend charity to everyone.
One can always tell why someone hates them by how they shrill at them.
We killed Jesus, don't you know?
The guy whose death was supposed to bring universal peace and it didn't happen.
So when you fuck up, you blame the Jews.

Sure, maybe the locals would be pissed off.

But Christians, like yourself, hundreds of miles away in Poland, would not be so motivated by hate, that you would launch a war against those people.

AND, if you did, and you lost, you would not whine like faggots about it, and then launch another, even though you know you can't win.

AND if you did, you would not start targeting their children out of hate, nor using your own schools as human shields for your attacks for the photo ops the counter strikes would produce.

Also, the locals, after a few decades, would fucking give up, and move on with their lives, instead of being whiny hate filled assholes for generation after generation.

AND, your goal, if you did, would not be to commit genocide on the jews, but to defeat them and forge a Peace, not a mass grave.

Why not?

America travels thousands of miles to the Mid-East in not our own interest, but obviously Israel's interest.

Actually, I don't.

We killed Jesus, don't you know?

I'm Agnostic, and I don't like Jews anymore than the next Polish Catholic, if anything less so.

The reason? Jews behaving badly towards Poles, Palestinians, Ukrainians etc.

How many?

How much monetary compensations is Israel going to pay for the Palestinians they expelled from their homes?

Besides money they've already given?
Probably very little.

Okay, so maybe Jews should stop asking others for compensations for land lost to Communists.

Which Jews, which Commies?

Jews are seeking compensations from Poland for property lost to Communism.

Maybe Jews should have thought of 2 things.

1.) To not dominate the high ranking positions of Communist Poland.

2.) To not steal Palestine's land, and not give them compensations.

Sounds good, Commies stole a lot.

To not dominate the high ranking positions of Communist Poland.

Because some of the Commies were Jews, Jewish victims deserve no compensation?
That would be as stupid as saying, because some of the Commies were Polish, Polish victims deserve no compensation.

To not steal Palestine's land, and not give them compensations.

Palestine didn't have any land, how could they have stolen it?

How much monetary compensations is Israel going to pay for the Palestinians they expelled from their homes?

Probably very little.

Okay, so maybe Jews should stop asking others for compensations for land lost to Communists.

That would be as stupid as saying, because some of the Commies were Polish, Polish victims deserve no compensation.

Sounds good?

Why don't Jews pay the tab considering many high ranking Communists were Jews like Jakub Berman, Hillary Minc, Roman Zambrowski, Roman Romkowski, Jozef Rozanski, and others.

Especially considering that Jews stole Palestinian land, and haven't given them monetary compensations, why should Jews expect anyone to give them monetary compensations then?

What about the Hebron massacre of 1929 that forced the Jews out of their second-holiest city? Two can play at this game.

Jews expelled far more in the Nakba than that, besides Palestinians don't even have a true nation of their own.

Jews expelled far more in the Nakba than that

War is hell. Maybe Arabs shouldn't keep starting them?
Especially because they keep losing. And whining.

Palestinians don't even have a true nation of their own.

Based on their behavior, they never will.

So, if Jews created a Jewish homeland in Christian Europe......

So the Jews did not force the Arabs to attack. That's a relief.

It's not really Ottoman, British, nor even Jewish land as of 1918,

Yeah, the Ottoman Empire lost it.

a majority of the land was Arab,

No, it was Ottoman and then it wasn't. It was never Palestinian.
Not even in the portion that Jordan temporarily held.

Jews expelled far more in the Nakba than that, besides Palestinians don't even have a true nation of their own.

The 1918 census showed that only 8.1% of Israel / Palestine was Jewish, explain how Israel didn't steal their nation from them?

Probably very little.

Sounds good?

Why don't Jews pay the tab considering many high ranking Communists were Jews like Jakub Berman, Hillary Minc, Roman Zambrowski, Roman Romkowski, Jozef Rozanski, and others.

Especially considering that Jews stole Palestinian land, and haven't given them monetary compensations, why should Jews expect anyone to give them monetary compensations then?

Why don't Jews pay the tab considering many high ranking Communists were Jews

Commies should return any stolen property they've retained.
Jewish Commies, Polish Commies, Russian Commies.

Especially considering that Jews stole Palestinian land

What imaginary Palestinian land do you imagine was stolen? When?

And when is Poland going to return the land they stole from Germany?

Sounds good?

Why don't Jews pay the tab considering many high ranking Communists were Jews

Commies should return any stolen property they've retained.
Jewish Commies, Polish Commies, Russian Commies.

Especially considering that Jews stole Palestinian land

What imaginary Palestinian land do you imagine was stolen? When?

And when is Poland going to return the land they stole from Germany?

If Poland stole German land,
Israel stole Palestinian land.

The 1918 census showed that only 8.1% of Israel / Palestine was Jewish, explain how Israel didn't steal their nation from them?

The 1918 census showed that only 8.1% of Israel / Palestine was Jewish,

The land was owned by the Ottoman Empire. Then it wasn't. Sorry.

explain how Israel didn't steal their nation from them?

Israel didn't steal the land, the Ottomans surrendered it after World War I.

Forum List

Back