Net neutrality

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
... Airbnb, Google parent Alphabet, Amazon, Dropbox, Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix, Twitter, Snap, and Spotify—have made their disagreement with Pai’s position known. LINK

net1.jpg
net2.jpg
net3.jpg
net4.jpg

Wow! If I had known all those celebrities and giant corporations opposed Trump on net neutrality I would have opposed him too!

Real simple to me. If Cher and Alyssa Milano and Mark Ruffalo are FOR Net Neutrality, then I am against it. Not hard for me.

For some it may be more complicated than that.

Here are some explanations. One is a rather simple explanation.

Here is another explanation.

Here is the test if you are ever confused about anything. If the left are for it, be against it. If the left are against it, be for it.

You will be on the right side every time. No exceptions.

Real simple to me. If Cher and Alyssa Milano and Mark Ruffalo are FOR Net Neutrality, then I am against it. Not hard for me.

Here is the test if you are ever confused about anything. If the left are for it, be against it. If the left are against it, be for it.

Opposing something just because someone comes from a different party is just dumb. I don't like a lot of celebrities but if they say something logical, then Ill agree with them.

Opposing something just because someone comes from a different party is just dumb. I don't like a lot of celebrities but if they say something logical, then Ill agree with them.

Not me.

We are on a metered service, 1 terabyte a month or you pay more, soon it will be pay for 100. Comcast.
Soon we will be paying for everything, already news sites only allow a few free views a month to read articles.
I would hope the gov sites stay up like the SOS, etc, but who knows. I'm sure shopping sites will be free, but who knows, if your server does not network with them, maybe not.

Same with insurance, go out of network and boom you pay.

This is Trump and the GOP, business remember is their priority, not people, and certainty not poor people.

TV will be a luxury , already is if one is poor. Can't afford cable or a modem, no TV, but a few stations that come in like crap.

This is the GOP.

Last edited:
When this is giving up later this month companies will be able to control what you can see and do on the internet. It will become less free.

It is bs.
You claim to know science but know jack shit about the internet. A little knowledge and there is no company or country on earth that can control your access.
maxresdefault.jpg

Not me.

Of course you won't. Nobody expects logic or reason from you.

When this is giving up later this month companies will be able to control what you can see and do on the internet. It will become less free.

It is bs.
You claim to know science but know jack shit about the internet. A little knowledge and there is no company or country on earth that can control your access. View attachment 164711

There is if they charge for everything.
You do realise that the internet is a commodity ? No matter what happens in the end the market will determine the price.

So you want net neutrality to be gone, good to know.

It is bs.
You claim to know science but know jack shit about the internet. A little knowledge and there is no company or country on earth that can control your access. View attachment 164711

You do realise that the internet is a commodity ? No matter what happens in the end the market will determine the price.

No net neutrality is not a commodity , its a necessity.

Net Neutrality is government control of the Internet. If you like the DMV then you'll love Net Neutrality.

The only one its going to help is the postal service, it will become a commodity like health ins. under the GOP.

I am now positive what the right to be on with this issue.

The communists want it.

My formula worked again.

It is bs.

The internet is. People will look for alternatives if the price is to high right now mobile companies are starting to get the idea and offering better deals if cable and DSL companies think they can raise prices and throttle bandwidth they are going to lose customers. Not a winning business model on their part. Keep the fuck government out of it and the free market will decide.

It is bs.

The internet is. People will look for alternatives if the price is to high right now mobile companies are starting to get the idea and offering better deals if cable and DSL companies think they can raise prices and throttle bandwidth they are going to lose customers. Not a winning business model on their part. Keep the fuck government out of it and the free market will decide.
You are communicating with American communists. The dumbest people on earth. Especially the white female ones.

You are communicating with American communists. The dumbest people on earth. Especially the white female ones.
I don't think most communist are dumb just historically ignorant.

Forum List

Back