Net neutrality

No net neutrality is not a commodity , its a necessity.
`
Given the responses I've seen here in regards to net neutrality, the right appears to be clueless as to what it is and are opposed to it simple because it's something the left wants to see enacted.
No I believe the government should keep their dick beaters off of things that are easily decided by the free market.

There is if they charge for everything.
You do realise that the internet is a commodity ? No matter what happens in the end the market will determine the price.

The internet is. People will look for alternatives if the price is to high right now mobile companies are starting to get the idea and offering better deals if cable and DSL companies think they can raise prices and throttle bandwidth they are going to lose customers. Not a winning business model on their part. Keep the fuck government out of it and the free market will decide.
You are communicating with American communists. The dumbest people on earth. Especially the white female ones.
I don't think most communist are dumb just historically ignorant.
You say potato, I say potato.

No I believe the government should keep their dick beaters off of things that are easily decided by the free market.
`
`

In other words, a) you have no clue as to what "net neutrality" is about and b) you are blindly and without question, a slave to ideological rhetoric. I'm not surprised by either. Another case of the far right, cutting off its nose, to spite its face.

`
`

In other words, a) you have no clue as to what "net neutrality" is about and b) you are blindly and without question, a slave to ideological rhetoric. I'm not surprised by either. Another case of the far right, cutting off its nose, to spite its face.
Stop being such a typical fucking blow hard. You are wrong again. You hate the free market. You have no clue what it is. You could not properly define what Net Neutrality is if you tried.

Another typical indication of what every liberal is.

LIBERALS: Often in error, never in doubt.

In case anyone is confused about this, just watch this so you get it.

You could simply use my formula, but if that does not work, then just watch it. Just know that the left is ALL about more government regulation and they sell it as some way of "looking out for us."

In other words it will give the FCC the power the micromanage the internet and then....PASS ON TAXES ON ISPs and that will be passed on to us.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation (which is NOT a republican group) says, "This gives the government BOUNDLESS AUTHORITY to regulate the internet for whatever it sees fit."

The left are scum folks. I would suggest you stick with my formula. They are wrong about this issue, like they are wrong about every issue.

`
`

Stop being such a typical fucking blow hard. You are wrong again. You hate the free market. You have no clue what it is. You could not properly define what Net Neutrality is if you tried.

Another typical indication of what every liberal is.

LIBERALS: Often in error, never in doubt.

In case anyone is confused about this, just watch this so you get it.

You could simply use my formula, but if that does not work, then just watch it. Just know that the left is ALL about more government regulation and they sell it as some way of "looking out for us."

In other words it will give the FCC the power the micromanage the internet and then....PASS ON TAXES ON ISPs and that will be passed on to us.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation (which is NOT a republican group) says, "This gives the government BOUNDLESS AUTHORITY to regulate the internet for whatever it sees fit."

The left are scum folks. I would suggest you stick with my formula. They are wrong about this issue, like they are wrong about every issue.

Who is Paul Watson , just another Alex Jones.
Paul Joseph Watson - Wikipedia

Real simple to me. If Cher and Alyssa Milano and Mark Ruffalo are FOR Net Neutrality, then I am against it. Not hard for me.

For some it may be more complicated than that.

Here are some explanations. One is a rather simple explanation.

Here is another explanation.

Here is the test if you are ever confused about anything. If the left are for it, be against it. If the left are against it, be for it.

You will be on the right side every time. No exceptions.

Here is another test. When it comes to economic issues, you can be sure if the conservatives are for it, it will benefit big business interests at the expense of the little guy and consumer. If you go with the ;liberal position, you will be on the side of the average Joe.

Real simple to me. If Cher and Alyssa Milano and Mark Ruffalo are FOR Net Neutrality, then I am against it. Not hard for me.

Here is the test if you are ever confused about anything. If the left are for it, be against it. If the left are against it, be for it.

Here is another test. When it comes to economic issues, you can be sure if the conservatives are for it, it will benefit big business interests at the expense of the little guy and consumer. If you go with the ;liberal position, you will be on the side of the average Joe.
BIG BUSINESS BIG BUSINESS BIG BUSINESS

Fucking puppet.

On the side of the free market which is what provides opportunity. Morons like you just wrapped up in their stupid cliches and then you pass it on to us like the robot you are.

Yeah, cause the democrats are not for BIG BUSINESS right? No such thing as RICH LIBS, right?

Are you that stupid, or do you just play dumb? There is a difference. If you are playing dumb, then bravo. That would mean you are pretty smart. If you are actually that stupid, then you are nothing more than a thoughtless wind bag just parroting bullshit robin hood soros left wing commie cliches, designed to seduce the gullible and foolish.

Ass face.

Net Neutrality is government control of the Internet. If you like the DMV then you'll love Net Neutrality.

The only one its going to help is the postal service, it will become a commodity like health ins. under the GOP.
Great idea the USPS lost over 5 billion last year.

Thank the congressionally mandated pension pre-funding requirement

What if your credit card company told you: “You will charge a million dollars on your credit card during your life; please enclose the million dollars in your next bill payment. It’s the responsible thing to do.” Doesn’t seem quite right, does it?

Well, that’s what the U.S. Postal Service’s requirement to prefund its long-term pension and healthcare liabilities is like. The Postal Service is required to pay the full estimate of its liabilities, currently estimated at nearly $404 billion, even as that estimate moves around and is based on assumptions that are highly

Be Careful What You Assume | USPS Office of Inspector General

BIG BUSINESS BIG BUSINESS BIG BUSINESS

Fucking puppet.

On the side of the free market which is what provides opportunity. Morons like you just wrapped up in their stupid cliches and then you pass it on to us like the robot you are.

Yeah, cause the democrats are not for BIG BUSINESS right? No such thing as RICH LIBS, right?

Are you that stupid, or do you just play dumb? There is a difference. If you are playing dumb, then bravo. That would mean you are pretty smart. If you are actually that stupid, then you are nothing more than a thoughtless wind bag just parroting bullshit robin hood soros left wing commie cliches, designed to seduce the gullible and foolish.

Ass face.
:up_yours:

Opposing something just because someone comes from a different party is just dumb. I don't like a lot of celebrities but if they say something logical, then Ill agree with them.

so you seldom agree with them.

Q.What do you mean, they might "manipulate our data"?

A.

New technologies now allow telecom companies to scrutinize every piece of information we send or receive online — websites, email, videos, internet phone calls, or data generated by games or social networks. And they can program the computers that route that information to interfere with the data flow by slowing down or blocking traffic and communicators that they don't like, and speeding up traffic they do like or that pays them extra for the privilege.

Imagine if the phone company could mess with your calls — through bad connections or frequent dropped calls — when you tried to order pizza from Domino's, because Pizza Hut is paying them.

What Is Net Neutrality?

----------------------------------------------------------
its going to all rest on money, I am aware that many areas in MI only have one carrier or perhaps 2. So that carrier can control their internet to their customers. Well perhaps your carrier is conservative , just like tuning into Fox news, that is all you will get, pro conservative, and we know how money works. Or say you have a liberal carrier, so I'm not sure what is a liberal channel, but that is all you get.
Or perhaps we all only get what the maj of congress is, or pro Trump stuff. How about online shopping or bill pay?
Money talks the rest of us have to put up with it.

Net Neutrality is government control of the Internet. If you like the DMV then you'll love Net Neutrality.
You mean preventing MNCs from controlling your access to information is bad?
Removing NN is the continuation of Corporate Fasicm.

`
Given the responses I've seen here in regards to net neutrality, the right appears to be clueless as to what it is and are opposed to it simple because it's something the left wants to see enacted.
There's a Free Market?
Take away NN and when we become part of Europe you'll start to cry.

Who is Paul Watson , just another Alex Jones.Paul Joseph Watson - Wikipedia
`
Some people are so dumbed down they will absolutely believe in anything so long as it supports their ideology. As I stated before, these people are clueless as to what net neutrality is.
`
`

Here is one good explanation;
`
`

111a.jpg

`
`
Without net neutrality, the telecoms are free to charge extra for the same service internet users now enjoy free and on top of that, charge the web site to be listed on their service.
`
`

net-neutrality.jpg

`

`
Without net neutrality, the telcoms can block, throttle or cut back on anyone or any site they choose.
`
`
`

v4jpd_Y9.png

Last edited:
`
`

the left would never do such a thing!!!

but as usual, the left is about control at all times. REGULATION!

will internet companies get restrictive? only if they want to lose customers. stop telling people how to fucking live their lives or run their business 24x7.

When this is giving up later this month companies will be able to control what you can see and do on the internet. It will become less free.

It is bs.
You claim to know science but know jack shit about the internet. A little knowledge and there is no company or country on earth that can control your access. View attachment 164711
An ISP can control your access.
An ISP can't control my access I'm not your average computer user. Regardless i would rather have an ISP who lives or dies by the market than a Federal agency that doesn't answer to anyone.

Who is Paul Watson , just another Alex Jones.Paul Joseph Watson - Wikipedia
`
Some people are so dumbed down they will absolutely believe in anything so long as it supports their ideology. As I stated before, these people are clueless as to what net neutrality is.
`
`

Here is one good explanation;
`
`

111a.jpg

`
`
Without net neutrality, the telecoms are free to charge extra for the same service internet users now enjoy free and on top of that, charge the web site to be listed on their service.
`
`

net-neutrality.jpg

`

`
Without net neutrality, the telcoms can block, throttle or cut back on anyone or any site they choose.
`
`
`

v4jpd_Y9.png

Bandwidth isn't free. Someone has to pay for it.
If you don't want to pay for bandwidth maybe you should communicate with ham radio.

Forum List

Back