NeoMarxists Announcement: 2 Minute Hate on Insurance companies set to 2PM EST today

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
On behalf of his Magnificence Barack Hussein Obama, the Wisest Man to ever rule this great land, there will be a Two Minutes Hate at 2PM EST today featuring those dastardly enemies: Insurance Companies!!

Last edited:
1984-OBAMAcopy.jpg

“It’s almost immoral what they are doing. Of course they’ve been immoral all along in how they have treated the people that they insure with pre-existing conditions, you know, the litany of it all.” -- Nancy Pelosi

"I don’t think we should be crying great big tears about the insurance industry,” -- Harry Reid

The insurance industry is evil.

They want to deny coverage to sick people, so they can make more profit.

I don't know about anyone else, but i'm deeply touched that these dear people care soooo much about my well being.

God Bless Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and the rest of the public health care supporters for always putting the interests of the citizens above their own interests.

On behalf of his Magnificence Barack Hussein Obama, the Wisest Man to ever rule this great land, there will be a Two Minutes Hate at 2PM EST today featuring those dastardly enemies: Insurance Companies!!

I love the smell of GOoPer bitterness in the morning.

It smells like....

...a bitter GOoPer.

:D

It smells like....

...a bitter GOoPer.

The Republicans love to suckle the teet of evil corporations.

It's their thing.

It smells like....

...a bitter GOoPer.

It's Obama and the dems growing more bitter by the second, how dare anyone doubt their lies about the health care industry .......:lol:

It smells like....

...a bitter GOoPer.

It's their thing.

You've suckled the Obama teet dry as a bone .....

“I don’t think we should be crying great big tears about the insurance industry..." Harry Reid

Name: Aetna
2008 Revenue: $ 30,951 million
2008 Profit: $ 1,384 million

4.4% Profitssssssssssss

We Hatessssss Aetna My Precious!!! We Hates Aetnas Immoral 4.4%a annual Profiteseseesssssss

It smells like....

...a bitter GOoPer.

It's their thing.

Explain democrats sucking off boeings. Then post how boeings responded to the blowjob

Forum List

Back