Neighbors With 'Black Lives Matter', 'Asian Lives Matter', And 'Hispanic Lives Matter' Yard Signs Getting Awfully Close To 'All Lives Matter'

Experts warn that with each new sign, they get dangerously closer to saying "all lives matter."

What used to pass as common sense, is now considered genius today!
This is how far we have fallen.

Who you callin "we", mister!?

Don't make me shake a fist at you...

The U S of A, nimrod.

It was a joke, nimrod.

Sorry.
I never knew that you made jokes.

That's about all I do.

Most who post "All Lives Matter" don't actually believe that. ...

How do you know?

I stated my reasoning.
That's not proof. Where is your proof?

I feel it very well proves my accusations.
How so?

See previous replies.
Just say so, unless you are deflecting.

No, read. I hate when people refuse to read what has already been posted and then expect you to repeat yourself over and over.

Most who post "All Lives Matter" don't actually believe that. It would be entirely different if they did and if they did there would have been no need for the protests in the first place.

Protests, burning, physical assault and looting happened because people wrongly believe that white cops are going out and hunting down black people. How many black people do you think have been pulled over by cops in the last three weeks all over the U.S.? I bet there have been thousands. And how many of those people do you think that cops shot unarmed?

Greatly much of the problem was do to news reporting and people using it for political reasons. Actual numbers do not support that cops are going out and hunting down black people, but the impression is given.

Most who post "All Lives Matter" don't actually believe that. It would be entirely different if they did and if they did there would have been no need for the protests in the first place.

Protests, burning, physical assault and looting happened because people wrongly believe that white cops are going out and hunting down black people. How many black people do you think have been pulled over by cops in the last three weeks all over the U.S.? I bet there have been thousands. And how many of those people do you think that cops shot unarmed?

Greatly much of the problem was do to news reporting and people using it for political reasons. Actual numbers do not support that cops are going out and hunting down black people, but the impression is given.

It's not just about shooting someone.

So you think you know what they believe better than they do themselves? How very arrogant of you. There was no need for protests in the first place and they have only served to worsen racism. You don't stop racism by becoming racist yourself.

I agree 100% that humans are humans regardless of how we're colored, shaped, sized, and go about with various gait.

In today's post-information age, you'd think we'd be using at least as much common sense that was demonstrated in the past. As you know, instead of learning from the past we continue to blindly choose to repeat it, as if there were never any previous "lessons" to have been learned. Each new decade has had its fill of social challenges, incredible discoveries, and multiple tragic acts of violence. The good still outweighs the bad in the US and "good" will continue to override the negative unless Earth is taken out of the equation in some catastrophic event.

There will likely always be (at least for all adults who are living now) those who have a legal means to an end but look for the easy way to get by in life. They do nothing for anyone other than themselves unless forced to get out and get a job perhaps by another family member. Unfortunately, lazyiness comes in all sizes, shapes, and colors. These types don't give a crap about anything and they live their lives this way. Yeah, I've put on my judge hat, but this it the only type I judge....lazy people who could do better with their lives! When these types join together, they can dress it up as caring for a cause, but are only looking for crimes of opportunity to steal, damage property, and intimidate pedestrians and businesses.

I still look for great things to come in the near future, things that will blow our minds and things that will change our lives even more than we can imagine. We just need to hold strong against those who would take others down in order to get ahead...not my kind of folk regardless of any of the fake political outliers. IMO, an "fake political outlier" is a person who pretends to want improved social conditions due to discrimination, but in reality exhibits thug-like activities, and can be seen almost nightly on various local news channels.

These various thuggish groups are erasing any signs of social progress by backing regressive demands. Hey, if you have a good group, it's your job to keep it "good". You are in charge of taking out the trash and telling your members to act right in public.

Thinking more about how various groups look for things in which to become offended, using the word - race - will rouse those who consider this word to instantly mean one segment of the population is better than another. It boils down to whether a person chooses to be proactive, active/reactive, mostly reactive, or just plain lazy who can't get off the couch. Those couch potatoes might get triggered by the word race because they do well to move much less walk and don't like to think about working. Or maybe it's a group of lazy teenagers who are sitting back waiting for all kinds of free stuff that's been mentioned in the news lately and so they feel offended about the race word because it implies there is action, getting up and doing something...yeah...those people have a just cause to be totally upset! Sad part is, even though I'm attempting a joke (albeit weak) this fits with the perception of those inflicted with lazy-ASS-itis...the worst debilitating condition ever!

Last edited:
Most who post "All Lives Matter" don't actually believe that. ...

How do you know?

I stated my reasoning.
That's not proof. Where is your proof?

I feel it very well proves my accusations.
How so?

See previous replies.
Just say so, unless you are deflecting.

No, read. I hate when people refuse to read what has already been posted and then expect you to repeat yourself over and over.
So you were talking out your ass, and you know you’ve been busted.

So you think you know what they believe better than they do themselves? How very arrogant of you. There was no need for protests in the first place and they have only served to worsen racism. You don't stop racism by becoming racist yourself.

No, I know what they say that makes what I say true.

If you did you could tell us what that is.

Read the reply I got here earlier.

W

Read the reply I got here earlier.
Why would I care what reply you got earlier? You've got nothing to say so it would be stupid to waste time searching for something you also didn't say earlier.

Experts warn that with each new sign, they get dangerously closer to saying "all lives matter."

No Lives Matter

Forum List

Back