Neighbor (the pole smoker with the Prius) Took His Obama Yard Signs Down Today

Welp.

That's it, pretty empirical evidence that Romney won. some guy that live on Warblers street took a sign down. :lol:

I guess all of the local politicians lost here too, they have already took their signs down too.

I'd rather be a conservative nut job than a liberal with no nuts and no job.

Well you got your wish - a nut job with no nuts describes you rather well.

Since when are girls suppose to sport nuts?? Oh , we get it.. your chicks all tote a dick huh?

Glad to see LGS still likes to show her embarrassing side around here.

Aren't you tired of looking like a retard to everyone? :lol:

Fucking moron.

Welp.

That's it, pretty empirical evidence that Romney won. some guy that live on Warblers street took a sign down. :lol:

I guess all of the local politicians lost here too, they have already took their signs down too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Four smileycons?? REALLY? Talk about a peter puffer. You're a DUMBAZZ and look like one.. You can't spell worth a shit and you speak some God-forsaken pig latin BULLSHIT that no one gets.. Pathetic.

Welp.

Four smileycons?? REALLY? Talk about a peter puffer. You're a DUMBAZZ and look like one.. You can't spell worth a shit and you speak some God-forsaken pig latin BULLSHIT that no one gets.. Pathetic.
I am SOO looking forward to Wednesday...:cool:

This afternoon, pole smoker was sighted scraping his Obama/Biden stickers off his Prius too.
Sad. Very sad.
It's is as if he knows the end of the lovefest is near.

Fuck... I knew that months ago.

Adios Barry Hussein! Sotero. Whatever the fuck your name was.

Welp.

Not everyone knows Texican. :D

This afternoon, pole smoker was sighted scraping his Obama/Biden stickers off his Prius too.
Sad. Very sad.
It's is as if he knows the end of the lovefest is near.
Gi
Fuck... I knew that months ago.

Adios Barry Hussein! Sotero. Whatever the fuck your name was.

I assume then that Sandy didn't hit your part of the state hard.

Welp.

Methinks the retarded woman doth protest too much.

Because it's common knowledge that being jobless is the easiest way to own a Prius, they're just giving them away.

Yep it only takes ten uears to earn the digference in cost with gas savings.... a real bargain

Snd how do you know a liberal didnt give him one? Ih wait liberals dont give to charity or use their own money. Good call

Because it's common knowledge that being jobless is the easiest way to own a Prius, they're just giving them away.

Yep it only takes ten uears to earn the digference in cost with gas savings.... a real bargain

Snd how do you know a liberal didnt give him one? Ih wait liberals dont give to charity or use their own money. Good call

Sometimes it's better to just not reply if you've really got nothing good to say. :thup:

Sometimes it's better to just not reply if you've really got nothing good to say. :thup:

Truth hurts, but it also sets you free

Forum List

Back