neighbor gets shot dead over tree dispute florida

nope but if its growing on your side you have right to trim what is growin on your side, old man sick puppy
Of course he was a sick puppy! It does not give a person- to kill for tree branches?
I hope they lock that ol nut for life! self defense? LOL
Are you the kind of nut- who would attack- if someone stepped on your side of your property line
LOL-
I live in maine- we don't fight of trees-
my gawd- we have 24 billion- you learn - not to fight!

Of course he was a sick puppy! It does not give a person- to kill for tree branches?
I hope they lock that ol nut for life! self defense? LOL
Are you the kind of nut- who would attack- if someone stepped on your side of your property line
LOL-
I live in maine- we don't fight of trees-
my gawd- we have 24 billion- you learn - not to fight!
yeah i know lol

stop making stuff up. this dude was taking care of his mothers yard and the old coot went psycho. the witneses said her son didnt say anything to old coot. it was old man threatening him with a gun. old man is in the wrong.
You weren't there so you don't know what happen.

If some asshole convicted felon that bragged about prison fights comes towards me with a knife in his hand then I sure would shoot the sonofabitch and not think twice about it. We Boomers are like that.

Like I said several times in this thread. We will see what the real facts are if there is a trial. Until then we can only parrot what we hear from the media.

You weren't there so you don't know what happen.

If some asshole convicted felon that bragged about prison fights comes towards me with a knife in his hand then I sure would shoot the sonofabitch and not think twice about it. We Boomers are like that.

Like I said several times in this thread. We will see what the real facts are if there is a trial. Until then we can only parrot what we hear from the media.
i read it and posted the article try reading it it will help you that is what she said. his mother witnessed the whole thing/ and whast your saying didhnt not jhappen it just gossip.

Forum List

Back