neighbor gets shot dead over tree dispute florida

You'd shoot people, eh?
The only time I ever shot at people is when the government required me to do it.

I shoot pieces of paper and occasionally clay targets nowadays but it is best not to fuck around and find out.

Don't count the Boomer out yet. He may skate.

The man he shot was a prison thug fighter. He was a weapon.

When you advance on a man on his own property and that man has a gun on you telling you to leave and you continue to advance it don't matter how you got to that point. Its either shoot or hand him the gun.

A Florida jury could very well rule self defense. Like they did with the theater shooting a few years ago. The popcorn throwing case.

When you advance on a man on his own property and that man has a gun on you telling you to leave and you continue to advance it don't matter how you got to that point. Its either shoot or hand him the gun.

A Florida jury could very well rule self defense. Like they did with the theater shooting a few years ago. The popcorn throwing case.
Informative. Thanks. That kinda changes things

there is no proof the man shot was on his property only buy the property line

there is no proof the man shot was on his property only buy the property line
To make it even more convoluted one of the things I heard was that the fence was offset by two feet and that there may have been no trespass.

However, another local report I saw said that the guy was advancing toward the old guy and had a knife in his hand.

We will just have to wait to see the true facts.

The Boomer did not instigate. He told the man to stop trimming his tree and to leave the property. The man had four choices, continue to trim, Leave, Stay, or advance on the old man. A prison thug who had two knives tried to advance on an old man with a gun.

Not guilty!

The Boomer did not instigate. He told the man to stop trimming his tree and to leave the property. The man had four choices, continue to trim, Leave, Stay, or advance on the old man. A prison thug who had two knives tried to advance on an old man with a gun.

Not guilty!
he can only trim if its hanging over in his yard. i read nothing that sad the guy was in his yard. that the treed were on property line and if trimed them from his yard he had the right.; if the neighbors shot in growing overo n your side you have right to trim it.

her son was trimming trees for her on her side not his property. which he had right to do because the branches were hanging over his mothers side. the old ma is lying it was not his property nd he trimmed his trees back he would have to worry about the neighbor trimming from his side. this shooter is going to fry.

he can only trim if its hanging over in his yard. i read nothing that sad the guy was in his yard. that the treed were on property line and if trimed them from his yard he had the right.; if the neighbors shot in growing overo n your side you have right to trim it.
If any of you- bother to debate a trimming of a tree.. And who has the has the right to do it? and kill?
How dumb You all are! No tree is worth anyone's life!
my Oak is crying....
just saying..:(

This sounds bad:
911 calls released Monday reveal it was the suspect's wife who called for help. The Volusia County Sheriff's Office also released body cam video showing Druzolowski's arrest.

“My husband had it in his hand. He meant to scare him, and he hit him. He was on our property,” she said.

The victim’s mother tells a harrowing story. Her son was trimming tree limbs for her when he was shot and killed in front of his 8-year-old son Sunday night.

She says she and her neighbor weren't exactly friendly but never expected something like this.

“He said, ‘He shot my dad.’ He was screaming, ‘He shot my dad,’ and he wanted to go over and lay on top of his dad's body,” Linda Ford said.

Linda Ford says she's barely holding it together but has her grandchildren to think about now. She says her son Brian had come over for the weekend to celebrate a birthday and do some yard work for her. Brian Ford and his 8-year-old son were trimming limbs at the fence line. She was in the carport in her walker when suddenly, she heard a loud noise.

“I heard a big boom, and then he started, the little one started screaming, ‘He shot my dad! He shot my dad!” Linda Ford said.

Druzolowski let his court-appointed public defender plead his case for bond, telling the judge Druzolowski has no prior criminal history. But assistant state attorney Dustin Haven argued against it.

“He admitted in the 707 that the victim was unarmed and had made no threats,” Haven said.

According to the sheriff's office, the suspect saw the victim doing the tree work and ordered him off what he claimed was his property, though the victim's mother told WESH 2 where her son was working was still her property.

“My fence is 2 feet inside my yard. So I go another 2 feet outside my fenced area,” she said.

When the victim didn't leave, investigators say the suspect shot him, killing Brian. The victim's mother says the suspect was still holding the gun when she got there and pointed it at her and her grandson.

“Ed kept pointing the gun at him. He said, ‘Shut up, kid,’ to him. And then Ed was pointing the gun at me. He was walking towards the fence line, and I backed up, and I was screaming through the yard,” Linda said.

If any of you- bother to debate a trimming of a tree.. And who has the has the right to do it? and kill?
How dumb You all are! No tree is worth anyone's life!
my Oak is crying....
just saying..:(
nope but if its growing on your side you have right to trim what is growin on your side, old man sick puppy

Living here in Central Florida we hear stuff through the local media that does not necessarily make it to the Internet to be copied and pasted.

We will find out the real story if there is a trial.

If the guy was threatening the old man then I am on the old man's side. The fact that he is prison thug who bragged about beating up other people in prison could very well be the thing that gets the old man off.

This reminds of the shooting a few years ago when the old man shot the guy in the theater and was found innocent.

Living here in Central Florida we hear stuff through the local media that does not necessarily make it to the Internet to be copied and pasted.

We will find out the real story if there is a trial.

If the guy was threatening the old man then I am on the old man's side. The fact that he is prison thug who bragged about beating up other people in prison could very well be the thing that gets the old man off.

This reminds of the shooting a few years ago when the old man shot the guy in the theater and was found innocent.
stop making stuff up. this dude was taking care of his mothers yard and the old coot went psycho. the witneses said her son didnt say anything to old coot. it was old man threatening him with a gun. old man is in the wrong.

Forum List

Back