Negroes pistol whip and leave prominent Beverly Hills Surgeon for dead!

I am something. I'm your superior in every way. The sooner you realize it, the better of you'll be. It will help you realize that no matter how hard you try, you'll always be lower than me.
Please continue to think that...it's easier to spot the loud mouthed stupid bitches than the quieter some what intelligent ones...

Thinking it went out after your first post. I was confirmed at that point.
Move aside white trash, humans walking by...
Don't most if not all black people feel this way?

So why do they expect sympathy, compassion, or interest from white people? Is there any reason why it should concern me if some black guy gets chained to the back of a pick up truck, or shot walking down the street or even rousted by a cop?

Get real. You're less than an animal
Actually white trash has always tried to consider themselves more than human waste...case in point.

Blacks like you stopped trying to do so a long time ago because you knew you weren't to the level of waste.

Please continue to think that...it's easier to spot the loud mouthed stupid bitches than the quieter some what intelligent ones...

So why do they expect sympathy, compassion, or interest from white people? Is there any reason why it should concern me if some black guy gets chained to the back of a pick up truck, or shot walking down the street or even rousted by a cop?

Actually white trash has always tried to consider themselves more than human waste...case in point.

Blacks like you stopped trying to do so a long time ago because you knew you weren't to the level of waste.
Maybe the Klan can help you...NOT!!!
we've bankrupted those bitches...

Not a fan of them. Don't need or want their help. Unlike a large portion of your people, I'm capable of doing for myself.

Maybe the government can help your people. Wait, they've tried and still have little to no success.

Not a fan of them. Don't need or want their help. Unlike a large portion of your people, I'm capable of doing for myself.

Maybe the government can help your people. Wait, they've tried and still have little to no success.
So even they rejected you...lol.
Even they don't want white trash...

So even they rejected you...lol.
Even they don't want white trash...

Perhaps you can explain how someone can be rejected from something they never had a desire to be a part of. That's like getting a denial letter from a college to which you didn't apply. You explaining would involve some level of thinking and we both know you only do what you're told. Keep responding back.

It's funny that only the lower rung whites of America have this perpetual entitlement that things should go their way simply because they have white skin...
You want to be something???...stop crying like a bitch and get an education or start a business...
Lower rung whites no longer benefiting from practices that discriminated against minorities are now crying, "what about me"???
Well, what about you...stop blaming invisible Jews because you are too damn stupid to thrive...
Blame your fellow whites for committing over 80% of the crimes in your communities...
Blame your irrational fear of Black people because you are too ignorant to get off the white power websites, not because of FBI numbers which don't support your bullshit claims...

I am something. I'm your superior in every way. The sooner you realize it, the better of you'll be. It will help you realize that no matter how hard you try, you'll always be lower than me.

Negroes are a sub-species...the sooner everyone understands that the better off America will be.

The race issues today are nothing more than a media/special interests driven topic to get the local police forces under federal control.

Why the Feds need to have any say so over local police is beyond me.

It is not what is needed it is what is wanted by the leftists...control...total control.

They have our schools, they have our military and National guard...now they want our police....aka no one left to fight them but armed private citizens who will no longer be armed if hillary gets in.

Regardless of your exact color the collective tone of your comments strongly suggests your ethnic category is at least hybrid American negro.

Am I mistaken?
He might be one of those whites suffering from the "I IDENTIFY as black" mental disorder.

They are known as 'wiggers'.

wig·ger
ˈwiɡər/
noun
USinformal
  1. a white person who tries to emulate or acquire cultural behaviour and tastes attributed to African-Americans.

You can see this stuff just about in any city of any size in America nightly on the local news....aka the African American Crime Report. Yet on this liberal board as well as most others you see people in denial.....want everyone to believe that the Negroes are the victims....that is part of the liberal narrative and they refuse to set it aside.

Thus there needs to be an exposure of who the real perps are in the majority of violent crime cases. I urge all posters interested in the truth to keep this information at the forefront...we should not allow the mainstream media to cover up what is going on...and we know what is going on.

Venice Beach Ambush: A Beverly Hills Surgeon on Being Pistol-Whipped and Left for Dead
Negroes? What are you, out of the 50's?

Negro is a perfectly good word aka 'The Negro College Fund'...Negro means black in portuguese.

Whilst I am here...why is it that Negroes want to constantly change the way they are referred to? It does not help them...in fact it turns more people against them...try and force someone to do something and they get pissed...deal wid it boyo.

Black people are in fact enabled and armed with the ideology that they are perpetual victims. Despise the fact that they are given every opportunity in this country, and are better off here than in virtually any other country on earth, including, for example, Caribbean countries, Brazil and Africa, where they are far worse off. But these facts don't seem to matter.

This is purposefully done by jews and liberals. Blacks are being used as attack dogs. Innocent people pay the price with their lives and communities torn apart.
It's funny that only the lower rung whites of America have this perpetual entitlement that things should go their way simply because they have white skin...
You want to be something???...stop crying like a bitch and get an education or start a business...
Lower rung whites no longer benefiting from practices that discriminated against minorities are now crying, "what about me"???
Well, what about you...stop blaming invisible Jews because you are too damn stupid to thrive...
Blame your fellow whites for committing over 80% of the crimes in your communities...
Blame your irrational fear of Black people because you are too ignorant to get off the white power websites, not because of FBI numbers which don't support your bullshit claims...

Recent FBI report says Negroes comitt more hate crimes than any other group in America. Deal wid dat chump and cease with the propaganda.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...8tXjm0HMewcBHNCvQ&sig2=ZiLmc9ojw8pRA-iFUzCwwg

On this liberal board? This board is overrun with baby boomer right wingers. Hardly liberal.

It's unfortunate that this doctor got beat up by these thugs and they should go away for a long time for something like this. Very heinous crime.

But I fail to see your point of this thread. No one thinks blacks don't commit crimes. But too many blacks that don't commit crimes become victims of profiling and unjust treatment.

B.S. The media as well as the feds propagate the myth that blacks are the victims....reality threads like this show otherwise and people as a result of internet activists are waking up to this fact and it will have ramificaions.

You can see this stuff just about in any city of any size in America nightly on the local news....aka the African American Crime Report. Yet on this liberal board as well as most others you see people in denial.....want everyone to believe that the Negroes are the victims....that is part of the liberal narrative and they refuse to set it aside.

Thus there needs to be an exposure of who the real perps are in the majority of violent crime cases. I urge all posters interested in the truth to keep this information at the forefront...we should not allow the mainstream media to cover up what is going on...and we know what is going on.

Venice Beach Ambush: A Beverly Hills Surgeon on Being Pistol-Whipped and Left for Dead

And you can also find numerous bullshit race baiting threads on here daily, so what. Your "MSM" is owned by 6 major multinational corporations - down from 50 some odd companies in the 1980's - thanks to Clinton's deregulation of the FCC.

How ya like concentrated corporate power and wealth now?
He's a new racist, he has to get his "Black people" thread count up....lol.

Nothing racist about pointing out when things like this happen. If blacks wouldn't commit so many crimes, they wouldn't show up as having committed them.

Our jails are full of them and when people finally understand the nature and reality of Negroes...they will have no future unless they understand they must go to work like everyone else.

Liberal board? I think you fool yourself easily..So the blacks commit more crime, yet I do not live in a black community, I have to worry about white crime....Thanks for your special spatial community announcement..

I am sure there is a black community somewhere not toooo far from you...why not live there?

And you can also find numerous bullshit race baiting threads on here daily, so what. Your "MSM" is owned by 6 major multinational corporations - down from 50 some odd companies in the 1980's - thanks to Clinton's deregulation of the FCC.

Nothing racist about pointing out when things like this happen. If blacks wouldn't commit so many crimes, they wouldn't show up as having committed them.

Our jails are full of them and when people finally understand the nature and reality of Negroes...they will have no future unless they understand they must go to work like everyone else.

Blacks have a disproportionate number in prison and the first, last, and only automatic conclusion of the Libs is that it has to be racially motivated. No thought to the idea that it could be because blacks commit more crimes.

Liberal board? I think you fool yourself easily..So the blacks commit more crime, yet I do not live in a black community, I have to worry about white crime....Thanks for your special spatial community announcement..

I am sure there is a black community somewhere not toooo far from you...why not live there?
If you buy the land and move me, I'll think about it...

Blacks have a disproportionate number in prison and the first, last, and only automatic conclusion of the Libs is that it has to be racially motivated. No thought to the idea that it could be because blacks commit more crimes.

I can't help you understand anything about the society you live in so long as you cling to denial. Just stay where you're comfortable. Data and studies be damned, you have an alternate perceptual reality to support.

I can't help you understand anything about the society you live in so long as you cling to denial. Just stay where you're comfortable. Data and studies be damned, you have an alternate perceptual reality to support.

Data shows blacks commit more crimes. Twisting of the data is where you get the automatic ASSumption it means what you WANT it to mean. It's the Liberal way. All you have to do is give them an out and there is no reason to do any better.

Negroes? What are you, out of the 50's?
The two syllables of the word Ne groes is not only correct and proper verbal designation it is far more convenient when speaking or writing than are the seven tiresome syllables of Af ri can A mer i can.

When I was a boy I was told the word colored was proper and black was insulting. Then, in the early sixties, that was changed and Black became the only socially tolerable designation. Now they're at it again. And while I really don't mind changing, those seven syllables are a bit much.

The single syllable designation, Black, is perfectly okay for ordinary and casual conversation and reportage, but for discussions wherein academic propriety is at issue, such as questions regarding one's ethnicity, the proper designations of Negro, Caucasian, etc., are appropriate.

When I was stationed in North Carolina in the mid-1950s the mother of a girl I was seeing referred to Negroes as "darkies." While today's Blacks would find that rather offensive because of its roots in the slavery era I can attest it was not used disparagingly by that woman.

Same here Mike. Using the words Colored or Negro was being respectful even when I was in the service during JFK presidency. I still have trouble referring to Negros as Blacks. I'm surprised the NAACP isn't being called a hate group since it's National Ass'n of Colored People.

Forum List

Back