Negro Sues McDonalds For 1.5 Million: "They Only Gave Me One Napkin" Citing Racism

He ordered one burger. Standard procedure is (and take it from me, I know because I actually work at McDonalds) ONE napkin per food item. He ordered ONE burger, he gets ONE napkin.

Although if he ordered at the counter, there should be a counter with napkins and straws for customers to help themselves. If you go through drive thru, ask for extra napkins.

He went to the counter and asked for extra napkins, Noomi. At which time he was subjected to a racial slur.

This lawsuit is absolutely insane, and no reasonable person would agree with this man for this insulting stunt. So, because he only got one napkin in his bag, he thinks he can sue for more than a million bucks on the grounds of racism? Dear Lord, what does it mean when they give him the wrong sandwich? I've not been given napkins, AND they've got my order mixed up. But you don't see me screaming and wailing racism while trying to steal over $1,000,000 in a screwed-up lawsuit. I wish judges could hold these kinds of losers in contempt of court, or hit them with fines for wasting precious time.

He may lose but it's against the law to discriminate based on race.

McDonalds should lose this case.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Where's the racism?...Getting one napkin is racist?
My, you have an elongated imagination.
Is it illegal to discriminate against flaming lib troublemakers? No? Good.
This suit gets tossed....And you lose.

No, getting one napkin is not racist. Go back and read the story...more carefully this time.

The fact that the OP referred to the man as a "negro" pretty much sums up the problem to me.

Racist fucking pig. And I'm not even black, but I find you offensive.

We don't know for sure that a racist slur was used. Being refused napkins, whether you are black or white, isn't inherently racist. The title should have used "African American" instead of "Negro."

We don't know for sure that a racist slur was used. Being refused napkins, whether you are black or white, isn't inherently racist. The title should have used "African American" instead of "Negro."

Everyone is African American. It's where everyone migrated from. Some just slower than others.

He ordered one burger. Standard procedure is (and take it from me, I know because I actually work at McDonalds) ONE napkin per food item. He ordered ONE burger, he gets ONE napkin.

Although if he ordered at the counter, there should be a counter with napkins and straws for customers to help themselves. If you go through drive thru, ask for extra napkins.

He went to the counter and asked for extra napkins, Noomi. At which time he was subjected to a racial slur.
So he says.

No, I mean you shouldn't have to ask for napkins - they should be provided for you on a separate counter with straws.

If you go inside, they don't give you napkins. If you go through the drive thru, they are supposed to get napkins. I had a family of six and I can't count the number of times I didn't get one freaking napkin. Glad my kids grew up and I don't have to eat there.

That place will kill you.

Back to the lawsuit I think someone is looking for a buck, and it seems that the two involved were not to bright, which is understandable given it being McDonalds.

I can't see the guy winning, however McDonalds should make him an offer just to shut the stupidity down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back