Negro Sues McDonalds For 1.5 Million: "They Only Gave Me One Napkin" Citing Racism

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And I can imagine just the type of attorney who took his case!

"One napkin?... That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous! "
Jackie_Chiles_in_The_Maestro_Seinfeld.JPG

McDonalds -- Man Sues for $1.5 MILLION ... They Only Gave Me One Napkin | TMZ.com

Without the hot coffee lawsuit way back I'd laugh and say good luck with that, but because of stupid lawsuits resulting in actual judgements I guess I'll say sincerely, good luck with that. :)

Without the hot coffee lawsuit way back I'd laugh and say good luck with that, but because of stupid lawsuits resulting in actual judgements I guess I'll say sincerely, good luck with that. :)

Read up on the hot coffee suit - she was right. From the first read, this man deserves to win as well.

But yes, there are some really stupid lawsuits filed and, amazingly, won.

op - piss off racist jerk.

`

A comment from the link:

The customer is right. Its illegal to discriminate on the basis of race and refusal of service qualifies. Remember, Denny's lost when they pulled the same crap. The McDonald's employer is the one who pulled "the race card", NOT the customer.

Fuck this shit. There are napkin dispensers all over macdonalds, go get you some dumbass.

• Banned

`
Stating the truth about negroes and wetbacks is not racist my hyper-sensitive liberal friend. Get over it.:eusa_boohoo:

Have you ever actually read the facts in the hot coffee lawsuit? It was not what we were led to believe by the media.

And....anyone can sue for anything in this country........doesn't mean they're gonna win, tho.

Crump got himself a new client AKA meal ticket.
Wait until the lawyers sent out from McDonald's countersue the simian for entering a private business while mentally incapable of understanding what those boxes full of free napkins are positioned all over the restaurant are for.
MCDonald's LOVES!!!!!!! to send out their team of thousand dollar an hour lawyers who do nothing but work on these moronic suites. For every thousand bucks McDonlad's pays a lawyer they can write off at least two thousand in taxes.
Some one find a photo of the simian and post it here.

Read up on the lost pants lawsuit. That's more of an example than the one of a woman who was actually burned. Incidentally, the may whose pants were lost at the dry cleaners lost that case.

Now you know why businesses cringe when black people walk in.

Crump got himself a new client AKA meal ticket.
Wait until the lawyers sent out from McDonald's countersue the simian for entering a private business while mentally incapable of understanding what those boxes full of free napkins are positioned all over the restaurant are for.
MCDonald's LOVES!!!!!!! to send out their team of thousand dollar an hour lawyers who do nothing but work on these moronic suites. For every thousand bucks McDonlad's pays a lawyer they can write off at least two thousand in taxes.
Some one find a photo of the simian and post it here.

The complaint might not be that he couldn't get a napkin, but the manager would not personally hand him the napkin.

`
Stating the truth about negroes and wetbacks is not racist my hyper-sensitive liberal friend. Get over it.:eusa_boohoo:

But portraying Blacks as monkeys sure is...

You are a racist. Get over it, embrace it, live it...

Have you ever actually read the facts in the hot coffee lawsuit? It was not what we were led to believe by the media.

And....anyone can sue for anything in this country........doesn't mean they're gonna win, tho.

Which is exactly why we should implement a "loser pays" approach to civil law just the rest of the world.

Last edited:
This lawsuit is absolutely insane, and no reasonable person would agree with this man for this insulting stunt. So, because he only got one napkin in his bag, he thinks he can sue for more than a million bucks on the grounds of racism? Dear Lord, what does it mean when they give him the wrong sandwich? I've not been given napkins, AND they've got my order mixed up. But you don't see me screaming and wailing racism while trying to steal over $1,000,000 in a screwed-up lawsuit. I wish judges could hold these kinds of losers in contempt of court, or hit them with fines for wasting precious time.

And I can imagine just the type of attorney who took his case!

"One napkin?... That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous! "

Jackie_Chiles_in_The_Maestro_Seinfeld.JPG

McDonalds -- Man Sues for $1.5 MILLION ... They Only Gave Me One Napkin | TMZ.com

You are truly a slug.....

And his posts are his slime trail.

But to be fair, there are others here who write like they're worthless bags of ignorant, racist crap.

It's not the blacks who are the problem.

-

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

This lawsuit is absolutely insane, and no reasonable person would agree with this man for this insulting stunt. So, because he only got one napkin in his bag, he thinks he can sue for more than a million bucks on the grounds of racism? Dear Lord, what does it mean when they give him the wrong sandwich? I've not been given napkins, AND they've got my order mixed up. But you don't see me screaming and wailing racism while trying to steal over $1,000,000 in a screwed-up lawsuit. I wish judges could hold these kinds of losers in contempt of court, or hit them with fines for wasting precious time.

He may lose but it's against the law to discriminate based on race.

McDonalds should lose this case.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Did you read the link?

Forum List

Back