Negotiator-In-Chief:Trump Got Over $1 Billion Slashed Off Air Force One Price Tag--In Just ONE HOUR!

Winning! That's what our glorious new leader is doing. This is just another example of him looking out for the true natural born Citizens wallets of this nation.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/negotiator-chief-trump-got-1-billion-slashed-off-air-force-one-price-tag-just-one-hour/

The price for the two planes is $4.2 billion. The President of Boeing said he will bring it in for under $4 billion. If it comes in at $3,999,999,999.99, he's kept his promise. That's a saving of $200 million, not 1 billion, not even close to one billion.

Now $200 million is not an inconsiderable amount, but $1 billion, is a lie. So the take-away that will come out of this is that Trump lied about saving the country $1 billion.

Just like he lied about so many other things in that speech.

Winning! That's what our glorious new leader is doing. This is just another example of him looking out for the true natural born Citizens wallets of this nation.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/negotiator-chief-trump-got-1-billion-slashed-off-air-force-one-price-tag-just-one-hour/

That might cover the cost of his regular weekend vacations to Florida....for...a few weeks...

At least Melania and he aren't taking separate airplanes like the Vacationer-in-Chief did.

No, the Trumps have spent more money on travel in the White House in 1 month, than the Obama's did in an entire year. And that doesn't take into consideration the costs of maintaining security on three massive residences, one in the middle of Manhatten. Their business neighbours in New York and Florida say that their lives and their businesses are being totally disrupted by the Trump presidency.

Added to which, the tourist industry in the United States is now losing money because people outside of the US have no idea whether they can get into the country, and are afraid to get on a plane and find they are banned by the time they arrive.

But keep kidding yourself that Trump is winning.

Allow me to redirect the discussion back to the point of the OP. We now have the first President in recent history, GOP or DEM, who is focused on reducing Federal spending. He does not just blithely accept a bill from a government contractor or an existing trade agreement. Just like you or I would not go into a car dealer and pay the sticker price on the showroom floor he is fighting for every dollar. That matters because there will be more tax revenue available to cover entitlements, infrastructure spending etc WITHOUT raising taxes. It all comes out of the same revenue pool and that pool is not limitless in spite of how Democrats think about government spending.

Oh this is too funny! R's set the standard for presidential vacations and now they don't like living up to them.
Says the non-natural born Citizen.

He's still a citizen. He's your equal.

Stevie is trying to pry my citizenship and nationality out of me and I maintained it wasn't pertinent to the discussion. He now has turned to smears to try to keep the issue alive and it still is not pertinent to the conversation.

Forum List

Back