Nearly 4,000 patients may have been accidentally exposed to HIV, Hepatitis

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
More than 3,000 patients at a New Jersey medical center have been told they may have been exposed to HIV, Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B, according to The New Jersey Department of Health.
Nearly 4,000 Patients May Have Been Accidentally Exposed To HIV, Hepatitis

Well guess you all better hope you aren't included, but never fear I mean Ca. allows people with HIV to donate blood anyway so what difference does it make since the Ca. blood supply is often shipped across the country for use nation wide.

More than 3,000 patients at a New Jersey medical center have been told they may have been exposed to HIV, Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B, according to The New Jersey Department of Health.

Well guess you all better hope you aren't included, but never fear I mean Ca. allows people with HIV to donate blood anyway so what difference does it make since the Ca. blood supply is often shipped across the country for use nation wide.
I was wondering what kind of hateful political slant someone was going to put on this unfortunate story.

• Banned
upload_2018-12-27_8-36-9.png

More than 3,000 patients possibly exposed to HIV, hepatitis

• Banned
Last edited:
  • Banned

So you see we don't want to hurt any LGBTQ's feelings when they have HIV and not allowing them to DONATE and as mentioned FACTCHECK and SNOPES are the same two asses keeping their sheep in the dark. That's why shit like this gets passed.

upload_2018-12-27_8-44-31.png

SB 239: A Long-Overdue Update of CA's Discriminatory HIV Criminalization Laws

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STOP TAKING FACT CHECK AND SNOPES AS YOUR ONE AND ONLY TRUTH BIBLE OTHER WISE YOU WILL REMAIN A DUMBED DOWN LEFTIST TRUMP HATER WHO ONLY KNOWS HOW TO PARROT WHAT YOU SEE YOUR WITTLE FRIENDS SAY SO GO ALONG TO GET ALONG, USUALLY NEVER WORKS OUT WELL.

upload_2018-12-27_8-49-7.png

Bill Text - SB-239 Infectious and communicable diseases: HIV and AIDS: criminal penalties.

does that turn people into Californians?...

• Banned

does that turn people into Californians?...

Oh gawd lets hope not bahahah

Forum List

Back