Truth or Propaganda? NATO military blood supplies tainted with HIV & Hepatitis B & C

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Covert biological warfare or gross incompetence if it's the truth, Russian propaganda if it's false. - You decide.

"The blood supply of the military has been found to be severely TAINTED with Human Immuno-Virus (HIV) - the virus which causes AIDS -- as well as tainted with Hepatitis "B" and "C." The discovery was made when Ukraine asked NATO for 62,000 liters of emergency blood supply. NATO provided the tainted blood!

The Ukraine medical authorities tested the TWO BATCHES of blood supplied by NATO and found the following:

BATCH ONE

6.3% with HIV,

7.4% with #hepatitis B, and;

3.2% with hepatitis C.

BATCH TWO

5.9% with HIV,

6.8% hepatitis B, and;

3.1% hepatitis C

It is not yet known from which NATO countries the tainted blood came, or if it came from several (or all) countries.

It is also not known why military blood supplies were not tested for these diseases when Donors gave the blood.

It is widely known that any person who received blood tainted with any of these viruses, contracts the virus themselves.

HIV causes AIDS and even though the condition can be treated with vast and dangerous anti-viral drugs, person infected are never "cured."

Those serving in the Military or those of you with family members or friends in the military, may want to alert them to reconsider their continued service given the reality that emergency blood supplies for the military are now known to be tainted with the virus that causes AIDS and other viruses which cause Hepatitis."

BREAKING NEWS: MILITARY BLOOD SUPPLIES TAINTED WITH H.I.V. AND HEPATITIS "B" & "C"

Maybe just subversive propaganda . Stories like this were around in early 1980s as well. So I would do some research first.

Maybe just subversive propaganda . Stories like this were around in early 1980s as well. So I would do some research first.

Hard to tell, as the only information is coming in through Twitter. The Soviets supposedly had the same problem during the Afghan War, but I couldn't find much in the way to substantiate that.

Still more proof is necessary.

The problem is that the story gives the impression that Ukraine claims the tainted blood came from NATO. The document was obtained by a hack of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health. NATO has been calling for blood drives lately as well as drugs to treat infectious diseases such as HIV and Hepatitis, but there's no mention of the tainted blood by NATO.

Supposedly the hacked documents, which could be real or fake:

1667623721172.png

1667623811211.png

Covert biological warfare or gross incompetence if it's the truth, Russian propaganda if it's false. - You decide.

"The blood supply of the military has been found to be severely TAINTED with Human Immuno-Virus (HIV) - the virus which causes AIDS -- as well as tainted with Hepatitis "B" and "C." The discovery was made when Ukraine asked NATO for 62,000 liters of emergency blood supply. NATO provided the tainted blood!

The Ukraine medical authorities tested the TWO BATCHES of blood supplied by NATO and found the following:

BATCH ONE

6.3% with HIV,

3.2% with hepatitis C.

BATCH TWO

5.9% with HIV,

6.8% hepatitis B, and;

3.1% hepatitis C

It is not yet known from which NATO countries the tainted blood came, or if it came from several (or all) countries.

It is also not known why military blood supplies were not tested for these diseases when Donors gave the blood.

It is widely known that any person who received blood tainted with any of these viruses, contracts the virus themselves.

HIV causes AIDS and even though the condition can be treated with vast and dangerous anti-viral drugs, person infected are never "cured."

Those serving in the Military or those of you with family members or friends in the military, may want to alert them to reconsider their continued service given the reality that emergency blood supplies for the military are now known to be tainted with the virus that causes AIDS and other viruses which cause Hepatitis."

BREAKING NEWS: MILITARY BLOOD SUPPLIES TAINTED WITH H.I.V. AND HEPATITIS "B" & "C"
Fake News, with no doubt!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
Harold Charles "Hal" Turner
(born March 15, 1962) is an American far-right political commentator and convicted felon from North Bergen, New Jersey. Turner's viewpoints typically encompass Holocaust denial, conspiracy theories, white supremacy, and … See more

Fake News, with no doubt!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
Harold Charles "Hal" Turner
(born March 15, 1962) is an American far-right political commentator and convicted felon from North Bergen, New Jersey. Turner's viewpoints typically encompass Holocaust denial, conspiracy theories, white supremacy, and … See more

Hal Turner has nothing to do with the story, he just passed it on. If you want more information on it, you'll have to get it from those who are actually in the field...

BATCH ONE

6.3% with HIV,

3.2% with hepatitis C.

BATCH TWO

5.9% with HIV,

6.8% hepatitis B, and;

3.1% hepatitis C

Not to mention Coof Vax blood now. Getting that shit in your system is the same as taking the clot shot.

The problem is that the story gives the impression that Ukraine claims the tainted blood came from NATO. The document was obtained by a hack of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health. NATO has been calling for blood drives lately as well as drugs to treat infectious diseases such as HIV and Hepatitis, but there's no mention of the tainted blood by NATO.

Supposedly the hacked documents, which could be real or fake:

View attachment 721112

View attachment 721113
It’s not surprising. It’s probably mostly leftwing lunatics volunteering to donate blood for the Ukraine war.

Diseases for days in that bunch.

It’s not surprising. It’s probably mostly leftwing lunatics volunteering to donate blood for the Ukraine war.

Diseases for days in that bunch.
The blood would never make it in to a bank, if it contained hiv or hepatitis or syphilis etc, because it is tested for it, before the blood unit would make it to a refrigerator shelf for use...

I worked in a Blood Bank decades ago, but am certain the safety measures haven't changed....

Not to mention Coof Vax blood now. Getting that shit in your system is the same as taking the clot shot.

Very true, not good. That would a major taint in the world's blood supply.

The blood would never make it in to a bank, if it contained hiv or hepatitis or syphilis etc, because it is tested for it, before the blood unit would make it to a refrigerator shelf for use...

I worked in a Blood Bank decades ago, but am certain the safety measures haven't changed....
In America. What about these shit hole countries like Ukraine?

The whole idea is to kill as many Slavs, so why wouldn’t they poison them with tainted blood?

The whole idea is to kill as many Slavs, so why wouldn’t they poison them with tainted blood?
They wouldn't.

And yes, it is a standard throughout the world! There are F ups that can happen by an individual lab tech but it would not affect more than one unit of blood and any of its components.

Under normal circumstances, yes. But wartime is not a "normal" circumstance, and NATO is struggling to procure blood to supply the Ukrainian troops, along with everything else they're providing them. I doubt they're doing all that much testing, given the urgency.

There have been rumors that NATO has refused blood donations from Africa, for fear of AIDS-tainted blood. But that sounds a little like the propaganda that equates Ukraine with being "Nazis." I'm sure they would accept any blood they could get, right now.

That'll be on Hal Turner's NEXT radio program! :)

No idea. I never heard of him before tonight. But the anomalies being found as a result of the COVID vaccines are only starting to be known.

Not only Ukraine, but much of Eastern Europe is turning into a disease-infested shithole. So many have migrated northward from the Middle East because of 20 years of war.

No idea. I never heard of him before tonight. But the anomalies being found as a result of the COVID vaccines are only starting to be known.
It'll be a decade or two before we know everything, but that is common even with traditional vaccines.

Forum List

Back