Near SnakeIsland 🇺🇦, a Bayraktar drone destroyed two Putin´s Raptor boats.

The Russian navy appears to be having a very difficult time attempting to protect their ships. I'd say it's time for Russia to pack it in & head back home. Once hostilities cease between Ukraine & Russia the nations can @ @ least assist Ukraine in rebuilding destroyed infrastructure. This entire Ukraine fiasco is WHY the nations need to address grievances @ a table, arrive @ an acceptable solution for all involved & avoid destructive useless wars. Rebuilding the Ukraine is going to cost humanity an absolute fortune.

The Russian navy appears to be having a very difficult time attempting to protect their ships. I'd say it's time for Russia to pack it in & head back home. Once hostilities cease between Ukraine & Russia the nations can @ @ least assist Ukraine in rebuilding destroyed infrastructure. This entire Ukraine fiasco is WHY the nations need to address grievances @ a table, arrive @ an acceptable solution for all involved & avoid destructive useless wars. Rebuilding the Ukraine is going to cost humanity an absolute fortune.

Moscow appears to be having a very difficult in general )

This tickles me. The same Stugna team that took out the KA-52 a month ago gets another one, same exact place.

Rod said they were probably trying to figure a way to get to the thirty thousand troops the Ukrainian's have in a pinch.

Evil Russian terrorist also pour oil into the Mariupol steel works and lit it a fire earlier. Those evil Russian bastards who have no humanity to order and to carry out such atrocities need to be fully neutralized asap.

They also separated children from some of those who escaped Mariupol and are trafficking children. The International community needs to get a top notch investigation team on finding and recovery those children asap too.

I am wondering if the evil one's are not purposely trying to piss the Ukrainians off for they will do like they do and kill off prisoners of war and slaughter as many as possible for they won't be returning to Russia to become a problem for them later. Russia's leadership knows without a doubt they have already lost and seem to be purposely being destructive. They are also stealing gobs of grain. Stupid dumb asses have no clue that they are being videoed while doing all of that.

Forced, gotten drunk and also drugged into being submissive soldiers.

Forum List

Back