Neanderthal type as a factor of slavery system in Europe.

This are celtic cultures. Celts are from Asia

Russians are Slaws. I'm uswed to say Slaws instead of Slavs because this word is indeed the origin for the expression "slaves". When the Vikings travelled to Constantinople they always caught some Slavs and sold them there. Business as usual for them, slave of Putin.

Russians are Slaws. I'm uswed to say Slaws instead of Slavs because this word is indeed the origin for the expression "slaves". When the Vikings travelled to Constantinople they always caught some Slavs and sold them there. Business as usual for them, slave of Putin.
Real historical russians are balts . These are eastern german peoples. And yes, all Germans are slaves and servs

This are celtic cultures. Celts are from Asia

As far as I heard was the origin of the Celts in the region Bavaria including Austria and Bohemia - a very long time before the Slaws in Kiev - the mother of all Slaws - got problems under honorless Russian drone attacks.

As far as I heard was the origin of the Celts in the region Bavaria including Austria and Bohemia - a very long time before the Slaws in Kiev - the mother of all Slaws - got problems under honorless Russian drone attacks.
This is your german lies. They are indoaryan charioteers from Ural Andronovo

Real historical russians are balts .

Balts are Balts - and Russians are idiots.

These are eastern german peoples.

The Baltic Germans had been called "Prussians" before the allies and winners of world war 2 murdered or displaced them and stole their country which is called today "Oblast Kaliningrad".

And yes, all Germans are slaves and servs

Leave the Ukraine - the borderland - with all of your soldiers, superidiotic slave of Putin.

Balts are Balts - and Russians are idiots.

The Baltic Germans had been called "Prussians" before the allies and winners of world war 2 murdered or displaced them and stole their country which is called today "Oblast Kaliningrad".

Leave the Ukraine - the borderland - with all of your soldiers, superidiotic slave of Putin.
This is not change anything. Modern "germany" is Prussian empire.

This is your german lies. They are indoaryan charioteers from Ural Andronovo

No need not to leave the Ukraine. You did perhaps not understand why I spoke the last time with you so long about your weird ideas in context history. In this way I found out what are your war plans.

There is no differense at all between names prussian and russian. This is the same baltic trib

There is no differense at all between names prussian and russian. This is the same baltic trib

The difference is the German "p". The Prussians had been Germans - Baltic Germans. The Russians are Slaws, perverted Slaws, who try to rape their ancient mother Kiev.

More correct: We are also descendants from Neanderthals. Meanwhile I heard together about 70% of the Neanderthal genes still exist in the Euro-Asian population. Btw: The first time when I on my own said it could be some people have some Neanderthal genes I was called from everyone an idiot. "Everyone" is the wrong word now. From "believers in science" is was called an idiot - what they still today do - on other reasons. Science and belief in science are very different things.
/----/ According to my 23andMe profile, I'm 98% northern European and less than 2% Neanderthal.
You have more Neanderthal DNA than 77% of other customers.
You inherited a small amount of DNA from your Neanderthal ancestors. Out of the 7,462 variants we tested, we found 258 variants in your DNA that trace back to the Neanderthals.

All together, your Neanderthal ancestry accounts for less than ~2 percent of your DNA.
This looks like my Uncle Chester
1704467239965.png

It exist no Prussians any longer. You genocided them. Murder and displacement is genocide.
Prussans are real russians. They colonized and continue colonize all the lands, including America. Trump is also fucking prussian.
try to rape their ancient mother Kiev.
Kiev is not "mother" of prussaks, they just captured it for some time. This is Bulgarian Sambat.

/----/ According to my 23andMe profile, I'm 98% northern European and less than 2% Neanderthal.
You inherited a small amount of DNA from your Neanderthal ancestors. Out of the 7,462 variants we tested, we found 258 variants in your DNA that trace back to the Neanderthals.

All together, your Neanderthal ancestry accounts for less than ~2 percent of your DNA.
View attachment 883696
I think this is lie, because europeans related to Neanderthals not only territorial, but also by anthropology

View attachment 883696
Also there is variant of interpretation of the word "northern" as swedish, the peoples of scandinavian bronze and iron age from Altay. in this case it must be Denisovo type or even american Q in male marker

The difference is the German "p". The Prussians had been Germans - Baltic Germans. The Russians are Slaws, perverted Slaws, who try to rape their ancient mother Kiev.
This is not possible at all. There was not separate prussian and russian cultures in the region of balt cultures. This is one archeological complex.

Also there is variant of interpretation of the word "northern" as swedish, the peoples of scandinavian bronze and iron age from Altay. in this case it must be Denisovo type or even american Q in male marker
/----/ Here is my general breakdown:
Northwestern European
98.9%
French & German
78.7%
British & Irish
19.0%
Broadly Northwestern European
1.2%
Southern European
0.6%
Spanish & Portuguese
0.6%
Broadly European
0.5%

View attachment 883696

In a single person 2% - but because it are differnt genes this are all together about 70% of the complete Neanderthal DNA. So we could say 70% of the Neanderthals are still alive biologically. And let me tell you another nice story: The eldest flute we found is made from Neanderthals. And the Neanderthals copied our decoration - so someone had the idea perhaps we gave the Neanderthals the arts which have to do with space and we got from them the arts which have to do with time.

This is not possible at all.

What is not possible?

There was not separate prussian and russian cultures in the region of balt cultures. This is one archeological complex.

We conquered and adopted the "Prusen". They spoke German. German is who speaks German. You genocided them. If you are right then this was no genocide but a fratricide.

Here very short the history of Prussia in German:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back