Neanderthal type as a factor of slavery system in Europe.

What is not possible?

We conquered and adopted the "Prusen". They spoke German. German is who speaks German. You genocided them. If you are right then this was no genocide but a fratricide.

Here very short the history of Prussia in German:

"You" were born as shamful Prussian Empire in the end of 19 century. You were conquested by Prussians

Last edited:
Their mutter prussian bitch. She made them slaves, servs and fags.

"You" were born as shamful Prussian Empire in the end of 19 century. You were conquested by Prussians

Not really. Nevertheless I fear we indeed hated Prussians like no one else in history before we saw the whole situation more humorful. I hope we have no part in the dirty game "extinction of the Prussians".
But tell me what's the fun behind your war against the Ukraine and why you think the Russians have to be the new Prusens (spoken: Proosens) of the middle ages. What makes for you sense in your way to think? The young language of all Slaws came from the region Kiev Rus - what had been a trading spot of the Vikings and a cumulation point for others. So why do you like to destroy your own birth place now? How do you really think if you let be all this stupid nonsense propaganda bullshit full of hate and violence? What is the advantage for Russia to try to conquer Europe and to wipe out everything what you do not undertand so you have never to learn? I hope this is not the will to do suicide because whole Russia suffers alcohol and drug depressions.

Last edited:
Your description of neanderthal as slaves is ridiculous.
He follows the doctrine "Political propaganda is not able to be stupid enough". He not really speaks about history - he speaks about that Russia has never a criminal motivation but always good self-made innocent reasons to kill anyone they like to kill.

Last edited:
Big lungs of neanderthal determine oxidative type of musculs - slow musculs. Ancient warior was fast anaerobic type, as olympic athletes.. Neanderthals could not able to resist to slaveowners, they were forced to subordinate and collaborate, then they were just used by slaveowners as labor and war force in mass.
The Neanderthals were shipped out on the Mayflower

Not really. Nevertheless I fear we indeed hated Prussians like no one else in history before we saw the whole situation more humorful. I hope we have no part in the dirty game "extinction of the Prussians".
But tell me what's the fun behind your war against the Ukraine and why you think the Russians have to be the new Prusens (spoken: Proosens) of the middle ages. What makes for you sense in your way to think? The young language of all Slaws came from the region Kiev Rus - what had been a trading spot of the Vikings and a cumulation point for others. So why do you like to destroy your own birth place now? How do you really think if you let be all this stupid nonsense propaganda bullshit full of hate and violence? What is the advantage for Russia to try to conquer Europe and to wipe out everything what you do not undertand so you have never to learn? I hope this is not the will to do suicide because whole Russia suffers alcohol and drug depressions.
Modern Germany is Prussian Empire. Kiev is bulgarian Sambat, not russian. Personally I didn't invade Ukraine, so fucking shut up about Ukraine

Modern Germany is Prussian Empire. Kiev is bulgarian Sambat, not russian. Personally I didn't invade Ukraine, so fucking shut up about Ukraine

What a luck that you are no idiot but a complete empire of idiots. The "Prusens" - whoever they really had been once - had been assimilated from Poles, Germans and Lithuanians. Prussia (Preussen) had less than nothing to do with Russia (Russland). Now the root of Prussia - their homecountry - is Russian after your genocided (murdered and displaced) the people there. The so called "Oblast Kaliningrad" is only a symbol for the shame of the whole world.

Remark: The title "King of Prussia" was by the way given from Poland. Prussia had been once a fiefdom of Poland because they had been the head of the "Ordo fratrum domus hospitalis Sanctae Mariae Teutonicorum Ierosolimitanorum" (OT - Deutscher Orden - Teutonic knights) who made Prussia (¿and also Poland?). The "Holy Roman empire of German Nation" did not give this title so the correct German title is "King in Prussia".

Last edited:
What a luck that you are no idiot but a complete empire of idiots. The "Prusens" - whoever they really had been once - had been assimilated from Poles, Germans and Lithuanians. Prussia (Preussen) had less than nothing to do with Russia (Russland). Now the root of Prussia - their homecountry - is Russian after your genocided (murdered and displaced) the people there. The so called "Oblast Kaliningrad" is only a symbol for the shame of the whole world.
Rusland is Ingermanland

The German word for Russia is "Russland". As far as I know it was written once "Rußland". "Ruß" means "smut" and "land" comes from "idiot" because in both words is written a "d".
Moscowy is Ingermanland. Russian Kaliningrad area is Prussia. So-called "germany" is former Prussian empire. Any questions?

Moscowy is Ingermanland. Russian Kaliningrad area is Prussia. So-called "germany" is former Prussian empire. Any questions?

Counterquestion: What are you able to answer on any kind of real fact and real question except bullshit, nonsense and learned hate, slave of Putin?

Forum List

Back