NCCA Football Gameday

Florida?? The Gators lost to Georgia Southern! And you think they will beat FSU?

GSU lost to Furman and Wofford this year, but they beat the Gators in The Swamp.

If you want Ohio State to have a chance of getting into the BCS Championship, you need to become an auburn fan really quick.

War Eagle ! :lol: I love rival week.

I do too!! I love seeing Bama beat auburn!

We win that, then the SEC Championship, and then on to the BCS Championship game!!

You was in for a big disappointment wasn't you? :smiliehug:

War Eagle ! :lol: I love rival week.

We win that, then the SEC Championship, and then on to the BCS Championship game!!

Yep, I was in for a disappointment. But I am a Crimson Tide fan, regardless.

And at least I am not like you, enjoying other's pain. But I'm good. We are still one of the best teams in the country and will kick someone's ass in a bowl game. Its all good. No one wins every game.

And at least I am not like you, enjoying other's pain. But I'm good. We are still one of the best teams in the country and will kick someone's ass in a bowl game. Its all good. No one wins every game.

Hell, no one has done what the Tide have done recently.

Who knows, we could still get a BCS championship game, still games to be played.

Well truly, I wanted them to win so I could watch FSU kick their butts,, And as for pain? come on, it's just a football game.

Well truly, I wanted them to win so I could watch FSU kick their butts,, And as for pain? come on, it's just a football game.

Riiiight. Look back over what you have posted concerning the Bama/auburn game. You are reveling in the fact that Saban had tears on his face.

Riiiight. Look back over what you have posted concerning the Bama/auburn game. You are reveling in the fact that Saban had tears on his face.

it's karma,, karma karma. think Tebow.

Hell, no one has done what the Tide have done recently.

Who knows, we could still get a BCS championship game, still games to be played.

tumblr_lisn6sajOK1qeq3dko1_400.gif

I don't understand all of this FloriduH state rep. I'd still pick a bama or an Auburn over that team. They still have to play Duke! LOL, Duke, who'd have ever thought they'd be ranked in football. That is so gay.

I'm now a Tiger fan but pound for pound I think Bama, despite this crazy game, is the best team.

Looks like we have a chance at the BCS crystal ball belonging to one state for 5 consecutive years!

As hard as it is for me to say.....WAR EAGLE!!!

Forum List

Back