NBC Poll: Clinton Would Trounce Trump But Lose to Rubio, Carson

Rubio will never win just like Romney another RINO couldn't win.
You are underestimating how much conservatives love communist Cubans.
RINO'S maybe not Conservatives. They go ahead and elect that douche bag...not getting my vote. At this rate I am starting to wonder if EITHER party will ever put up the correct candidate to vote for. Going on my 3rd election to vote in and NOTHING yet....not sure who I would have voted for in 2004....hmmm Bush was a jack ass and Kerry was a pansy.

Rubio and Kasich are the best they have. Problem is will conservatives vote for a Cuban that is for amnesty?

Amnesty is not what Rubio is proposing though it may look a bit like it superficially. It's a historic problem and the solution is to vet the illegals properly. The real deals get to become citizens after stringent check and balances. The scum get short shifted back to where they came from. Here we even send them offshore for processing; Cuba sounds nice!!

Australia’s offshore processing of asylum seekers in Nauru and PNG: a quick guide to the statistics – Parliament of Australia

But the problem hasn't been approached in years. No easy fixes, unfortunately.

EDIT: Another part of the method here is settling illegals in a THIRD country. Canada sounds about right.

Greg
How does that differ from amnesty?

Can the Canadian cruz run a campaign while his eligibility is in question?

Haven't you heard, that question has been settled. IL looked at it and said no problem. But hey great deflection, now you want to answer my question?
Sure. Hildabitch isn't out on bail, your fantasy. Your reality is you will vote for your Canadian anchor baby messiah.
Lol you leftists cried foul when we insisted Barry The Blamer was born in Kenya. I believe he was born in Kenya. Why else seal college records showing him as a foreign student? If a Kenyan can be president, why not a Canadian? (Which has been disproven btw)
So you are saying you will change your stance for your Canadian messiah. You are a dope.
No. What I am saying is you are a moron.
I'm a moron? You believe Obama is a Kenyan then support someone born in Canada. It's obvious who the moron is here.

Can the hildabitch run a campaign while out on bail?

Haven't you heard, that question has been settled. IL looked at it and said no problem. But hey great deflection, now you want to answer my question?
Sure. Hildabitch isn't out on bail, your fantasy. Your reality is you will vote for your Canadian anchor baby messiah.

Don't most jurisdictions limit the travel of people out on bail? Would be tough to do a national campaign under those circumstances.

Rubio and Kasich are the best they have. Problem is will conservatives vote for a Cuban that is for amnesty?

Amnesty is not what Rubio is proposing though it may look a bit like it superficially. It's a historic problem and the solution is to vet the illegals properly. The real deals get to become citizens after stringent check and balances. The scum get short shifted back to where they came from. Here we even send them offshore for processing; Cuba sounds nice!!

Australia’s offshore processing of asylum seekers in Nauru and PNG: a quick guide to the statistics – Parliament of Australia

But the problem hasn't been approached in years. No easy fixes, unfortunately.

EDIT: Another part of the method here is settling illegals in a THIRD country. Canada sounds about right.

Greg
How does that differ from amnesty?
It doesn't.

Lol you leftists cried foul when we insisted Barry The Blamer was born in Kenya. I believe he was born in Kenya. Why else seal college records showing him as a foreign student? If a Kenyan can be president, why not a Canadian? (Which has been disproven btw)
So you are saying you will change your stance for your Canadian messiah. You are a dope.
No. What I am saying is you are a moron.
I'm a moron? You believe Obama is a Kenyan then support someone born in Canada. It's obvious who the moron is here.

Don't most jurisdictions limit the travel of people out on bail? Would be tough to do a national campaign under those circumstances.
I think Billary could conceal one of those ankle bracelets pretty easy under her pantsuit.

Yet communist Cubans born in Canada are allowed to run. Interesting.

Yet communist Cubans born in Canada are allowed to run. Interesting.

Didn't you forget anchor baby messiah in there? Keep up the good posts, good entertainment is so hard to find now days.

RINO'S maybe not Conservatives. They go ahead and elect that douche bag...not getting my vote. At this rate I am starting to wonder if EITHER party will ever put up the correct candidate to vote for.

You mean one who hates brown people?

Been saying this for months. Trump will never win a general election. Carson is pretty much done. Rubio is by far the best option for the Republicans to retake the White House.
Suddenly, and out of nowhere, conservative talk radio is warming to him, so they must think they have to hedge their bets.

I still think the GOP should just run Trump/Cruz and get this out of their system. The party will be a mess until something like that happens.

RINO'S maybe not Conservatives. They go ahead and elect that douche bag...not getting my vote. At this rate I am starting to wonder if EITHER party will ever put up the correct candidate to vote for.

Don't need hate to keep this country white like its supposed to be. Just love for your race and country and the founding principles of this country.

Don't need hate to keep this country white like its supposed to be. Just love for your race and country and the founding principles of this country.

I love brown people too.

Breaking: A national election of actual voters in 2014 obliterated the Democratic party handing control of the House and Senate to the GOP. Now that's a poll.

evidently you and that Democrat party does. because you need to spread that lie. that is just SICK

Last edited:
I've seen this poll before.

Except some of the names were different. It was about this same point during the 2012 primary...

It said something like "Romney: the candidate that beats Obama Head to Head".

Obama Romney early polling.png

link

Actual results...Obama 281, Romney 191

2012 270 to win.png

Last edited:

evidently you and that Democrat party does. because you need to spread that lie. that is just SICK

No, it's true. Odium doesn't like brown people. Cute that you are sticking up for a racist though.

Forum List

Back