NBC Poll: Clinton Would Trounce Trump But Lose to Rubio, Carson

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Been saying this for months. Trump will never win a general election. Carson is pretty much done. Rubio is by far the best option for the Republicans to retake the White House

Rubio, a senator from Florida, would fare the best overall against Clinton, winning a head-to-head clash 48 percent to 45 percent (also within the poll's margin of error.) Among independents, his margin of victory would be 44 percent to her 37 percent.

Among Hispanics, Rubio would get 36 percent of the vote, compared to Clinton's 59 percent.

Rubio would also perform best with female voters out of the top GOP contenders, capturing 44 percent to Clinton's 51 percent. That's compared to Trump's dismal showing of 33 percent to Clinton's 57 percent.

The percentage of Hispanic voters is key. They are an important voting block now.

Rubio and Kasich are the best they have. Problem is will conservatives vote for a Cuban that is for amnesty?

Been saying this for months. Trump will never win a general election. Carson is pretty much done. Rubio is by far the best option for the Republicans to retake the White House

Rubio, a senator from Florida, would fare the best overall against Clinton, winning a head-to-head clash 48 percent to 45 percent (also within the poll's margin of error.) Among independents, his margin of victory would be 44 percent to her 37 percent.

Among Hispanics, Rubio would get 36 percent of the vote, compared to Clinton's 59 percent.

Rubio would also perform best with female voters out of the top GOP contenders, capturing 44 percent to Clinton's 51 percent. That's compared to Trump's dismal showing of 33 percent to Clinton's 57 percent.

The percentage of Hispanic voters is key. They are an important voting block now.
Well that poll is stupid if it has Carson beating ANYBODY. Republicans won't vote for Carson. Their base would have abandoned the party in droves if Carson had somehow won the nomination.

Have you seen my thread hurry up and nominate rubio already? I've been saying this for months not you

Well that poll is stupid if it has Carson beating ANYBODY. Republicans won't vote for Carson. Their base would have abandoned the party in droves if Carson had somehow won the nomination.
Carson had more support than I expected in Iowa. He has zero chance though I agree.

Rubio and Kasich are the best they have. Problem is will conservatives vote for a Cuban that is for amnesty?

Amnesty is not what Rubio is proposing though it may look a bit like it superficially. It's a historic problem and the solution is to vet the illegals properly. The real deals get to become citizens after stringent check and balances. The scum get short shifted back to where they came from. Here we even send them offshore for processing; Cuba sounds nice!!

Australia’s offshore processing of asylum seekers in Nauru and PNG: a quick guide to the statistics – Parliament of Australia

But the problem hasn't been approached in years. No easy fixes, unfortunately.

EDIT: Another part of the method here is settling illegals in a THIRD country. Canada sounds about right.

Greg

Can the hildabitch run a campaign while out on bail?
Can the Canadian cruz run a campaign while his eligibility is in question?

Haven't you heard, that question has been settled. IL looked at it and said no problem. But hey great deflection, now you want to answer my question?
Sure. Hildabitch isn't out on bail, your fantasy. Your reality is you will vote for your Canadian anchor baby messiah.

Amnesty is not what Rubio is proposing though it may look a bit like it superficially. It's a historic problem and the solution is to vet the illegals properly. The real deals get to become citizens after stringent check and balances. The scum get short shifted back to where they came from. Here we even send them offshore for processing; Cuba sounds nice!!

Australia’s offshore processing of asylum seekers in Nauru and PNG: a quick guide to the statistics – Parliament of Australia

EDIT: Another part of the method here is settling illegals in a THIRD country. Canada sounds about right.

Greg
So Rubio will still let illegals that live here in as he deems fit. That's supporting amnesty. You will go through any gymnastics to support your Cuban messiah won't you?

Haven't you heard, that question has been settled. IL looked at it and said no problem. But hey great deflection, now you want to answer my question?
Sure. Hildabitch isn't out on bail, your fantasy. Your reality is you will vote for your Canadian anchor baby messiah.
Lol you leftists cried foul when we insisted Barry The Blamer was born in Kenya. I believe he was born in Kenya. Why else seal college records showing him as a foreign student? If a Kenyan can be president, why not a Canadian? (Which has been disproven btw)

Lol you leftists cried foul when we insisted Barry The Blamer was born in Kenya. I believe he was born in Kenya. Why else seal college records showing him as a foreign student? If a Kenyan can be president, why not a Canadian? (Which has been disproven btw)
So you are saying you will change your stance for your Canadian messiah. You are a dope.

Greg
So Rubio will still let illegals that live here in as he deems fit. That's supporting amnesty. You will go through any gymnastics to support your Cuban messiah won't you?

ANY NEW ARRIVAL HERE does NOT get to stay. How they deal with Obama's neglect of the issue is not clear to me but the drift is towards getting rid of the bad elements. If many stay then I suggest you not ?blame" the guy trying to overcome the current poor policy settings. I doubt even Trump could get ALL the current illegals to go, though I would like to see him give it a go.

I am not a Trump fan but I do agree with most of his policies. You??

Greg

Greg

ANY NEW ARRIVAL HERE does NOT get to stay. How they deal with Obama's neglect of the issue is not clear to me but the drift is towards getting rid of the bad elements. If many stay then I suggest you not ?blame" the guy trying to overcome the current poor policy settings. I doubt even Trump could get ALL the current illegals to go, though I would like to see him give it a go.

I am not a Trump fan but I do agree with most of his policies. You??

Greg
So you admit Rubio is for amnesty. Thanks.

Forum List

Back