NBC News Video of Police Officer SHOOTING Ashley Babbit on Jan. 6th

She was an unarmed protester shot without warning for breaking a window. THAT is the epitome of a "martyr". By contrast the left made George Floyd a martyr for taking a bunch of drugs...and OD'ing while resisting arrest! THAT is identity politics!

You lie again. You're pathological.

She didn't break a window.

She wasn't shit for breaking a window.

Her being unarmed had nothing to do with being shot.

She's a lump of ashes, not a martyr.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

Nope. I gathered MY opinion after watching Blacks torch many cities during 2020. I am sick of Blacks. Any time they don't get their way ,they loot and Riot. Every city they take over turns to shit. One question. Did the WHITES riot after the OJ Simpson verdict?

Why would whites riot after the OJ verdict? It was the correct verdict.

That doesn't rescue you bullshit claim.
But it does. I know one thing. I travel 18 Miles to do MY shopping. North of Sacramento is still all Regular American. Why risk my CAR or my LIFE for PC.? Fact is , if one lives in an Urban area ,the question is not "What if it happens to me?" The question is now "When will it happen to me?" No Urban Store or small business is safe. No DRIVER is safe. These are facts. But go to Chicago. Or South Central LA. Say Hello to the Crips.

Correct? No. That thug killed his wife. And her friend. He got off because the JURY was all "Coloered.

Your pathetic racism aside, the jury was not all black... Ron Gokdman was not her friend... and as far as OJ...

He prolly did. Still, it was the right verdict. The jury was instructed to acquit if there was reasonable doubt; and there was more than reasonable doubt when a lead detective who claimed he found the matching glove on OJ's property, pleaded the 5th rather than answer the question... did you plant the glove?

But it does. I know one thing. I travel 18 Miles to do MY shopping. North of Sacramento is still all Regular American. Why risk my CAR or my LIFE for PC.? Fact is , if one lives in an Urban area ,the question is not "What if it happens to me?" The question is now "When will it happen to me?" No Urban Store or small business is safe. No DRIVER is safe. These are facts. But go to Chicago. Or South Central LA. Say Hello to the Crips.

Nope, your "stats" were made up. Nothing you say can redeem them. I don't care how racistconservative you are.

She should have stayed home that day. George Floyd should have stayed home that day too. If they had, they'd both still be alive.
Babbitt left home to protest an election she believed had been stolen. Floyd left home high on drugs to buy cigarettes with counterfeit money. I'm sorry, Ms. Turquoise but there IS a difference! Yet the man who shot Babbitt at point blank range is viewed by the left as a "hero" and the Police officers who doing their jobs trying to arrest George Floyd go to prison? We no longer have equal justice in this country. The left uses the justice system to punish opposing thought. You see it with the Teacher's unions using their influence with the Democrats to sic the Justice Department on parents outraged by what progressives are teaching their kids in school. You see it with Matt Taibbi's home being visited by the IRS on the same day he's giving testimony to Congress. You see it with the raid on Mar A Lago and now charges being brought against a former President by a George Soros backed DA! I'm seeing things happening in this country right now that I never thought I'd see and it's getting worse.

You lie again. You're pathological.

She didn't break a window.

She wasn't shit for breaking a window.

Her being unarmed had nothing to do with being shot.

She's a lump of ashes, not a martyr.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
Byrd is claiming she was a danger to him or the Reps in the House. The reality of it was that that "mob" Babbitt was part of just pleaded with Police on the other side of the door to leave because they didn't want them to get hurt so it's obvious they AREN'T there to hurt the Police and not a single politician or staff member was harmed in any way by those protesters in any part of the Capitol building that day so it's also obvious that they weren't there to harm them either! So why DID Byrd shoot Ashli Babbitt? It wasn't to protect someone. Byrd had his finger on the trigger (literally!) long before Ashli tried to go through that window. After the fact he lied when he said he warned Babbitt before shooting. He also lied when he said he couldn't tell if she had something in her hands. There is a reason that was his story after he was coached by defense council. There is a reason Byrd's testimony is contradicted by the testimony of the police who were there with him and the audio recordings from multiple videos. He's not telling the truth.

Byrd is claiming she was a danger to him or the Reps in the House. The reality of it was that that "mob" Babbitt was part of just pleaded with Police on the other side of the door to leave because they didn't want them to get hurt so it's obvious they AREN'T there to hurt the Police and not a single politician or staff member was harmed in any way by those protesters in any part of the Capitol building that day so it's also obvious that they weren't there to harm them either! So why DID Byrd shoot Ashli Babbitt? It wasn't to protect someone. Byrd had his finger on the trigger (literally!) long before Ashli tried to go through that window. After the fact he lied when he said he warned Babbitt before shooting. He also lied when he said he couldn't tell if she had something in her hands. There is a reason that was his story after he was coached by defense council. There is a reason Byrd's testimony is contradicted by the testimony of the police who were there with him and the audio recordings from multiple videos. He's not telling the truth.

not a single politician or staff member was harmed in any way by those protesters in any part of the Capitol building that day

That's because police either evacuated lawmakers & staff OR used any force necessary to keep the mob at bay until they could be evacuated.

Wow! Not even you are that stupid! Please tell me you didn't just write that!

Numbnuts, the jury followed the judges instructions. Maybe you would have ignored the judges instructions and gone with your gut and not all the evidence; but that jury did not.

So you're saying the killing of George Floyd was justified?
Killing is never justified. I'm just saying if they had stayed home that day, they'd still be alive. Question: If Ashli Babbit had been a Black woman trying to climb thru the broken window of a government building would you be defending her?

Babbitt left home to protest an election she believed had been stolen. Floyd left home high on drugs to buy cigarettes with counterfeit money. I'm sorry, Ms. Turquoise but there IS a difference! Yet the man who shot Babbitt at point blank range is viewed by the left as a "hero" and the Police officers who doing their jobs trying to arrest George Floyd go to prison? We no longer have equal justice in this country. The left uses the justice system to punish opposing thought. You see it with the Teacher's unions using their influence with the Democrats to sic the Justice Department on parents outraged by what progressives are teaching their kids in school. You see it with Matt Taibbi's home being visited by the IRS on the same day he's giving testimony to Congress. You see it with the raid on Mar A Lago and now charges being brought against a former President by a George Soros backed DA! I'm seeing things happening in this country right now that I never thought I'd see and it's getting worse.
The election had NOT been stolen. So, Babbit was just as wrong as George Floyd was for trying to use counterfeit money. Wrong is wrong.
The only thing unfair about Trump's situation is that he will never face real jail time. He thought he'd never even be charged after he paid the hush money. Some wealthy folks think they can buy their way out of anything.

The election had NOT been stolen. So, Babbit was just as wrong as George Floyd was for trying to use counterfeit money. Wrong is wrong.
The only thing unfair about Trump's situation is that he will never face real jail time. He thought he'd never even be charged after he paid the hush money. Some wealthy folks think they can buy their way out of anything.
I disagree. That election WAS stolen because the FBI, those 51 former intelligence officials, the main stream media and big tech companies conspired to hide the truth about the Biden family's influence peddling from the American people! They allowed Joe Biden to LIE through his teeth during the debates!

As for the charges against Trump? Is there anyone who doesn't see this for what it really is? The Feds looked at this and declined to bring charges. Probably the worst DA in the entire nation did bring charges. It's political theatre. Nothing more.

Numbnuts, the jury followed the judges instructions. Maybe you would have ignored the judges instructions and gone with your gut and not all the evidence; but that jury did not.
There was SO much evidence that Simpson committed those murders it's laughable that you think the jury decided that verdict BASED on evidence! You know as well as I do that Simpson butchered his ex wife and Ron Goldman and got away with it. That verdict was disgusting.

Killing is never justified. I'm just saying if they had stayed home that day, they'd still be alive. Question: If Ashli Babbit had been a Black woman trying to climb thru the broken window of a government building would you be defending her?
A black woman who was shot without warning? I'd be calling for that Police officer to be punished for excessive use of force. This isn't about skin color or political affiliation. This is about what's just. Ashli Babbitt didn't deserve to die. I'm sorry but she didn't. I don't believe in violent protests but I also don't believe in the Police shooting people needlessly.

Question for you: What do you think would have happened if a Police officer HAD shot an unarmed black woman at a BLM protest without warning? Be honest...

I disagree. That election WAS stolen because the FBI, those 51 former intelligence officials, the main stream media and big tech companies conspired to hide the truth about the Biden family's influence peddling from the American people! They allowed Joe Biden to LIE through his teeth during the debates!

As for the charges against Trump? Is there anyone who doesn't see this for what it really is? The Feds looked at this and declined to bring charges. Probably the worst DA in the entire nation did bring charges. It's political theatre. Nothing more.
ALL those people conspired to cheat Trump out of the Presidency and they've all kept it a secret this whole time? OK. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

A black woman who was shot without warning? I'd be calling for that Police officer to be punished for excessive use of force. This isn't about skin color or political affiliation. This is about what's just. Ashli Babbitt didn't deserve to die. I'm sorry but she didn't. I don't believe in violent protests but I also don't believe in the Police shooting people needlessly.

Question for you: What do you think would have happened if a Police officer HAD shot an unarmed black woman at a BLM protest without warning? Be honest...
He probably would have got off scot free just like all the other police officers who have killed Black people and got away with it.

Forum List

Back