NBC News Video of Police Officer SHOOTING Ashley Babbit on Jan. 6th

Go kneel and kiss a black ass.

You actually are a fucking racist, and any self-respecting MAGA wants no part of your juvenile BS.

My guess is you're a Leftist plant, playing out a stereotype of a supposed "Right winger".

Go kneel and kiss a black ass. Then see how fast they jack your car. Listen ,simple Simon. Young Black Males are 2% of the population. Yet commit 50% of all violent crimes. You Libs can make all the excuses ya want. They are just genetically more violent. The Bell Curve is 100% right.

Your made up "stats" don't excuse your unabashed racism.

Call it Antifa. Call it BLM.

Thanks for proving me right. You have no clue whatsoever which group, if any, the murderers were associated with. You just blindly lump them in with groups you detest in order to attack the group, even though you don't actually have any proof they were affiliated with any of them.

Of course, even if the mob weren't "Antifa" - the media didn't report the News. (IE, they quickly mentioned it in passing, but did not obsess and virtue genuflect in the manner that killings which support their narrative prompt.)

LOL

Now you're arguing with yourself. One part of you argues the MSM didn't cover the murder; while the other part of you argues they did.

You actually are a fucking racist, and any self-respecting MAGA wants no part of your juvenile BS.

My guess is you're a Leftist plant, playing out a stereotype of a supposed "Right winger".

Fuck you. The left doesn't want your racist rightards.

Fuck you. The left doesn't want your racist rightards.

The Left is completely riddled with identity politics, it's just a cultural Marxist dumping ground full of reactionary idiots like you who aren't even worth talking to.

Yet another example is your gullible belief that just because I decry identity politics (ostensibly) promoted from the Right by dipshits using racial epithets like "Bush monkey", I'm suddenly ready to accept that all white people are bad because of slavery (or something.)

You're both sides of the same fucked up coin.

The only distinction is the Leftist end of the political spectrum is replete with this BS - while the Right now believes in individual freedom and responsibility - and your Critical Theory guilt trip garbage can go and get fucked.

Done with you, "Faun".

And your stupid name too.

The Left is completely riddled with identity politics, it's just a cultural Marxist dumping ground full of reactionary idiots like you who aren't even worth talking to.

Yet another example is your gullible belief that just because I decry identity politics (ostensibly) promoted from the Right by dipshits using racial epithets like "Bush monkey", I'm suddenly ready to accept that all white people are bad because of slavery (or something.)

You're both sides of the same fucked up coin.

The only distinction is the Leftist end of the political spectrum is replete with this BS - while the Right now believes in individual freedom and responsibility - and your Critical Theory guilt trip garbage can go and get fucked.

Done with you, "Faun".

And your stupid name too.

Ciao.

Yes.

A thousand times yes.

Just as I was upset when the Black retired police officer David Dorn was murdered by Antifa thugs back in 2020 - and the "media" did not even deign to cover any of it. (BUT GEORGE FLOYD!!)

I'm sure you never even heard about it, and I'm almost as sure that even if you had - you wouldn't care.

Make no mistake, in the modern era, it is the Left that is slavishly devoted to hypocritical identity politics and disingenuous virtue signaling - not the Right.
The Right is trying to use identity politics to make a martyr of Ashli Babbit.

The Right is trying to use identity politics to make a martyr of Ashli Babbit.
She was an unarmed protester shot without warning for breaking a window. THAT is the epitome of a "martyr". By contrast the left made George Floyd a martyr for taking a bunch of drugs...and OD'ing while resisting arrest! THAT is identity politics!

She was an unarmed protester shot without warning for breaking a window. THAT is the epitome of a "martyr". By contrast the left made George Floyd a martyr for taking a bunch of drugs...and OD'ing while resisting arrest! THAT is identity politics!
She should have stayed home that day. George Floyd should have stayed home that day too. If they had, they'd both still be alive.

Nope. I gathered MY opinion after watching Blacks torch many cities during 2020. I am sick of Blacks. Any time they don't get their way ,they loot and Riot. Every city they take over turns to shit. One question. Did the WHITES riot after the OJ Simpson verdict?

Did the WHITES riot after the OJ Simpson verdict?

No, the White Antifatards rioted after George Floyd.

Same with the white Democrats who inflicted the break up of the black family during the 1960s - back when blacks still had the same marriage rates as whites and committed nowhere near as much crime.

And you're a racist scumbag who plays right into the hands of the authoritarian Left.

Or you're actually one of them.

Go read some Thomas Sowell, dullard.

And, mysteriously, there has been no follow up and no expressed concern over said pipe bombs; despite the saber rattling and emotional preening regarding another 1,000 people who strolled around that day.

Gee, I wonder why.

FEDS *cough*
It took years to catch eric Rudolph

No, the White Antifatards rioted after George Floyd.

Same with the white Democrats who inflicted the break up of the black family during the 1960s - back when blacks still had the same marriage rates as whites and committed nowhere near as much crime.

And you're a racist scumbag who plays right into the hands of the authoritarian Left.

Or you're actually one of them.

Go read some Thomas Sowell, dullard.
I mentioned LBJ and his "Great Society" in another post. All I know is ,in 2020 it was mostly Blacks looting and burning. But it goes back further. The Rodney King verdict in the 1990's was indeed a bad verdict. But there was NO fucking excuse for the rampaging maniacs to burn down LA. The 2020 Riots were ,to me ,the straw that broke the Camels back. White Libbys are responsible ,true. But BLACKS are still doing the swarming and looting. Cause is not important here. Personal responsibility is. And Prison is an equal Opportunity Employer. Time violent criminals did TIME. Lots of time. For a LONG time.

in 2020 it was mostly Blacks looting and burning.

Except that's not true.

Just as many, if not more, were white college kids and other assorted Antifa douchebags.

I find it eminently frustrating when stupid Leftists call everyone they disagree with "racist" - which is patently false - and then people like you come along hurling insults such as "Bush Monkey".

Here's some free advice: If you want your opinions to be taken more seriously, drop the juvenile racist BS - it just plays right into their hands, and eclipses any valid point you may have to make.

And if you don't give a shit, that's OK too. But then I'll just conclude you really are a racist douchebag and move the fuck on.

Last edited:
Except that's not true.

Just as many, if not more, were white college kids and other assorted Antifa douchebags.

I find it eminently frustrating when stupid Leftists call everyone they disagree with "racist" - which is patently false - and then people like you come along hurling insults such as "Bush Monkey".

Here's some free advice: If you want your opinions to be taken more seriously, drop the juvenile racist BS - it just plays right into their hands, and eclipses any valid point you may have to make.

And if you don't give a shit, that's OK too. But then I'll just conclude you really are a racist douchebag and move the fuck on.
Good. Move the fuck on then. I know which end bites and which end shits. And BLACKS commit more violent crimes than all other ethnic groups put together. That includes Whites ,Hispanics ,Asians ,Natives ,and all other. Whatever the "Cause" , I still know who is doing it right now. As for Antifa ,they are the 2nd and 3rd generation Weather Underground. Goddam Commies who want to burn the Constitution. Nowadays funded by George Soros and other Globalist bastards.

Good. Move the fuck on then. I know which end bites and which end shits. And BLACKS commit more violent crimes than all other ethnic groups put together. That includes Whites ,Hispanics ,Asians ,Natives ,and all other. Whatever the "Cause" , I still know who is doing it right now. As for Antifa ,they are the 2nd and 3rd generation Weather Underground. Goddam Commies who want to burn the Constitution. Nowadays funded by George Soros and other Globalist bastards.

I didn't dispute any of that; I just said your racist BS was totally counterproductive unless that's what you is, son.

Moving the fuck on now.

Forum List

Back