NBC/Marist Poll: Obama With Narrow Leads In Ohio, Florida And Virginia

Six points is not huge, but at this point, I do not see Romney getting over the hump in Ohio. The auto industry is big in Ohio, and Obama saved Chrysler and GM, which saved a lot of jobs here, while the Republicans were saying we should let those companies go belly up.

Let's be honest here...the GOP didn't say we should let the auto industry go "belly up"...they simply said that having them declare bankruptcy and reorganize was a better way to handle the problem than putting taxpayers on the hook for billions of dollars in bailouts. Obama didn't "save" Chrysler or GM...he saved benefits for the United Auto Workers who work for Chrysler and GM.

Lets be honest here...the auto companies themselves said they'd be forced into Chapter 13 with no help. GM did declare Chapter 11, and reorganized, but needed a lot of money to pull it off. Well, they pulled it off. Obama did save GM and Chrysler. They would have been out of business without that assistance.

Six points is not huge, but at this point, I do not see Romney getting over the hump in Ohio. The auto industry is big in Ohio, and Obama saved Chrysler and GM, which saved a lot of jobs here, while the Republicans were saying we should let those companies go belly up.

Let's be honest here...the GOP didn't say we should let the auto industry go "belly up"...they simply said that having them declare bankruptcy and reorganize was a better way to handle the problem than putting taxpayers on the hook for billions of dollars in bailouts. Obama didn't "save" Chrysler or GM...he saved benefits for the United Auto Workers who work for Chrysler and GM.

Lets be honest here...the auto companies themselves said they'd be forced into Chapter 13 with no help. GM did declare Chapter 11, and reorganized, but needed a lot of money to pull it off. Well, they pulled it off. Obama did save GM and Chrysler. They would have been out of business without that assistance.

you still sticking with your lie about GM stock prices doing better now, even though the actual stock prices have been posted, proving you're full of shit???

Wrong again:

Florida: , N=1078 MOE +/- 3.0
Ohio: N=1103 MOE +/- 3.0
Virginia: N=1076 MOE +/- 3.0

No.. I am not wrong, idiot...

You will see poll results all over the board... Romney up here in this one, Obama up there in that one.. and they are all small sample polls that in reality mean absolutely nothing.. and each having a differing way of polling.. whether it be potential voters, registered voters, the general populace, the man on the street, etc...

And the only poll that does matter is the one that counts...

Dickless Fuck, the Holocaust Denier only accepts poll results that agree with his Obamabot programming.

The little shit beetle is still lying through his teeth. You haven't an ounce of integrity or honesty in your whole body. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, after you claimed to have misread my post, and correcting you afterwards, that I AM NOT, NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN A HOLOCAUST DENIER, proves that you are a coward with no honor. You're the worst kind of pond scum. I don't know how such a dishonest person, like you, could live with themself.

Yup. They received the bailout and still went into bankrupcy.

They could have done that without our taxdollars.

They needed that money to bail out their mismanaged pension funds. Yup. My taxdollar went to cover someones fucked up pensioin fund.

And still do...ahh...the unfunded liabilities...

You will see poll results all over the board... Romney up here in this one, Obama up there in that one.. and they are all small sample polls that in reality mean absolutely nothing.. and each having a differing way of polling.. whether it be potential voters, registered voters, the general populace, the man on the street, etc...

Dickless Fuck, the Holocaust Denier only accepts poll results that agree with his Obamabot programming.

The little shit beetle is still lying through his teeth. You haven't an ounce of integrity or honesty in your whole body. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, after you claimed to have misread my post, and correcting you afterwards, that I AM NOT, NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN A HOLOCAUST DENIER, proves that you are a coward with no honor. You're the worst kind of pond scum. I don't know how such a dishonest person, like you, could live with themself.

me thinks he doth protest too much.

Its comical how these witless fools allow themselves to be deceived by certain polls and when they lose elections act as the poor, oppressed, disenfranchised "victims"...............

Its all soooooooo SURPRISING....................lol

Small sample polls at this stage of the game (or at any time, if you ask me) mean nothing in reality... we'll see people on both sides posting polls all over the place until the time comes about when the only true poll happens and brings about whatever result is in store

Wrong again:

Except they're not all over the board. 95% of polls taken, during a reasonable window of time, are statistically identical. Do you even know what the MOE even is?

2012 Ohio President: Romney vs. Obama | Latest Polls | Pollster | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

The fact remains that Romney hasn't won a single poll, out of the last 10 from Ohio.

2012 Virginia President: Romney vs. Obama | Latest Polls | Pollster | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

He's only won 3 of the last 10 in Virginia, with the trend lines breaking for Obama.

2012 Florida President: Romney vs. Obama | Latest Polls | Pollster | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

Only Florida looks like a real toss-up, with Obama winning 6 of the last 10 polls.

Wrong again:

Except they're not all over the board. 95% of polls taken, during a reasonable window of time, are statistically identical. Do you even know what the MOE even is?

2012 Ohio President: Romney vs. Obama | Latest Polls | Pollster | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

The fact remains that Romney hasn't won a single poll, out of the last 10 from Ohio.

2012 Virginia President: Romney vs. Obama | Latest Polls | Pollster | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

He's only won 3 of the last 10 in Virginia, with the trend lines breaking for Obama.

2012 Florida President: Romney vs. Obama | Latest Polls | Pollster | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

Only Florida looks like a real toss-up, with Obama winning 6 of the last 10 polls.

you still sticking with your lie about GM stock prices doing better now, even though the actual stock prices have been posted, proving you're full of shit???

What was it before they reorganized, with federal help, under Chapter 11? As I recall, it was less than $1 share.

Why are you such a cyberstalker? Are you insane? What did your response have to do with this thread or post?

Last edited:

Again.. where in the constitution does the federal government have the power granted to do such a thing...?? Companies can and will go bankrupt.. it is the nature of business.. companies come and go, even old established ones

Wrong again:

Small sample polls are small sample polls.. they are useless except for conversation and entertainment... and indeed, the range of views coming from these polls are all over the place... Did I say Romney was up in Ohio? No... I said depending on the type of poll, when it is conducted, where it is conducted, how it is conducted, etc, that poll numbers vary and mean jack shit.... There is only 1 poll that matters... The rest is something for you idiots to get a hard on about, puff your hyper-partisan chest, and act like you have a victory when all you have is a made for media story

Polls are all over.. and you can find one that pretty much suits whatever result you are looking for

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Last edited:

Again.. where in the constitution does the federal government have the power granted to do such a thing...?? Companies can and will go bankrupt.. it is the nature of business.. companies come and go, even old established ones

When a company falls within our strategic interest, as did the big banks, and GM, it's in our "General Welfare" to see that doesn't happen. How many strategic defense projects are our big 3 automakers involved? Do you want to outsource those to other countries? In the case of the auto companies, I think you could also refer to the "common defense" clause.

Did anyone challenge Carter in the Supreme Court when we bailed out Chrysler? No. Did anyone challenge FDR when he bailed out the banks? Not that I know of. Did anyone challenge Bush when he did the same? No.

What was it before they reorganized, with federal help, under Chapter 11? As I recall, it was less than $1 share.

Why are you such a cyberstalker? Are you insane? What did your response have to do with this thread or post?

YOU are a liar and a fraud. GM stock was NEVER at $1.00 a share.
GM Historical Prices | General Motors Company Common S Stock - Yahoo! Finance
That link shows the weekly stock prices from January 1, 2009 until now. GM stock NEVER hit $1.00. In fact, the lowest was $20.15, the week of Dec 12, 2011.

Why do you insist on lying when you're caught every time?

Small sample polls are small sample polls.. they are useless except for conversation and entertainment... and indeed, the range of views coming from these polls are all over the place... Did I say Romney was up in Ohio? No... I said depending on the type of poll, when it is conducted, where it is conducted, how it is conducted, etc, that poll numbers vary and mean jack shit.... There is only 1 poll that matters... The rest is something for you idiots to get a hard on about, puff your hyper-partisan chest, and act like you have a victory when all you have is a made for media story

Polls are all over.. and you can find one that pretty much suits whatever result you are looking for

RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls

You are aware that if poll A has a +/-3 MOE and say that person A is up by 3 points, it's statistically equal to poll B with a +/-4 MOE and says person B is up by 3 points. Where that goes away is by looking at all polls. The methods used by Pollster and Real Clear have been incredibly accurate over the past 10 or so years.

But if it gives you comfort to not want to look at them, in the naive dismissive way you do, that's certainly your right. Just don't try to blow smoke up my ass about statistics. I made a point of actually learning them, doing them professionally, and understanding what they indicate.

When a company falls within our strategic interest, as did the big banks, and GM, it's in our "General Welfare" to see that doesn't happen. How many strategic defense projects are our big 3 automakers involved? Do you want to outsource those to other countries? In the case of the auto companies, I think you could also refer to the "common defense" clause.

Did anyone challenge Carter in the Supreme Court when we bailed out Chrysler? No. Did anyone challenge FDR when he bailed out the banks? Not that I know of. Did anyone challenge Bush when he did the same? No.

No it is not within the general welfare clause.. it is what big government assholes like you wish to have, but the power to do what was done is listed NOWHERE in the constitution.... The federal government was purposely limited in the powers granted by those who created this country... limited, not given limitless power to expand its power or increase its reach... and when it is to be determined that power may need to be increased or expanded into another area, there is an amendment process to facilitate that so that the states (you know, the little things that grant the government its power) can decide if it is to be granted or not

Because a power hungry government has done something does not mean it is supposed to or has the actual power granted.. and this is the problem we have when you have a government policing itself of its own power based on the whims of politicians and the gain of power from decisions...

RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls

You are aware that if poll A has a +/-3 MOE and say that person A is up by 3 points, it's statistically equal to poll B with a +/-4 MOE and says person B is up by 3 points. Where that goes away is by looking at all polls. The methods used by Pollster and Real Clear have been incredibly accurate over the past 10 or so years.

But if it gives you comfort to not want to look at them, in the naive dismissive way you do, that's certainly your right. Just don't try to blow smoke up my ass about statistics. I made a point of actually learning them, doing them professionally, and understanding what they indicate.

You would not know history, statistics, reality, or truth if it bit you in the ass

An entertainment poll with no meaning is what it is.. it means nothing.. except to blow hards who like to pontificate for their own amusement

That link shows the weekly stock prices from January 1, 2009 until now. GM stock NEVER hit $1.00. In fact, the lowest was $20.15, the week of Dec 12, 2011.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha

Another one of our habitual liars exposed yet again

And how much is he being paid to be here?

You stupid piece of shit. GM has been a public company for almost 100 years. They reissued their stock after reorganizing, and those are the only numbers you have. I claimed it was about $1/share PRIOR to Chapter 11, are you too dumb to know what that meant?

GM stock falls below $1
Automaker slides to 75 cents as investors brace for expected bankruptcy filing.

GMstock.mkw.gif

You are one pathetic little pissant.

Forum List

Back